Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (46494 Views)

Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes / Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him / I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Trutherme: 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
ibedun:

Local man! Based in Naija mumu. Come to the UK and I will show you where the yeye shiit book was printed and the criminals who put it together to control the slaves and the countries colonised.

Mumu!

You skipped your medication again. Ikorodu tout telling us he is based in UK. Back it up or SHUT UP. Olodo. Oloriburuku Oshi
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Trutherme: 9:58pm On May 03, 2021
ibedun:

Nonsense
Stay grounded and stop skipping your medication.
You are causing your family a lot of pains Ibedun
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by ibedun: 12:02am On May 04, 2021
Trutherme:

Stay grounded and stop skipping your medication.
You are causing your family a lot of pains Ibedun

YAMLEGGED AKPU munching isi aki!!!
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by DashDolls(m): 1:00am On May 04, 2021
Read Below And Be Saved.

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Trutherme: 3:37pm On May 05, 2021
ibedun:

YAMLEGGED AKPU munching isi aki!!!

Skull mining Oloriburuku oshi
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Trutherme: 4:48pm On May 05, 2021
ibedun:

Local man! Based in Naija mumu. Come to the UK and I will show you where the yeye shiit book was printed and the criminals who put it together to control the slaves and the countries colonised.

Mumu!

Here's something for you cheesy

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by ibedun: 8:37pm On May 05, 2021
Trutherme:

Akpu munching yam legged being.....have you slept with your hairy chested k-legged bearded wife today? Ok go ahead grin
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by ibedun: 2:35pm On May 06, 2021
Trutherme:

Yam legged beast where are you? Abi you have gone to Malaysia on “business” and you have been caught?
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Trutherme: 7:49pm On May 06, 2021
ibedun:

Yam legged beast where are you? Abi you have gone to Malaysia on “business” and you have been caught?

You think I am a loser and junkie like you. Yahoo Boy!
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Trutherme: 7:51pm On May 06, 2021
ibedun:

[s]Akpu munching yam legged being.....have you slept with your hairy chested k-legged bearded wife today? Ok go ahead [/s] grin

You wasted your sorry life throwing stones at your teachers and pushing wheel barrows.
Sorry for your life
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by ibedun: 1:33am On May 07, 2021
Trutherme:

You wasted your sorry life throwing stones at your teachers and pushing wheel barrows.
Sorry for your life

Isi Aki!
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Dustbinbint(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
For about 1-2 months, I've been experiencing rectal discharge (a lump above my anus which brings out bloody mucur), constant weakness and pain in my abdominal area. Initially, I thought it was a disease called Hemorrhoids, because the symptoms are exactly the same, and I never imagined this could happen to me. Two nights ago, my stool was filled with dark red blood; so I had to quickly inform my parents. They advised I go for a full scale test. To cut the story short, I've been diagnosed with stage 1 colon cancer. I really need your prayers.

Are you still there? If so, please call me 0906 330 9675.
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Dustbinbint(m): 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
Are you still there? If so, please call me 0906 330 9675.
Let me know you are interested, and we will talk more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Considering ‘Isolated Lockdowns’ As Cases Hit 5,621 / You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich / Prevention For Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.