Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman (4003 Views)

I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by layycon: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
So I read a topic here yesterday about a Nairalander's younger brother sleeping with a married woman and it prompted me to share this.

My friend's younger cousin who lives with him is sleeping with a married woman on their street. Just like the thread of yesterday, this one too has her husband abroad. The young man is 26 and the lady should be between 33 and 35. A beautiful Igbo lady. I mean a very attractive woman even after a child. Her son should be around 5 or thereabout.

My friend told me about it when I visited him two weeks ago, I confronted his cousin and he didnt deny it. He is not in love but just catching his cruise and enjoying the woman's money and body. He even crashed her Lexus SUV after both partied out and got drunk. He goes into her house to take her car and drive around. People in the neighourhood might not know because it is a very quite estate where you hardly see people around.

He doesnt look like he will stop anytime soon. He is a graduate and has stopped searching for work. They are all over each other. She buys him anything and gives him money

Somehow, sincerely, I couldnt really tell him to stop cos of the benefits. I did but really didnt hammer on it. The boy seems to be enjoying his best life.

What do you think can be done?

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by fati2001(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
layycon:
So I read a topic here yesterday about a Nairalander's younger brother sleeping with a married woman and it prompted me to share this.

My friend's younger cousin who lives with him is sleeping with a married woman on their street. Just like the thread of yesterday, this one too has her husband abroad. The young man is 26 and the lady should be between 33 and 35. A beautiful Igbo lady. I mean a very attractive woman even after a child. Her son should be around 5 or thereabout.

My friend told me about it when I visited him two weeks ago, I confronted his cousin and he didnt deny it. He is not in love but just catching his cruise and enjoying the woman's money and body. He even crashed her Lexus SUV after both partied out and got drunk. He goes into her house to take her car and drive around. People in the neighourhood might not know because it is a very quite estate where you hardly see people around.

He doesnt look like he will stop anytime soon. He is a graduate and has stopped searching for work. They are all over each other. She buys him anything and gives him money

Somehow, sincerely, I couldnt really tell him to stop cos of the benefits. I did but really didnt hammer on it. The boy seems to be enjoying his best life.

Pls make me her friend.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by airminem(f): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
angry Many will say 'leave the young man to have fun'.

Just caution that lazy cousin anyway.

Well Let turn the table now. What if it was a young lady 26 and a married man 33 - 35 and his wife is abroad...Are some men not hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by tubolancer(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
Please let him enjoy his time, everything that has a beginning must have an end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by saasala(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
Every Nigerian man who is abroad and have a wife in Nigeria should know that their wives are sleeping around. I know many of you abroad husbands are here, shey una dey hear me so? Dem dey fvk your wife.

And would you blame the women? No!

How can you be 6000 kilometers away enjoying your life and having the best sex of your life in the cold region of North America and Europe and expect your wife to remain celibate. Just know they are sleeping with her, accept it in your mind, dont ask her about it, just swallow it and move on.

As for your friend's cousin, leave the boy to enjoy his life. Let him enjoy the money the American maga is sending over and the fresh punanni he left behind. No one should come here and talk sh1t about karma or death. In fact the abroad husband will never know. She will only need to cut every communication and delete every chat and messages once he is around. Nothing go do am.

When you come of age, you will want to sit down and look back at some things you did as a youth and smile, some very crazy and fun things. That young man is gathering a fine experience he will tell his children and grandkids. Sincerely, I wish I was in his shoes.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by Enoch07: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
It's none of your business oga, is your friend cousin complaining?
Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by shopnimini: 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
saasala:
Every Nigerian man who is abroad and have a wife in Nigeria should know that their wives are sleeping around. I know many of you abroad husbands are here, shey una dey hear me so? Dem dey fvk your wife.

And would you blame the women? No!

How can you be 6000 kilometers away enjoying your life and having the best sex of your life in the cold region of North America and Europe and expect your wife to remain celibate. Just know they are sleeping with her, accept it in your mind, dont ask her about it, just swallow it and move on.

As for your friend's cousin, leave the boy to enjoy his life. Let him enjoy the money the American maga is sending over and the fresh punanni he left behind. No one should come here and talk sh1t about karma or death. Nothing go do am.

When you come of age, you will want to sit down and look back at some things you did as a youth and smile, some very crazy and fun things. That young man is gathering a fine experience he will tell his children and grandkids. Sincerely, I wish I was in his shoes.

The great encourager grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
this is heartbreaking!!
Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by solofresh(m): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lol

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
The young id1ot is committing FORNICATION

while the irresponsible woman is committing ADULTERY. - 1 Corinthians 6:9,10

I iimagine hat was in your heart when you said telling him to stop was difficult cos of the benefits. Which benefit?

You, your friend and his cousin are a league of lazy young men wanting to reap where you did not show.

#SAPAFC

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by saasala(m): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
The young id1ot is committing FORNICATION

while the irresponsible woman is committing ADULTERY. - 1 Corinthians 6:9,10

Stop bringing religion into discussions like this. I expect you to be pragmatic and give me a logical point of view. Stop quoting nonsense bible.

I iimagine hat was in your heart when you said telling him to stop was difficult cos of the benefits. Which benefit?

You, your friend and his cousin are a league of lazy young men wanting to reap where you did not show.

#SAPAFC

Is this one whyning me ni? Me, lazy? I go buy the woman and her abroad husband together.
Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by Savedday: 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by Womanizer(m): 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Another one!
Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by AfroKnight: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
He is risking a lot. The day the husband will find out, it won’t be funny. But what is sweet inside married woman sef?

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
AfroKnight:
He is risking a lot. The day the husband will find out, it won’t be funny. But what is sweet inside married woman sef?

You need to try it to know.

Married women toto dey sweet no be small grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by OGWILLS123: 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Typing from someone matrimonial bed ............................... tongue grin.

Let her just finish taking her bath and come out,
I will make her scream so loud that the husband will hear her voice from Australia angry angry.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by chatinent: 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
I'll mind my business if I were you.
Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by Airwavez: 12:34am On Jul 01, 2021
cool

Wetin concern u?
Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by AfroKnight: 1:34am On Jul 01, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Ah! Why are you playing with fire? Make dem no catch you o.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by AfroKnight: 1:35am On Jul 01, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Typing from someone matrimonial bed ............................... tongue grin.

Let her just finish taking her bath and come out,
I will make her scream so loud that the husband will hear her voice from Australia angry angry.

Person matrimonial bed. shocked

Oga, you get mind sha.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by JeffreyJunior: 1:41am On Jul 01, 2021
Another one? Pheew.

Abroad based guys haff really suffered. As a matter of fact, yankee dudes in particular are endangered species now.

If you carry your wife go yankee, she go turn tiger for you. Ngwanu keep her in Naija mek you have peace for the abroad kwanu, whosai. Fvckboys will be chopping her like slay queens chop shawarma.

Ike gwuru.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by Kobicove(m): 5:42am On Jul 01, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
Another one? Pheew.

Abroad based guys haff really suffered. As a matter of fact, yankee dudes in particular are endangered species now.

If you carry your wife go yankee, she go turn tiger for you. Ngwanu keep her in Naija mek you have peace for the abroad kwanu, whosai. Fvckboys will be chopping her like slay queens chop shawarma.

Ike gwuru.

Stuck between two terrible options grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by Fakbrown: 5:45am On Jul 01, 2021
Oga leave the young man alone, or you want to start paying his bill, what of young girls that sleeps with people's husband, let him enjoy his life and time and believe it Karma doesn't happen, irony of life the bad girls get married to the best husband, while the good girls keep going to church to church, been good doesn't take anyone anywhere, just my two cent

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by GreaterFuture(m): 6:20am On Jul 01, 2021
Good luck
Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by Mophor: 6:46am On Jul 01, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!!!
Issoright.
Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by Robertgreene1(m): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2021
interesting...
Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by ictjobber: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2021
layycon:

It's his life
Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by Oviebright: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2021
Aswear leave him to enjoy while he can every good or bad thing has an end.
Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by siofra(f): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2021
solofresh:
Lol

Your picture is so funny grin grin
Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by Reggaemich(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Once A Man Have A Taste Of Sin,

He Will Want More Of It
Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by BareFacedLies(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Oviebright:
Aswear leave him to enjoy while he can every good or bad thing has an end.

Exactly, just let him enjoy his life
Re: My Friend's Cousin Is Sleeping With A Married Woman by valdes00(m): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Aswear

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment / Knocked Up! / How Can You Make Your Boyfriend Marry You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.