Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? (4125 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Sirfly: 12:03am On Apr 22, 2011
Crude Oil:

stuupiid slobbering prroostitute! Demented eel, b@stard troll!
why are you cursing like a pregnant cow, admit it u too know that girl is ugly. i am 18 and can speak

the truth i dont care if she will commit suicide , i was taught from the very start that honesty is the best policy. u

should too undecided
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 22, 2011
Lord!!!!!!!!!! What happend to my thread

@Hescool, maybe I am your lost house help.

Sir-fly, can you pls take the girl photo down? Do you have permission to post it on here? undecided
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Tosinville(m): 2:20am On Apr 22, 2011
Roky baby, i ask you out just because i love you.
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Roky baby, i ask you out just because i love you.
Tima says hi grin
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by BABE3: 4:57am On Apr 22, 2011
@BabyPinkyz, thank you for your effort. I appreciate it. But pls, do me a favor. Pls un-quote the picture abeg. It's just making matters worse. Thanks darl wink smiley

Chei! Mo ti to were!
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by ektbear: 4:59am On Apr 22, 2011
Rokiatu. . . lol. Wow.

And whoever said house help. . . this is the sort of house help no sane woman will want in the house alone with her man tongue
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Tosinville(m): 5:01am On Apr 22, 2011
Rokie Babie, you already know i don't love Tima, she's just an attention seeker. You're the one whom my heart desire & pls accept to hv a baby by me let me put ring worth $200,000 on it straight up for an engagement.
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by ektbear: 7:34am On Apr 22, 2011
Rokiatu purposefully created this thread just to show off smiley
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by BABE3: 7:42am On Apr 22, 2011
^^ haha! What makes you think so.? She didn't ask you to check her profile, neither did she post her pic. on the thread. undecided So, what are you saying? cool
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by ektbear: 7:49am On Apr 22, 2011
Hmm, but it is pretty natural to click the profile link when you see a girl's post. At least, I do this.

You might be right though, maybe I don't have a good case  cheesy
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by BABE3: 7:52am On Apr 22, 2011
Ekiti man, You don't! smiley
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by ektbear: 8:04am On Apr 22, 2011
grin
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by HotieTima(f): 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2011
rokiatu:

Tima says hi grin

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry lair, pls didn't so don't get any false hope here
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by 190: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2011
ekt_bear:

grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Dsense(m): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2011
OP.

It depends ooo . . .Sometimes a guy asks a girl out just to boast not because he has seen something special in her . . This occurs often . . .I was into that stunt yrs ago . .  grin grin grin . . . .  .[size=2pt]Kidding [/size] tongue

Also a guy asks a girl out cause of her fame/assets undecided

Also he might ask her out cause of what she has heard about her being naughty and he wishes he can testify to that practically. cheesy

He might ask her out cause of her Beauty not characters . . .Those guys are definitely not serious.

He might also aproach her for how he feels  for her . . .He might be real and tryna make things real with her.
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Pennywise(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2011
Taking her out is an out-dated concept. Business can usually be concluded via text messages (or if married strictly calls). Guys are more interested in taking a girl in
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 23, 2011
@The two guys above me, thanks so much for answering the question.

ekt_bear:

OMG you are soooooooooooooooo funny. I swear to God I didn't. Soooo far from it.

Oh my dayssssssssssss!!! grin grin grin grin this is so funny. I seriously wanted answers to this question.

And even you didn't answer it tongue

Hotie Tima:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry lair, pls didn't so don't get any false hope here
But you told me to say hi to him
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by HotieTima(f): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2011
do blame u angry angry angry angry
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by tpiah01: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
wbb
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by kokoA(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
The shape of her nose.
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Enegod(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by tpiah01: 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
angry
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
190:
She's wicked undecided

I was sitting on my own quietly

all of a sudden i saw some pics of rokiatu

and now im thinking of going out to scavenge undecided

Seriously! I just dont get it. Why are u guys so crazy abt dis rokiatu babe sef? Okay she has a nice shape and dats all. She doesnt even have facial beauty, at least by my own standards. Do u even know if she has mouth-odour?

D way una day idolize d babe sef day tire person. Abi una get apollo for nose ni?

And d rokiatu babe in question is even enjoying all d attention. Hmmshocked Ladies and flatteries ehn.

Na wa oh!
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
190:
Rokiatu

How can we concentrate wen there is a n[i]ake[/i]d woman in front of us

Dont u know @ tymes we think with our lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Please take down the pics and u would get answers angry angry

What is this shiiit all abt lamenting with rokiatu's pics? Dont tell me you're an inexposed dude cos as far as i'm concerned, her pics are not different from regular girls i've come across daily.
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by marieolae(f): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
obongproff:

Seriously! I just dont get it. Why are u guys so crazy abt dis rokiatu babe sef? Okay she has a nice shape and dats all. She doesnt even have facial beauty, at least by my own standards. Do u even know if she has mouth-odour?

D way una day idolize d babe sef day tire person. Abi una get apollo for nose ni?

And d rokiatu babe in question is even enjoying all d attention. Hmmshocked Ladies and flatteries ehn.

Na wa oh!
na wa for you
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
marieolae:
na wa for you

Swthrt, i love this your pic o. U fit send am give me?

Btw, longest time. How ur side?
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by marieolae(f): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
RedBenson:

Swthrt, i love this your pic o. U fit send am give me?

Btw, longest time. How ur side?
thanks

Are you still @ scotland?
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
marieolae:
thanks

Are you still @ scotland?

Ya. Will be visiting 9ja this coming March. You nko?
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by marieolae(f): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
RedBenson:

Ya. Will be visiting 9ja this coming March. You nko?
yup still here....
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
marieolae:
yup still here....

Where did you say you are? I am in Aberdeen.
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by marieolae(f): 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
RedBenson:

Where did you say you are? I am in Aberdeen.
london smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Turned Him Down / What Will Girls Not Do For Money? / LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.