Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? (64562 Views)

Is La Buena Vida Good? / How Genuine Are La Buena Vida? / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Kennydoc(m): 9:32pm On May 07, 2021
HeavenShield:
'' Professional athletes will devote endless hours to preparing for competition but when they join network marketing, they won't give one day's worth of efforts to learning our skills. Doctors will devote a decade of their lives at huge financial expense to become physicians, but when they join network marketing, they won't give a month's study and practice to become a Network marketing pro. '' Eric worre
Network marketing is not for posers, amateurs and Gamblers. It is a career and profession.
STOP DISGRACING YOURSELVES IN PUBLIC

As long as there isn't an infinite number of people on earth, network marketing is unsustainable.

You need 68 billion people to join any network marketing company in one month after exactly 3 years, if everybody that signs up only brings 2 people in one month. How long has AIM Global lasted?

So what happens is that people keep falling out everyday not because they don't want to succeed but because the system has got saturated. When a locality gets saturated, the last set of people to sign up there will never recover their investment.

7 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by EazyMoh(m): 9:42pm On May 07, 2021
bigbauer:

It's unbelievable that people are making millions daily right? believe it or not, that's the truth people are making good money. The Powercell meetings is a training, 90% of the training is a out your personal development, financial education, interpersonal relationship skills, etc, just 10% is about the business. I would advise you go back, study and earn. Armateurs don't get paid, professionals do, and the difference between an Amateur and a professional is in the skill set.
The fact that people are making millions doesn't mean it is not a scam.
The main way people make money is by bringing downline members and selling overpriced supplements and "charms" they call anti emmission or whatever.
Without new people joining there is noway anyone can make money. And believe it or not the gullible people do finish registering and it eventually crashes just like many of ita kind before.
It is a classic pyramid scheme with a smokescreen of selling merchandise.

3 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by GambaOsaka: 9:51pm On May 07, 2021
Kennydoc:

You know Kelechi? It's a small world.
Kelechi met me at Forever Office, Jabi and managed to hoodwink me to join AIM Global. Then, their group was called C21FG. I signed in with 250k. I did it for a few months and got fed up. I walked away.
Some of them have made money sha. Over 20-30 of them bought brand new white cars of different makes and models.
It's an MLM and I don't see myself ever engaging in it again. It's mentally draining. I can't forget the lies and half truths just to hoodwink people to sign up.

Yeah, I know very him. In fact, I remember that late Friday night I parted with my precious 50k, i drove to the atm, and he drove behind me just to collect my money.
You are correct when you said MLM is not for everyone. The guys that enjoy are usually the guys that starts from the beginning. Every other person just work their socks off for the early beginners.
Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop.

6 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 9:53pm On May 07, 2021
gbaskiboy:
This is funny, they invited me to their seminar all they are showing us is white cars. The man that trained us claim that he has join the scheme for over 5 years. I wanted to ask about his own white but I kept my cool. Those people they are not different from yahoo yahoo

The very mistake I made. I am sure I am doing better than everyone I met at the venue I attended the seminar. I was looking at their phones, dresses, the cars they parked and all, I just knew something was not right. I got carried away and paid on the spot. It is after payment you will start hearing about list, referring people and other stuffs. After one zoom meeting where I listened to packaged rubbish, I knew that I bleeped up.

My advice for anyone who intends to join this poo. DON'T ATTEND THEIR SEMINAR JUST ONCE, TRY AND GO A SECOND AND maybe a THIRD TIME BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR DECISION TO JOIN OR NOT.

Attend the seminar first, ask questions, do not commit. Then attend a second time and this time listen carefully and I bet you, you will never make the mistake of joining them. Make we no go commit for nonsense.

That guy defending this thing, na make I catch you first, I go make sure I beat 48k comot for your body.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Kennydoc(m): 9:53pm On May 07, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Yeah, I know very him. In fact, I remember that late Friday night I parted with my precious 50k, i drove to the atm, and he drove behind me just to collect my money.
You are correct when you said MLM is not for everyone. The guys that enjoy are usually the guys that starts from the beginning. Every other person just work their socks off for the early beginners.
Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop.

Exactly. Hardworking early starters make it. All those that come in the future end up working for them.
If you start very late, e go hard no matter how hardworking you are.

2 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Pharmjossy(m): 10:02pm On May 07, 2021
Amsweets:
I'm a proud partner with LA Buena Vida project and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. I have been working without anything to show for it until I was recommended by a friend August 2020 for a briefing. It's a business of saving lives. Turn your liabilities into assets. No Selling Required. Buy, use, refer. All businesses deal with people, so it's normal. At LA Buena Vida, you have the opportunity to build, create generational wealth with already existing system that has produced hundreds of millionaires within 2- 4yrs or less all depends on you. We learn and get menthorship from the best of them all. So with as little as #44,888 you are linked to good life. It's a community of high-flying, caring and smart people. You will be guided step by step on how to use the system to save yourself stress, time and energy. For more information on how to become a partner of this noble organization call me on 08052518620. It's a business of connected economy revolution... Turning ordinary people into multimillionaire. Looking forward to having you as a partner soon.
Scam. I left my money with them to do better things with my time.

1 Like

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 10:06pm On May 07, 2021
adebwalex:
After i was called by a Iady we use her sweet voice to scam me that a friend of mine choose me to be a like minded person who understand business. She introduce me by mentioning one NGO who are into assisiting some one financially. I taught it will be nice to attend. I was sent this message Congrats Mr......
Your reservation is confirmed for FRI 29th Jan, 10:45am. Venue: ...... Rsv.Code: 24.
On getting to the hall, christian message by Oyekilome was been played I was hoping we are in church. After few hours, a facilitator enter the hall. To my surprise, a different message was pass to us on on how to make it in life through LA BUANA VIDA. AFTER THAT HE INTEODUCE USE TO ANOTHER MOTIVATOR SPEAKER who convince us, showing us his car he just bought. He then announces that he is giving free boniza to first 10 people who will stand up and pay 40k. Immediately I stood up. Directed to a room where we say 5 of his staff to gives us registration form. Telling us to pay immediately. I was like what?? I was without cash I have to borrow some money from my mobile app to make deposit. After leaving the hall I was like did they charm me I was angry because I was fool for thinking it was an NGO who are meant to assist financially but turn how to be This To me I dash them the money I deposited than to scam me with street...

The person wey invite me dey happy sef, as per he don see who go bring better people to lift him profile make he dey flex, and me go dey find people. I just told him straight that I cannot beg or convince anyone to do any business. What makes it even worse was that, they wanted me to bring contacts of people that I have not spoken to in months/years, because of one 4500 that all of them will share. I go con leave the business wey give me money to pay for their nonsense package and start looking for people to come and pay money that me and these so called uplines (whatever) will start sharing. Na so them dey do business?
Na so one of them tell me say he go start collect 1 million naira every month from that month end. As at today, baba still dey hustle, I just no wan remind am say 'how far him 1 milla" lol.

5 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Pharmjossy(m): 10:09pm On May 07, 2021
saintsylve:
Hummm, let me learn.

I registered with them and when their zoom meeting became un bearable, I hibernated myself till this moment. I know I have lost that money but I cant keep losing my time and energy.

Everyone of them is earning millions in a month, everyday, thousands of naira.....haba.
My only consolation is the chi energy necklace with big pendants which protects one from emissions. Though still in their various groups but dont find myself active with them anymore, the cock must not crow three times, GNLD and now this? Enjoy man.

Whether thet accept it or not its a scam. I got myself registered after a prolonged period of postponement. After payment of #naira I realised that I lost that money to another bottomless pit
Why do I call it a bottomless pit? U cannot be paid unless u bring others, and others bring others.
You can persuade ur loved ones to lose #big naira bc u will get a commission on #small naira. At the end u have robbed all ur loved ones, without knowing it. Even upon that u will not make that #BIG profit u were told.
Again u will be asked to Recommend ur friends contact to LA Buena Vida. In the SMS to ur friends (100 contacts), u will be invariably selling off ur friends who Trusted in u.
After I paid, sent 25 names it downded on me that u was selling off my loved ones to a bottomless pit. I became reluctant sending further.
Its been over 6 weeks and I never bothered to go collect my package as a new entrant. Can't even attend their "STG"(starters ... Guide).
Come to think of it: I give hundred name, 4 persons responded to join. Out of them ONLY 2 will be placed You. The other 2_will be placed under themselves (The unknown BIG boys).
The direct persons under u(2 persons will work at growing u.
So, meaning u brought 4 persons but 2_were stolen from u,_yet their call it support group.
Abegiii.
My fuy, I de ur side. Project ko. Lie ye ni.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Mummyfour(f): 10:12pm On May 07, 2021
grandee4u:
I stumbled on this particular NGO by the name: La Buena Vida...the good life....
So I did some online registration on the 19th of this Month, I was called 3 days later, today I am Expected to come to their Office for a meeting.
But my point is: has any one heard about it and if yes, how genuine are there?? Though, I was only meant to come with a face/nose mask, pen and paper, then dress decent.

Urgent Response, please!!!
what they do is network marketing.
You pay for a package, they give you drugs, supplements and other products to sell
And you must recruit 2 people, so you can get referral bonus.
Find out if it's true and thank me later
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 10:15pm On May 07, 2021
Pharmjossy:

Whether thet accept it or not its a scam. I got myself registered after a prolonged period of postponement. After payment of #naira I realised that I lost that money to another bottomless pit
Why do I call it a bottomless pit? U cannot be paid unless u bring others, and others bring others.
You can persuade ur loved ones to lose #big naira bc u will get a commission on #small naira. At the end u have robbed all ur loved ones, without knowing it. Even upon that u will not make that #BIG profit u were told.
Again u will be asked to Recommend ur friends contact to LA Buena Vida. In the SMS to ur friends (100 contacts), u will be invariably selling off ur friends who Trusted in u.
After I paid, sent 25 names it downded on me that u was selling off my loved ones to a bottomless pit. I became reluctant sending further.
Its been over 6 weeks and I never bothered to go collect my package as a new entrant. Can't even attend their "STG"(starters ... Guide).
Come to think of it: I give hundred name, 4 persons responded to join. Out of them ONLY 2 will be placed You. The other 2_will be placed under themselves (The unknown BIG boys).
So, meaning u brought 4 persons but 2_were stolen from u,_yet their call it support group.
Abegiii.

Deep mehn. I feel you. But try collect the package. You paid for it, at least.
I offered to send 8 names I was sure I could help, they said it must be 50. I just laugh the yeye.
The next person to advertise this shit to me go hear am real good from me. Since no one even knows I registered with them. I am not even proud to say it, shame no gree me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by grandee4u(m): 10:20pm On May 07, 2021
Could you please throw more light on this, I mean your observation(s), be it positive or negative
samonak:
Hmmm, My dear if marketing is not your thing, run far away from them. I registered for 3 profit centres in 2018 I.e 116k and that was the worst financial decision I ever made, I was given their supplements,coffee and other products in 3 bags. I was only able to enrol 2 down lines. Omo na there I hook oh! My colleague own was worse , he sank over 500k in the worthless venture. Nothing comot, na so de guy almost turn psycho. He go de office de vex and talk to himself alone.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Vivian16: 10:20pm On May 07, 2021
Pharmjossy:

Abegiii.
it is better you go and collect your products don't leave it for them even if you don't want to continue the business their products are good I've used them and confirmed I registered with them but I don't have the strength to beg for down lines.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by grandee4u(m): 10:26pm On May 07, 2021
Where is their Office located And what's the name of the complex you talked about coz I currently have their address they sent to me??
Enyimbamercedes:
I share the same office complex in Abuja with these people and what I write here is based on facts

1. They are a pyramid scheme
2. They’ll bamboozle you with their white cars and make you think you can be like them some day but that is a pipe dream
3. You will be put in a hall and different speakers will make you feel worthless and try to make you part with your money in exchange for being connected to their business
4. You will be asked to bring 50 names of people they can contact on your behalf to be your down line. These people will also be told to get connected to their business by paying money.
5. There is no product and there is no business! You are the product and you are the business

Go on YouTube and search for Kelechi Anodere and watch his videos on what the business is about. If you feel you still want to be scammed then you can attend
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by grandee4u(m): 10:28pm On May 07, 2021
So from your analysis, is it a legit business to venture into
LAKPAH:
it was formally called Alliance Global, and later metamophors into LA BUENA VIDA , the reason I did not join is because for u to grow you have to register people and get refferers, the more you reffer people the bigger ur net work. last your the have out over 200 Mercedes Benz 4matic , and the send people abroad for holidays frequently. but u only enjoy these things if ur network is large.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Emeka71(m): 10:29pm On May 07, 2021
meobizy:
Let me stay here and find out.
I heard about that thing last 2 months at uniBEN.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by grandee4u(m): 10:37pm On May 07, 2021
Are u one of them?? prospect, connector, upliner or e-leader...which one
Chinonsouche08:
Truth is, La Buena Vida is a network marketing plan or otherwise called multi level marketing... At least, now you know it's not Ponzi. (Since everyone here agrees that a product is offered and it's in partnership with AIM GLOBAL, it's not ponzi).

Second, none of the people here speaking ill of network marketing have finished ONE BOOK, just one book about network marketing. They haven't even attended a training or apprenticeship about it, so where do they get the piece of advice they all have been giving you.

If you wish to invest in anything dear one, READ and stop seeking advice from people who know less than you do. READ.

In conclusion, network marketing is one of the largest business companies in the world (make your research) and very profitable. But just like every unconventional business, it doesn't get wide acceptance. It's not a bed of roses either. It's not a get rich quick scheme (this is actually why everyone that failed in it say it's a scam, they want it quick).
La Buena Vida is not a scam. I have met mentors in the business and believe me you, these people are working their asses off. No jokes. I have my testimonies as well which I wouldn't want to bore you with. If you wish to learn or borrow books (PDF) , Chat up 07012263737.

READ AND YOU WILL GET ANSWERS. Avoid uninformed informants. You're welcome.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by grandee4u(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2021
So how real and solid are they?? Because you seems to know much about them
lovemaths:
LA Buena Vida is a brand of AIM global. I'm an AIM global distributor.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Timfreds(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2021
Barryseal:
I was roped in by someone to attend their meeting. It was a 2hr power point presentation, what really off'd me was the use of Obasanjo's pictures and Patience Johnathan to convince attendees they were participants.

All these schemes always attach images of influencial people to swindle gullible people. It's like MLM 101.
Years back a particular scheme used Stella Obasanjo's images claiming members will get private jets.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Guy you are right. I went for the lectures. I foolishly make a deposit of 10k, after which my eyes clear.
Their using the picture of Obasanjo and Jonathan make me see them as scam. They will sweet talk you into it.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by hucknall: 11:00pm On May 07, 2021
Kennydoc:

It's an MLM. It operates a binary system - you bring 2 people who will bring 2 and the 2 bring a further 2.

Do you know that if one person starts a network marketing in a binary system and each person signed up brings 2 people every month, in 36 months, there should be over 68 billion people in the network. What is the population of the world?

Ask yourself, what will happen to the last set of people that will be signed up? Who are they going to sign up?

In every network marketing system, the bulk of the participants are at the bottom. In a binary system, 50% of all the participants will be at the bottom level at every single point in time and another 25% will be in the level just above them. Then 12.5% will be 2 levels above. Mind you that these 3 levels haven't made any gain at all.

What does that tell you? At every point in time, 87% of participants of any network marketing company are either running at a loss or have just managed to recover the capital they invested. Less than 10% are the ones that have made any reasonable profit.

So for every Mike, Nefo, Kelechi, Sam (Ifeanyi) etc who have made money in La Buena Vida, there are tens of others who have run at a loss.
I knew it was cunny.
Just like inknations. I was like where does the money come from and all that?
Their sugar coated millionaire agent cunningly avoided questions like this and only focused on Benzs and registration.
sad
Their 5 review on google was also fake and all from their marketers

but I didn't have much info. then about it to stop my dad. and I didn't want to look like an enemy of progress.
So I left my Pa to joining. He still thinks he made the right decision. And theyre making him use his status to influence others.
sad
Now it seems every gains one makes proceeds from the pain/regrets of others sad sad And I cannot tell him to stop.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Benbellamor: 11:01pm On May 07, 2021
What pissed me off?
I saw when a guy was fixing La buena vida inscriptions on some white cars before the venue i was about to receive training

I followed the 3 white mercedez benz to the venue (why are most of their cars white? Although not all are white some are blacik too with white linning) a compliment color suggesting that it was acquired for a purpose under a particular cover To obtain Under pretence from the stubborn gullible

At the venue Its not different from a church gathering with fake testimonies
Arrangee full there trying to impress everyone shaking there heads in abeyance even before the coordinator makes her point
I look around and study everyone
The way the coordinator hammer good life was too suspicious and using video of her travel abroad to intimidate the curious ones
Infact the coordinator worked on the curious ones that believes in products and not process
At a point the coordinator ask why am i not talking and i said that i am listening and she said if i am not convenced i can take my leave
I just drop their paper which i am to give 48 of my contacts
Infact i never regret leaving that dubious venue

Its a scam, sugarcoated mouth with confidence
No right minded human with not suspect that something is wrong
But only the blind Greedy...[/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by hucknall: 11:12pm On May 07, 2021
Benbellamor:
What pissed me off?
I saw when a guy waa fixing La buena vida inscriptions on some white cars before the venue i was about to receive training

I followed the 3 white mercedez benz to the venue (why are most of their cars white? Although not all some are blacl with white linning)
At the venue Its not different from a church gathering with fake testimonies
Arrangee full there trying to impress everyone shaking there heads in abeyance even before the coordinator makes her point
I look around and study everyone
The way the coordinator hammer good life was too suspicious and using video of her travel abroad to intimidate the curious ones
Infact the coordinator worked on the curious ones that believes in products and not process
At a point the coordinator ask why am i not talking and i said that i am listening and she said if i am not convenced i can take my leave
I just drop their paper which i am to give 48 of my contacts
Infact i never regret leaving that dubious venue

Its a scam, sugarcoated mouth with confidence
No right minded human with not suspect that something is wrong
But only the blind Greedy...
You don't know the power of physical influencing.If its online you will quickly consider it a scam.
But assuming La bye persuaded and pressured you with people you know well, you would've submitted your full salary.

And the picture of the coordinator going abroad and his bank alerts are usually irresistible.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by tunize(m): 11:12pm On May 07, 2021
It's legit I know about dem my in law works with them at Asaba na there I know reach as I nor get interest nvr bothered to know more.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Enyimbamercedes: 11:22pm On May 07, 2021
grandee4u:
Where is their Office located And what's the name of the complex you talked about coz I currently have their address they sent to me??

They are located at Gudu; Plot 1080 Joseph Gomwalk Street.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Prettybiggy: 11:22pm On May 07, 2021
They are known with parking white cars in front of any event Centre Der r using for the seminar.
They are in same class wt all the bring 2 persons after paying for prdts to earn
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Benbellamor: 11:25pm On May 07, 2021
hucknall:
You don't know the power of physical influencing.If its online you will quickly consider it a scam.
But assuming La bye persuaded and pressured you with people you know well, you would've submitted your full salary.

And the picture of the coordinator going abroad and his bank alerts are usually irresistible.
My bossom claasmate gave them my name and contact
He is regretting now

1 Like

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by JezCalMeJay(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2021
Chinonsouche08:
Truth is, La Buena Vida is a network marketing plan or otherwise called multi level marketing... At least, now you know it's not Ponzi. (Since everyone here agrees that a product is offered and it's in partnership with AIM GLOBAL, it's not ponzi).

Second, none of the people here speaking ill of network marketing have finished ONE BOOK, just one book about network marketing. They haven't even attended a training or apprenticeship about it, so where do they get the piece of advice they all have been giving you.

If you wish to invest in anything dear one, READ and stop seeking advice from people who know less than you do. READ.

In conclusion, network marketing is one of the largest business companies in the world (make your research) and very profitable. But just like every unconventional business, it doesn't get wide acceptance. It's not a bed of roses either. It's not a get rich quick scheme (this is actually why everyone that failed in it say it's a scam, they want it quick).
La Buena Vida is not a scam. I have met mentors in the business and believe me you, these people are working their asses off. No jokes. I have my testimonies as well which I wouldn't want to bore you with. If you wish to learn or borrow books (PDF) , Chat up 07012263737.

READ AND YOU WILL GET ANSWERS. Avoid uninformed informants. You're welcome.

You know why......Black man especially Nigerians don't read, should i say most Nigerians don't read....

The truth is most people crying foul play here, wanted a get rich quick scheme but were disappointed,

So you know...even if it's the mentorship and training one gains after all these...it is way better than our wasted life serving the Nigeria schooling system...
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by seunayantokun(m): 11:26pm On May 07, 2021
Grandee4u, you are here to get information for those people, and I think you have got enough.

My reason: You sound like an agent of the people you seem to be careful about, given your responses to the contributions so far. With all you have been told, you should have made up your mind but you have kept pushing people to say more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by EchezonaI(m): 11:29pm On May 07, 2021
Broke Nigerians who haven't read a single book in NETWORK MARKETING coming here to spill trash against the business model are simply ignorant.

OP go and see the opportunity and possibly become a partner, you will never regret. I'm a proud partner.

Also, seek advise from ppl who are successful in any field you may wish to venture into, not from ppl here, with no meaning result from their jobs and businesses.

This biz model/ La Buana Vida is life changing apart the money aspect.

Be forward-thinking bro
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Benbellamor: 11:31pm On May 07, 2021
tunize:
It's legit I know about dem my in law works with them at Asaba na there I know reach as I nor get interest nvr bothered to know more.
Its legit because your inlaw work with them
You deserve flogging
You never tasted a soup, but just because someone that you knew tasted it and shake head like agama lizzard you off your brain and conclude that the soup is sweet
You people are the cause of fake testimonies and you need serious flogging

1 Like

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by tunize(m): 11:43pm On May 07, 2021
Benbellamor:

Its legit because your inlaw work with them
You deserve flogging
You never tasted a soup, but just because someone that you knew tasted it and shake head like agama lizzard you off your brain and conclude that the soup is sweet
You people are the cause of fake testimonies and you need serious flogging
Oga u sure sey u sabi read or did you see where I stated that anybody should participate in anything?

Someone asked if the thing was legit I said yes its legit I have an inlaw that works there and in quote " I sey na there I know reach and I nor intend to know pass like that becos I nor get interest" abi nor be waitn u read? I dey my hux come and flog me

1 Like

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by JezCalMeJay(m): 11:48pm On May 07, 2021
tunize:

Oga u sure sey u sabi read or did you see where I stated that anybody should participate in anything?

Someone asked if the thing was legit I said yes its legit I have an inlaw that works there and in quote " I sey na there I know reach and I nor intend to know pass like that becos I nor get interest" abi nor be waitn u read? I dey my hux come and flog me

That's how an average nairalander behaves...just pass your message and ignore....

At the long run... OP go make him decision

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Graduate/management/executive Trainee/entry Level Vacancies Thread / Firstbank Is Recruiting / Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-Screening 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.