Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,341 members, 7,864,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? (4126 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
marieolae:
london smiley

Thought you said scotland?
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
some galz are just way too special.......
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
obongproff:

Seriously! I just dont get it. Why are u guys so crazy abt dis rokiatu babe sef? Okay she has a nice shape and dats all. She doesnt even have facial beauty, at least by my own standards. Do u even know if she has mouth-odour?

D way una day idolize d babe sef day tire person. Abi una get apollo for nose ni?

And d rokiatu babe in question is even enjoying all d attention. Hmmshocked Ladies and flatteries ehn.

Na wa oh!

ur assumption is for all galz on n.l we dont just knw which of dem has dah odour....weda na body odour maot odour nose odour head odour v.g odour.
bt guy yo just assuming nd it can turn out to be a moda of all Bleep ups
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
maximized:
What's special about her picture guys? She's just like an average girl on the street. No offence cool

bro bless u for being honest unlike some mofo here that can't say the truth. no disrespect but I was wondering how amazing and beautiful rokiatu will look with the comments these nigg*z been dropping but I was disappointed. she got a good shape though but the face aaaaaaahhahahahahgagahvahsjdn u see my fingers can't even describe.
Re: Guys, What Makes You Want To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
marieolae:
na wa for you

how e come be wa for me?

Well,all d punkish guys on nl have decided to turn rokiatu, marieolae and odas into celebrities on nl.

Me I like fine girls oh but when I see d way guys day e-worship babe like say her toto na made-in-japan abi na made-of-gold e day make me para.

I day wonda if no be d same toto way we day used to? Abi have beautiful ladies stop coming with dia baggages and loads of problems?shocked

Der is notin for tripping for girls figure but e-worship, na na, dats pure koloness abeg.

I just tire for nl guys abeg.

Nsuto nmpko! Eseh nam say ukuto itut apka!

Iyanmishocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

gh / I Really Need A Rich Boyfriend From Nigeria / ''Chic Street Fight Pix'' Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.