Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? (4108 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2011
I was just wondering why do men ask a certain woman out?

Please I don't want that bullsh*it "she's attractive and I want to have sex with her."

Well if that is your reason, you may list it grin grin grin but I want some good reasons.

I am just curious.
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by dbigrod(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2011
rokiatu:

I was just wondering why do men ask a certain woman out?

Please I don't want that bullsh*it "she's attractive and I want to have sex with her."

Well if that is your reason, you may list it grin grin grin but I want some good reasons.

I am just curious.

why are u turning me on ?
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by 190: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2011
^^ look for the nearest GOAT and shag cos shes not in your level @ all
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by segzicres(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2011
big bom bom and big bombbie
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Godmother(f): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2011
*signing in*
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2011
d bigrod:

why are u turning me on ?

That was not my intention.

I am sorry lol. Now back to topic.

Your input pls.
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Pweety4me(f): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2011
Because she has the 'certain' things he wants tongue
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by 190: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2011
Ermm rokiatu'

that last pic where u wore a red top

why did u cover ur skirt with your hands!! angry angry

I wanted to see UME!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Pweety4me(f): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2011
Roki roki roki seee pics!(u want kill nl men) cheesy grin wink tongue
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by 190: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2011
She's wicked undecided

I was sitting on my own quietly

all of a sudden i saw some pics of rokiatu

and now im thinking of going out to scavenge undecided
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by BABE3: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2011
@ Rokiatu! Rokiatu! Rokiatu! Those your pictures ehn. Let Fstranger set his eyes on them first, hehehe

Sexy pictureS!! smiley You promised you were gonna put them up and you did! Yay you!!! smiley

@ Topic; I have non to say.
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2011
Please 190 can we please stick to the topic?

I really want to know what you guys think.

@Babe and pweety wink wink wink
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Meklex(m): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2011
Sometimes because I'm bored with the men folks and want some good time sometimes 'coz its inevitable not to and because I like her.
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by 190: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2011
Rokiatu

How can we concentrate wen there is a n[i]ake[/i]d woman in front of us

Dont u know @ tymes we think with our lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Please take down the pics and u would get answers angry angry
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2011
Meklex:

Sometimes because I'm bored with the men folks and want some good time sometimes 'coz its inevitable not to and because I like her.
The only answer so far undecided

190:

How can we concentrate wen there is a n[i]ake[/i]d woman in front of us

angry angry

ROFL naked??

stop exaggerating.
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by 190: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2011
Anyway i have nothing to tell u

Wait till them dobodobo aka born2fuck and bigprick

set their eyes on those body of urs
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by amefi(m): 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2011
OP
50% of the answers is in your profile album. Seriously, it is true!
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Pweety4me(f): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2011
If they like what they ^^^see babe smiley wink
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by amefi(m): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2011
^^^ Yeah, but cud be forced to like it/ lust for it bc of the, maybe seemingly displayed oedipus electra.
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by hescool(m): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2011
rokiatu that profile pics would have been nice if you cropped out your face, now all i can think of is our househelp back in naija embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by 190: 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2011
hescool:

rokiatu that profile pics would have been nice if you cropped out your face, [size=18pt]now all i can think of is our househelp back in naija [/size]embarassed

[size=48pt]DIES!![/size]
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by CrudeOil2(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2011
OP
All I can say is that your profile picture is turning me on, and I wanna have sex with you.
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Goldieluks: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2011
smh!

@OP,i guess its the attraction.
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by CrudeOil2(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2011
^^ i wanna have sex with you too.
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by AGISONLINE: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2011
hmmmmmmmmm rokiatu; 100% answer is in u. Because i feel like liking that ur buttock and ur small pimple of ur breast, lol
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by 190: 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2011
[size=28pt]THREAD TITLE::

ROKIATU'S BODY!! grin grin
[/size]
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by maximized(m): 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2011
What's special about her picture guys? She's just like an average girl on the street. No offence cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by r231(m): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2011
thinking. . . . . .
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Meklex(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2011
rokiatu:

The only answer so far undecided

hope it answered your inquisitive Q. And if it does then I can have you all to myself.
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Pweety4me(f): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2011
maximized:

What's special about her picture guys? She's just like an average girl on the street. No offence cool
Mr cork2 grin
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by CrudeOil2(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2011
Sir-fly:

[size=20pt]hey look er'body its ugly girl called babe.shes also satanic by the way[/size]

. . . And you are a diseased goat, sick fat arse-eating f@ggot. Fool!
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Sirfly: 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2011
Crude Oil:

. . . And you are a diseased goat, sick fat arse-eating f@ggot. Fool!

ahahahaha
ahahahahah
ahahahahaha
ahahahahahahaha
evil laughs nd skip a rope.
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ever Dated An Abookii Or Mallam Before? / What Do You Think I Should Do??? / When You Keep Having Sex In The Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.