Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) (30705 Views)

Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) / Young Man Drowns While Swimming At Popular MJ Resort In Benue (photos) / Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Revere27: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
But why would you they leave those wires on the floor nah undecided undecided

What sort of unprofessionalism is that... The Jeb abi Jed should be held accountable sad
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Martinola(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ahh
o ga ohh
In a "proper" society, the Jed or Jedijedi company would be sued and made to learn a lesson. but NO, no in dis corntree.
Failed state.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
RIP boy
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Boss469(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kids can't grow again in this so called "GIANT OF AFRICA"
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
RIP to the dead...
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Machinegun91:
Benue people are well educated unlike your dammed state

Two of una dey fvckup!
Una nor read the story well
The boy na student of Benue State University Technical College
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
xcesspaschal:
15 yrs in a university? Ok ohh
Did pass comprehension in waec English?The late boy attended Benue state University technical school,a technical school equivalent of secondary school inside d University.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
So sad!but i thought electric will only shock U when U wore shoes, slippers but electrocute if U are bare-footed i,e U will be earthed.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Conestone(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
If I blame buhari na.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by repogirl(f): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lawsuit in a sane country
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

This is so sad and unprofessional. May his soul rest in peace.

If na oyibo, na court straight. For Nigeria, we go say "leave am". "Wetin don happen don happen". Guess what, it will happen again

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by macdammy(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
xcesspaschal:

Read well bro.
And wear your glasses too.
In case you read again, and still do not understand what a Technical college inside a university means, try and get something to eat.
Then come back and read it.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

This is so sad and unprofessional. May his soul rest in peace.

They can and shud be sued.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by AbbynHummy(f): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
xcesspaschal:
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Benega9(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
nobe say light d for this mumu country nigeria...d little one d just brought to manage,now go kill innocent boy..chai..this country need to be fold..
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Machinegun91:

Shut up if you don't have anything good to say
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by apostlepaul007(m): 12:05am On Apr 24, 2021
OP what ever they are paying you to deliberately sabotage the image of my beloved Benue will definitely finish one day or are you telling me that nothing positive ever happen in Benue state and nothing negative happen in other states? why is nairaland on a deliberate mission to tarnish the image of the state but be lest assured that no matter the daily negative reports who guy bring,it won't change a thing cos who God has blessed no one can curse

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by coolcare(m): 12:43am On Apr 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:
The Jed needed to be hold accountable for manslaughter, if it was to be in a sane country but reverse is the case.

Condolences visit is all that they can offer.

Rip young blood.

You are right (in an ideal nation).......but nigeria is not
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 5:13am On Apr 24, 2021
HopeVictor:
Nawa oh.. Nigerians and negligence self ehn..
Negligence indeed
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Blesyn22(m): 5:35am On Apr 24, 2021
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by xcesspaschal(m): 5:59am On Apr 24, 2021
Machinegun91:

I understand ur point but d insult was not necessary.

One love bro
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:01am On Apr 24, 2021
bizzibodi:
So sad!but i thought electric will only shock U when U wore shoes, slippers but electrocute if U are bare-footed i,e U will be earthed.

As long as you touch the earth you form a complete circuit and the current will use you as a conductor to run the energy into the ground.

Yes, you can try to insulate yourself from the earth but the kind of insulation you need to reduce the current passing through you to survivable levels is not found in your local footware store.

It doesn't take much to stop the heart or completely throw it out of balance and rhythm. Don't try it.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by xcesspaschal(m): 6:01am On Apr 24, 2021
macdammy:

Read well bro.
And wear your glasses too.
In case you read again, and still do not understand what a Technical college inside a university means, try and get something to eat.
Then come back and read it.

No insult big guy. No insult...it doesn't pay bro.

All d best man.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by jmichael259(m): 6:03am On Apr 24, 2021
xcesspaschal:

Technical college = secondary school belonging to the university
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Kayberg: 6:58am On Apr 24, 2021
undecided
I don't get it quite clear yet. Did they disconnect the cables from the house or from the electric pole?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Fragility6: 7:08am On Apr 24, 2021
HopeVictor:
Nawa oh.. Nigerians and negligence self ehn..
How negligence take come about here coz u wan confuse me. JED cut light witout rolling the wires from where people live or cutting off supply to that wire. Boy on e own part was trying to push d wires to a safer place n got electrocuted. Where negligence here?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 7:09am On Apr 24, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

Two of una dey fvckup!
Una nor read the story well
The boy na student of Benue State University Technical College
And his name is not Chukwuemeka neither Bala Abubakar
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2021
xcesspaschal:

I understand ur point but d insult was not necessary.
One love bro
Kai, You are a nice dude. one love bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) / Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People / Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.