Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (46491 Views)

Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes / Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him / I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Goingplaces: 12:16am On Apr 26, 2021
Lord please show your mercy and let your healing hands rest upon him. Amen
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Starships4u(m): 12:51am On Apr 26, 2021
davonlee:
For about 1-2 months, I've been experiencing rectal discharge (a lump above my anus which brings out bloody mucur), constant weakness and pain in my abdominal area. Initially, I thought it was a disease called Hemorrhoids, because the symptoms are exactly the same, and I never imagined this could happen to me. Two nights ago, my stool was filled with dark red blood; so I had to quickly inform my parents. They advised I go for a full scale test. To cut the story short, I've been diagnosed with stage 1 colon cancer. I really need your prayers.

Send a mail to me and I'd recommend a drug to yhu Sir.
Or yhu can quote this message.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by balogunIV: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2021
Good morning,

So sorry to hear about this. Here are a few pieces of advice;

1. Recongise Allah and pray to Him with sincerity.
2. Eliminate sugar consumption.
3. Stop drinking regular water and switch to alkaline based water.
4. Take lots and lots of soursop.
5. Blend and drink as juice carrot and cucumber.
6. Consume less of regular salt rather use seasalt.
7. Don't carry any emotional baggage. Be positive, optimistic and forgive any that might have hurt you in the past as this has a positive effect on your mental state to recovery.

I am not a doctor but speak from experience.

May Allah heal you.

Best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by paschal47(m): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2021
davonlee:
For about 1-2 months, I've been experiencing rectal discharge (a lump above my anus which brings out bloody mucur), constant weakness and pain in my abdominal area. Initially, I thought it was a disease called Hemorrhoids, because the symptoms are exactly the same, and I never imagined this could happen to me. Two nights ago, my stool was filled with dark red blood; so I had to quickly inform my parents. They advised I go for a full scale test. To cut the story short, I've been diagnosed with stage 1 colon cancer. I really need your prayers.

Please where did you run your test?

1 Like

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by paschal47(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2021
4GodandHumanity:
I don't know the level of knowledge of the hospital that diagnosed you but I will suggest you do a colonoscopy. That is the only medically proven way to confirm your case. I had the same concern as you here in the UK. The faecal test that detected blood in my stool and blood tests shows a high level of whatever that were concerning to my doctor and I was on high priority for colonoscopy.It took a colonoscopy to confirm that it is only Hemorrhoids.

I had the same symptoms-pains in my abdomen like cramp-joint pains-blood in my stools continuously for like 2 weeks

Apart from whatever you were told, I was told by a Singaporean friend who is a doctor that whenever I am concern about the big C,
1-I should observe if I am having a constant headache in a particular part of my head
2-Loss of weight
3-sweating while sleeping at night.
4-Naeseous or vomiting

But trust me, I know how you feel and the anxiety that comes with it but PLEASE DO A COLONOSCOPY ASAP. Good luck and stay strong.

Good day!

Please what's the cost of the tests and everything
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Ladylawyer(f): 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
alfasexy:
You are nothing special. Abeg deal with your problems and stop disturbing us.
This is not a good thing to say

1 Like

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by shege45: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
Franzinni:
They might come for my head .... But I will say, spend time doing things that you love, create memories for your loved ones, fix and mend everything you must have overlooked in life, live life.

Please ignore me totally if I sound offensive to you but I am just saying what I am doing with my life becasue I realized one day that all I truly have is NOW.
Which rubbish talk be this. Most you comment
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by alfasexy: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladylawyer:

This is not a good thing to say

Wetin conern you with my own words? Amebo. You no go mind your own problems?
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Ladylawyer(f): 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
PoshTraveler:
bro are you gay? cos i dont see how one can get cancer of the yansh o
I am sorry to say that your level of reasoning is poor. Who the hell told you that been gay is what or the only thing thing that causes colon cancer. Please do not talk if your going to cause havoc.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
Maybe you should try Norland products. I have people who partner with them and I have seen people with real testimonies as well. Their products are quite expensive but very effective with proven results. I pray God favour you with speedy recovery and complete good health.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by shege45: 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Starships4u:

Send a mail to me and I'd recommend a drug to yhu Sir.
Or yhu can quote this message.
stop this thing
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Starships4u(m): 12:31am On Apr 27, 2021
shege45:
stop this thing

Sorry Sir,
What thing exactly

Yhu think I'm a scammer or what exactly hunh
I ain't such Sir...
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by 1Sharon(f): 1:43am On Apr 27, 2021
PrecisionFx:

Why are his church members still dying ??

What Dog cannot do does not exist

#NNPDPPHHFT
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Franzinni: 4:56am On Apr 27, 2021
shege45:
Which rubbish talk be this. Most you comment
We don't vibrate on the same frequency I don't expect you to understand... But at your age if you don't get it then it is surely a pity ...

Most of my comment ... There are over 2 million monikers on NL if you have the time to notice mine, it speaks volumes

Thank you .I appreciate.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Afromalaika(m): 7:40am On Apr 27, 2021
Hear me well brother. The report you have is what man has said. I go to hospitals too and believe in preventive and curative medicine.

But then, many years ago, i had a bad situation and was told only medical intervention can save me.

At first, my wife and my self were very troubled by the report, until we met two men of God. What the Doctors said was impossible became possible without medical intervention.

I just want to admonish you, that Jehovah Jireh, the God of Isreal still answers prayers through divers ways.

The sickness may remain in you body for another 50years and it may not kill you. Just like Paul said he prayed to recover from an ailments, God did not heal him but the sickness too did not kill him.

Belief in God and his prophets brother, YOU CAN AND WILL SURELY LIVE TO TESTIFY IN JESUS NAME.

I have been troubled in the spirit to reply since three days ago when i read you agonies. Forget about religion, believe in God, and he will surely hear you.

Take all your medical prescription, pray to God. That sickness may not go away, but it will also not kill you.

God sent me to you Sir. I have delivered His message. It is well with you.

3 Likes

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2021
1Sharon:

#NNPDPPHHFT

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by 1Sharon(f): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2021
themanderon:
If only You believe then you can be healed. There is nothing our God cannot do its just a question of faith.

#NNPCPDPDD
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Labadi69: 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:

What’s your main moniker that you normally post with on Nairaland? I wan check something.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by madprophet(m): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Roseey0:

If you are open to the use of natural medicine and believe in its efficacy. You must trust the process before it can work for you. Google Dr Olakings. Find him and meet him in person. Any amount he tells you , pay it and commence immediately.

It's good you found out early . Even better that you haven't commenced chemo or radiotherapy yet. Nature works best when immunity has not been compromised. Go and look for him.

Lastly, prayer. John 11;4. Maybe God is sending a msg. Ask BankyW how he encountered God. He will gist you about his battle with Cancer.

How do we compromise immunity??
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Okortor: 7:33am On Apr 28, 2021
I wish quick recovery in JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN �
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by franksam209: 7:33am On Apr 28, 2021
Vivien458:
It's so unfortunate bro. Sometimes we all want to have a happy life, but then boom, something bad comes in. I wish you strong health, however, go to the beach, look at the sun, do things you haven't done. drive fast, be happy. Be with family, go to the motherless,give all you have, if you will live you will. Be strong and good luck. cry
drive fast and put other road users at risk right? Idiat
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by PROPEACE: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

I stay in the North.
Plant the tree. In a couple of years you will start harvesting fruits.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Jimmyubah2: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
PROPEACE:

Plant the tree. In a couple of years you will start harvesting fruits.
Where and how can I get the seed please?
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You welcome Imosé...

Would love to be friends with you.
Wayo man. So you wan chop PrettySleek Apple? God pass you.

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by PlayMaker14: 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Wayo man. So you wan chop PrettySleek Apple? God pass you.
You don crase.... grin

1 Like

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Roseey0(f): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
madprophet:

How do we compromise immunity??
Radiotherapy, chemo, antiretroviral meds
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Trutherme: 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
ibedun:

[s]The over belief and over reliance on God. The God forced on us and already dumped by the Europeans owners.
Their Jesus doesn’t even look like you! We are just really stupid people[/s].

Shut Up
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Trutherme: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
ibedun:

Will you STFU!!!

You are skipping your medication again.
God has already punished your behind and that is why you are pained anytime someone mention Him.

Get lost, Olodo.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 29, 2021
Eagba:
please what is app leave and how do you completely starve cancer of glucose
u starve cancer by eating only fruit

1 Like

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2021
davonlee:
had to look for ur post again, pls reach me on Whatsapp 07064465310, mummy dd is my name, God has planned for u
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by ibedun: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
Trutherme:

You are skipping your medication again.
God has already punished your behind and that is why you are pained anytime someone mention Him.

Get lost, Olodo.

Local man! Based in Naija mumu. Come to the UK and I will show you where the yeye shiit book was printed and the criminals who put it together to control the slaves and the countries colonised.

Mumu!
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Trutherme: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
ibedun:

Local man! Based in Naija mumu. Come to the UK and I will show you where the yeye shiit book was printed and the criminals who put it together to control the slaves and the countries colonised.

Mumu!
I am ibedun and I am a Local man! Based in Naija. Come to Ajamgbadi and I, Ibedun will show you where the yeye shiit book was printed and the criminals who put it together to control the slaves and the countries colonised.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases / COVID-19: FG Considering ‘Isolated Lockdowns’ As Cases Hit 5,621 / You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.