Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) (12048 Views)

If You Know This Girl, You Need A Life (photos) / My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

No be even say I don teach for there, but I don go for the interview many times, na our agreement no reach, one of them offer me 20k, but my tfare almost pass 20k, na hin I go organize tutorial, collect teacher but them students sabi owe money and them no dey pay you once, na hin the thing tire the teachers wey I collect na hin the thing tire me too,

I feel you baba. E no easy

Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by dafeoroyo: 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Finally,those ones that are always PIZZA Craving,they can't cook

Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by Iykoto86(m): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
BeautyO:
The first sign to know an unserious guy is a man that keeps tabs or create post on how to know unserious women when his mate are hustling
too much time to fool around abi?
Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by Mrscarter(f): 4:58am On Apr 25, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
Hypocrisy is when a guy says "if you wear biker shorts, don't bother saying hi to me"

In his dreams!

I do not wear such, but it's hot and would get any girl the attention she wants.

Camel toe drives some men gaga, you know. Nonetheless, we are beautiful and we don't need to appeal to their sexual interests to define our dress. I don't wear provocative dress at all.

I like them with baggy top tho or if youre at home with your partner or by yourself i could wear them. I saw a girl in the shopping mall wearing a pair the other day. Her body looked good but she wasnt just getting looks from handsome guys it was old men and teenagers too. Lol i cant have dirty old men looking at my package or guys id find creepy. Thats y i cpuld never wear them in public.
Lol i know some men like camel toe but im too self conscious to reveal that. Just today walking down the street wearing white skinny jeans with a hooded jumper i look up and theres a man my dads age just staring at me n not looking away and not even 5 mins later theres a school boy around 13 staring at my ass. Men old enough to be my dad creep me out sexually i could never so i feel uncomfortable wen they look at me in that way so i could never walk around in something that reveals my map to heaven haha. Although i do like some revealing clothes like tops with splits up the sides n mini skirts n short shorts im just mindful where i wear them.
Plus i couldnt walk around my family dressed like that either. Not my brothers n dad or my uncles n cousins. Itd b uncomfortable aswell as theyd tell me my "business is showing go n cover it up proper" lol.
Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by phemy36(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2021
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means

Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by Brawlscartel(m): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2021
ZIINI:
According to mosdii's comment's
Nigerian girls are ________
A. Useless
B. Stupid
C. Foolish
D. Ungrateful
Any Correct answer to the above question gets an airtime of #200 (MTN). Your time start now.................

A.

Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by seguno2: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
BeautyO:
The first sign to know an unserious guy is a man that keeps tabs or create post on how to know unserious women when his mate are hustling

Hustling because unserious girls are waiting mouth open for his droppings
Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by seguno2: 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
phemy36:
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means

Including your female family members
Re: How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) by Ted4real: 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
It is so painful that @ 38 you are still clueless like your Tinubu?

Oshokosho??

Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) / Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! / About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y