Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) (30702 Views)

Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) / Young Man Drowns While Swimming At Popular MJ Resort In Benue (photos) / Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 24, 2021
Young hero, God give you eternal rest in HIS bossom,as you wanted to save your junior from harm. Strength to your parents.�
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by macdammy(m): 7:42am On Apr 24, 2021
xcesspaschal:

No insult big guy. No insult...it doesn't pay bro.

All d best man.

Where's the Insult? sad
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:51am On Apr 24, 2021
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1388296/15-year-old-boy-electrocuted-benue-photos/
Totilopussylick:
The Jed needed to be hold accountable for manslaughter, if it was to be in a sane country but reverse is the case.

Condolences visit is all that they can offer.

Rip young blood.

If JED disconnected the power....
How would the be any current?

>
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2021
Nigeria, a country wihere no one takes responsibility. An animal kingdom.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by HopeVictor(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
Fragility6:

How negligence take come about here coz u wan confuse me. JED cut light witout rolling the wires from where people live or cutting off supply to that wire. Boy on e own part was trying to push d wires to a safer place n got electrocuted. Where negligence here?
Negligence on the part of nepa..
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benue (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Reference:

As long as you touch the earth you form a complete circuit and the current will use you as a conductor to run the energy into the ground.

Yes, you can try to insulate yourself from the earth but the kind of insulation you need to reduce the current passing through you to survivable levels is not found in your local footware store.

It doesn't take much to stop the heart or completely throw it out of balance and rhythm. Don't try it.
Who want to try.High tension is a NO NO!i hav escape several electric shockS in my life,d one that baffle me is when I woke up sleepy & bare-footed in d night to ON a light switch but touch a naked wire of ceiling fan without regulator.i dnt know how I cheated death.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People / 30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) / Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.