Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo (88444 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / "40-year-old Woman Poisons Herself Due To Parental Pressure To Marry" - Lady / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 5:01am On Apr 23, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Chai!!

Heart of a woman is extremely wicked sad.
I swear
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 5:02am On Apr 23, 2021
MejiLoyon:
May they rest in peace.

Guys be careful of exes. Most especially the ones you dumped. In fact if possible don't dump any lady. Never ever break any lady's heart. Let them break your heart. As in give them the satisfaction of letting them break your heart meanwhile na you break their heart. Only pros know how to do that.

That being said, never have anything to do with them. Use the Mejiloyon principle. Delete ,block and disappear. Some will say we are friends. Ogun kee friends there. Na that one dem dey use enter men. I once knew a guy wey wan chop last kpekus. Na there he die. Leave your exes. It will make your life peaceful. You go get rest,your current babe go get rest, even she go get rest. And if she no wan rest third mainland bridge no far.
I rise
Chai
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 5:03am On Apr 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
The future is female just as the ancient was female during the time of Eve...she use the guy do if I don't have him no one will... Thats greediness of the highest order... In this case anyone maybe at fault only God knows. This scenario reminds me of when the fucker and the fuckee were both fvcked.. Very bad mehn.. If u know I know
Okafors law
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 5:05am On Apr 23, 2021
drmikeadams:

No be every ttoto u c u go chook prick, ,some of then go look u day smile while u dey drag pant as u wan chook prick....

In their mind na till death do una apart,for guy man mind na to chook and run

Lass lass na poison dey end am
I will take this advice very serious o
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by deltateam: 5:05am On Apr 23, 2021
This doesn't sound good. He had such a beautiful lady as fiancee, one then wonders what he's doing with the ex.

He seemed to have everything going well for him but he decided to spoil it.

How on earth do you expect an ex to be happy when you left her after chopping what ancestors warned you about. Chai what a wicked world...

This is a lesson for all men.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 5:05am On Apr 23, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
I don comot hand for anything wey concern relationship
Haha Alaye we go give you our IMO girls to marry abeg
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 5:06am On Apr 23, 2021
MrFlavvor:
E wan collect the last mouth. Baba, e choke ��
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 5:06am On Apr 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Sometimes,your level of maturity can easily be detected by just walking away...

Sometimes,it's more sensible to just cut off ties with her at the initial stage when the damage hasn't gotten to beyond redemption than to keep chopping and thinking that one day you'll just wake up from your bed and clean your mouth like say nothing happened

Some women who are desperate might even travel to far away ijebu ode just to get you down
I swear
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 5:07am On Apr 23, 2021
Bouz:
Its not an agreement gone wrong, but a bitter lady that can't move on with her life. Most ladies can't handle break up, especially when you have seen her finish.
I swear especially if you chop Clean mouth they hate it
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by saajus: 5:09am On Apr 23, 2021
Men, some ladies fall in love with everything within them. If you break their hearts, you might pay very dearly for it. Please, be careful guys. Don't smell the food you have no intention of eating.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 5:09am On Apr 23, 2021
CSTRR:
If you Don dey fucck woman, dump her with care.

Make she no go change am for you.
I swear
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 5:11am On Apr 23, 2021
MansoryMX:
This is what you get when you use “You will be my wife and mother of my kids” format to woe a girl. Go straight to the point about what you want and stop breaking hearts, simply tell her you wan y’all to have a good time with no string attached, see! A lot of girls even respect you more for being honest and not play with their emotions. Maybe this girl don do plenty abortion for the idiot. Serves him right if you ask me!
I swear you are right wlh just tell her let's be friends only or go straight forward like alpha na pekus I want but this men will not listen
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by deltateam: 5:11am On Apr 23, 2021
Romanoff:
Bobo done do the babe strong thing, dumped her and moved on to a better woman.

Sadly, babe wey spos learn her lesson so that she go get better man pass the ex just waste her life throway.

In all of these I see a scorned woman, especially because sex was involved. Only God knows how many years they were together.

Two young lives wasted.

I don't suppose it's that easy. May they dated for many years amidst promises of marriage.

The woman built her life around the man and probably gave him the best part of her life.

Never promise a woman marriage and free her within 2 years if you see it's not working out. Don't block other guys from trying their luck.

"Eating one's cake and having it" comes to mind.

Girls know when to move on. Every girl seems to be in a relationship now. Turning down more serious prospects.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 5:11am On Apr 23, 2021
Twelfthman:
Hmm this one is Strong o.
Die hard love. Chai

My ex that was screaming I want to be at your wedding I just dey look am with one eye. .
Hahahahahaha
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 5:13am On Apr 23, 2021
CodedWealth:
The future is a murderer
Haha sapphire will come for you
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by deltateam: 5:19am On Apr 23, 2021
Ishilove:
Is the guy short or the lady, really tall?

Let an ex remain an ex biko. Why complicate matters for yourself? See as this hansdome young man has been wasted.

Some people have mind sha. It takes a terribly black heart to poison another human being.

That pretty lady is not the ex o. She was supposed to be the wife but ex no get joy sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by pocohantas(f): 5:19am On Apr 23, 2021
spiceadole:

Don't mind them.
They think they are wise.
If tables turned, they will all condemn the woman for visiting her ex few days to wedding.
It has happened now, they are blaming the ex.

A man who went drinking with a (bitter) ex with the hope of smashing her again (and coming to brag about it on social media),he deserved everything he got.

We know their way. If he had succeeded, he will come here to tell us how women are fish-brained. If it were a man that killed his EX, they will tell us to stop using men, because some guys don’t take nonsense. Well, some women don’t take nonsense too.

The only person I pity in all of this is the wife. She is good enough for marriage, but not good enough to keep him away from the EX. That gender always think they hold all the aces.

Only 1% of Nigerian men would give you that exclusivity. The type that you can beat your chest anywhere and say “na me hold this one”. The rest will carry prick and be showing small small girls. Chest pain and shame go wan kill the legal wife. Tell them to stay one place, they will call you feminist. Men and women are not equal...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by mkpurumma090(f): 5:21am On Apr 23, 2021
That serves him right cheesy cheesy. In his next world he will know how to care and handle a girlfriend's(s) heart ❤

3 Likes

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by ehay(f): 5:21am On Apr 23, 2021
[quote author=Funkeshuga post=101034571]but why can't he marry the so called Ex gf? they look so compatible and the girl height will even complement their togetherness most esp in childbirth

the lady went extreme but I can relate with her pains, such a jealous lady. I remembered my ex was begging me we should have a night stand days before my court wedding, I bluntly told her there is nothing that want to freak me with your body again, I've service this body for good 3years before your mumu tell you to break up with me without provocation

this is a big lesson to guys that still relate with their ex, your wife might be in danger, delete this ex memory and pics of you, she's now a past

but why is killing of groom to be becoming a norm in southeast lately? or is there something I'm mixing up[/quote

Ex's kill the groom's because they make them commit abortions, promise them marriage, only to dump them for another lady. If that is the case the, I no pity the guy. If you promise a girl marriage , marry her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Ladycewhy(f): 5:22am On Apr 23, 2021
putin2:
Hmmm he came to collect one for the road,May their soul rest in peace
Literally "one for the road" ,just a different kind of road.Okafor's law don choke am for throat.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by ehay(f): 5:24am On Apr 23, 2021
Jayrow08:
Your ex invite u 4 a DRINK u self go, what a pity!

You think he went with his clear head and eyes. Just pray your ex doesn,t feel scorned, na dibia (chief priest) go make you run to her location of choice.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Kaytixy: 5:26am On Apr 23, 2021
Bouz:
How did he Bleep up?
why will the nigga even take anything consumable from her in the first place. Can't he just talk and then walk away. After you dump her, she invite you and you go dey drink something for there na fuuuckup na
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by KangaIye: 5:27am On Apr 23, 2021
You can't eat your cake and also have it. Lord have mercy on their souls

Am happy they didn't take along the other lady in their journey to the beyond
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Dncl2021: 5:28am On Apr 23, 2021
Wtf this is sad very sad may their soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Zontrident: 5:30am On Apr 23, 2021
Omor the Facebook posts said its not an ex mata that the girl was a side chick and she got pregnant for him, he told her to abort it that he was engaged, that was what led to their deaths, they died while the car was still moving

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 23, 2021
One of the many reasons premarital sex will ruin your life. For men out there, take a cue - say you chop girl no mean say you wise o. The price for deception is not rational never promise heaven and earth just to get into a lady's pants. A word they say is enough for the wise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 5:35am On Apr 23, 2021
putin2:
Hmmm he came to collect one for the road,May their soul rest in peace
Haha guys should be careful if you are fucking a girl she can endangered your life

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 5:35am On Apr 23, 2021
Quaddafi29:
Marriage and unhappiness =
Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 5:37am On Apr 23, 2021
xtervaganza:
So na God de save me since. I can't even count the amount of ex I've had ex with after break up. I even smashed my ex wife twice cheesy
Hmm
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 5:42am On Apr 23, 2021
GodsOwnFav:
E get some holes wey het teeth, you insert, Na there you go die.
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 5:42am On Apr 23, 2021
Whois:
I believe God saved me on Tuesday shocked I initially agreed to see her last week Friday but she disappointed herself she called in the evening that she can't make it that day, suddenly she called on Tuesday morning to ask if I am at home and i quickly said no and I was like what's up only for her to end the call. I said no because I had a feeling she is up to no good, I thank God I didn't let my di.ck to do the thinking grin. I fear who no fear woman
Be careful bro o don't say I didn't tell you
Re: Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo by Allanoba: 5:43am On Apr 23, 2021
Nawa o!!!! And this lady go don go Church on sunday.all this bad people wen nor wan repent abeg make una leave our church for us..Shrine de ..make una de go..make person know who be e neighbor
RIP man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.