Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? (64549 Views)

Is La Buena Vida Good? / How Genuine Are La Buena Vida? / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Csymb(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2021

Where, when and how did they scam you? Say the truth or shut up the crab
One of their agent is on naira land I think he is even the ceo. His moniker is Lanre88

Ask him the question directly. But I must warn you, they are a scam
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by 12345baba(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2021
grandee4u:

I didn't get your Point, do you know about La Buena Vida and if yes, can you tell me little
he just answered u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by SavageResponse(m): 7:22pm On May 07, 2021
urchcoded:
lmao grin it probably does because you need to see how they wear it around with so much pride and sense of safety. As if before they started using the pendant they have been constantly hit by emissions from krypton and almost died.

You want to kee person with laughter grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by SavageResponse(m): 7:25pm On May 07, 2021
Ernchibyke:
Pls don't register with them o...

I'm a culprit. I registered four accounts 2years ago worth 154k. It's a pyramid scheme, you bring 2 people that will bring 2 people continuously, to earn money.

There former name is "own your life Campaign".
They will so manipulate you via there presentations, after you register then you ll see the truth in the business.

A word is enough for the wise.

You registered with 4 accounts?

Only you? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by seanw: 7:25pm On May 07, 2021
urchcoded:
Don't bro. It's not worth it. Don't go for the seminar cos they will brainwash you if you are more of an emotional person than a logical person. The only thing you would enjoy is a stupid pendant that's supposed to safeguard you from imaginary emissions. And they would make you believe the pendant is worth a lot of money, and you won't ask yourself why they are giving you for free. They would go ahead to tell you that kanu nwankwo and some other notable Nigerians are into the scheme, they would show u some videos where he went on all paid expense vacation to Dubai sponsored by the organization and you won't ask yourself is kanu that broke and jobless that he can't afford to take a vacation to anywhere anytime he likes? Bro this is a multilevel pyramid scheme, no more, no less. Don't let them deceive you. The only way to make money legally is to sell something ( goods or services)

If u say attending a seminar that will motivate and bring out the best out of you is brainwashing, then what do have say about ur educational system that drain you financially & emotionally only to leave on the street with ur degree certificate under the box?

I have done my personal research, mlm is worth it, all u need is a proper understanding of the industry, the company u want to partner with, their products & compensation plan, good communication skills, interpersonal skills & personal development is key, you will be amaze of your results.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by adebwalex(m): 7:29pm On May 07, 2021
After i was called by a Iady who use her sweet voice to scam me that a friend of mine choose me to be a like minded person who understand business. She introduce me by mentioning one NGO who are into assisiting some one financially. I taught it will be nice to attend. I was sent this message Congrats Mr......
Your reservation is confirmed for FRI 29th Jan, 10:45am. Venue: ...... Rsv.Code: 24.
On getting to the hall, christian message by Oyekilome was been played I was hoping we are in church. After few hours, a facilitator enter the hall. To my surprise, a different message was pass to us on on how to make it in life through LA BUANA VIDA. AFTER THAT SHE INTRODUCE US TO ANOTHER MOTIVATOR SPEAKER who convince us, showing us his car he just bought. He then announces that he is giving free boniza to first 10 people who will stand up and pay 40k. Immediately I stood up. Directed to a room where we say 5 of his staff to gives us registration form. Telling us to pay immediately. I was like what?? I was without cash I have to borrow some money from my mobile app to make deposit. After leaving the hall I was like did they charm me I was angry because I was fool for thinking it was an NGO who are meant to assist financially but turn out to be This To me I dash them the money I deposited than to scam me with their logic...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Chinonsouche08: 7:35pm On May 07, 2021
Truth is, La Buena Vida is a network marketing plan or otherwise called multi level marketing... At least, now you know it's not Ponzi. (Since everyone here agrees that a product is offered and it's in partnership with AIM GLOBAL, it's not ponzi).

Second, none of the people here speaking ill of network marketing have finished ONE BOOK, just one book about network marketing. They haven't even attended a training or apprenticeship about it, so where do they get the piece of advice they all have been giving you.

If you wish to invest in anything dear one, READ and stop seeking advice from people who know less than you do. READ.

In conclusion, network marketing is one of the largest business companies in the world (make your research) and very profitable. But just like every unconventional business, it doesn't get wide acceptance. It's not a bed of roses either. It's not a get rich quick scheme (this is actually why everyone that failed in it say it's a scam, they want it quick).
La Buena Vida is not a scam. I have met mentors in the business and believe me you, these people are working their asses off. No jokes. I have my testimonies as well which I wouldn't want to bore you with. If you wish to learn or borrow books (PDF) , Chat up 07012263737.

READ AND YOU WILL GET ANSWERS. Avoid uninformed informants. You're welcome.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Kokaine(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2021
saintsylve:
Hummm, let me learn.

I registered with them and when their zoom meeting became un bearable, I hibernated myself till this moment. I know I have lost that money but I cant keep losing my time and energy.

Everyone of them is earning millions in a month, everyday, thousands of naira.....haba.
My only consolation is the chi energy necklace with big pendants which protects one from emissions. Though still in their various groups but dont find myself active with them anymore, the cock must not crow three times, GNLD and now this? Enjoy man.
when you look at their okrika trousers and shoes. They will be forming financially free lool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by tplayer: 7:39pm On May 07, 2021
adebwalex:
After i was called by a Iady we use her sweet voice to scam me that a friend of mine choose me to be a like minded person who understand business. She introduce me by mentioning one NGO who are into assisiting some one financially. I taught it will be nice to attend. I was sent this message Congrats Mr......
Your reservation is confirmed for FRI 29th Jan, 10:45am. Venue: ...... Rsv.Code: 24.
On getting to the hall, christian message by Oyekilome was been played I was hoping we are in church. After few hours, a facilitator enter the hall. To my surprise, a different message was pass to us on on how to make it in life through LA BUANA VIDA. AFTER THAT HE INTEODUCE USE TO ANOTHER MOTIVATOR SPEAKER who convince us, showing us his car he just bought. He then announces that he is giving free boniza to first 10 people who will stand up and pay 40k. Immediately I stood up. Directed to a room where we say 5 of his staff to gives us registration form. Telling us to pay immediately. I was like what?? I was without cash I have to borrow some money from my mobile app to make deposit. After leaving the hall I was like did they charm me I was angry because I was fool for thinking it was an NGO who are meant to assist financially but turn how to be This To me I dash them the money I deposited than to scam me with street...

Haha, LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by joyandfaith: 7:39pm On May 07, 2021
If you want to make money from multilevel marketing or pyramid scheme, be among first set of people on top of pyramid or be the ceo of the company.

6 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by tplayer: 7:41pm On May 07, 2021
joyandfaith:
If you want to make money from multilevel marketing or pyramid scheme, be among first set of people on top of pyramid or be the ceo of the company.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by seanw: 7:42pm On May 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Awwwh u r hurting him. The truth is bitter

But my own is that the top as in the founders are the ones making the real money and really millionaires because they have large percentage from deposits their lower staff tools donated and the recommended other tools bringing other newbie tools to the scheme

I know one...her name is Ronke. She just bought latest Benz last year and pimped her newly bought apartment at abuja....Meanwhile the tool workers are busy using all their strength to get new donations for her and her top colleagues.

Anywayz she is smart and can only get the gullibles not my type

You got it all wrong, she started from somewhere as well, it is a game of knowledge & understanding, she built her organization and work with others building their own organizations inside her organization everyone makes money ( Team work)
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by lopeshola(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2021
Its a networking stuff, don't waste your time and money ( my opinion though) the so called mentor will be growing with your money while u stay stagnant for years. Be wise and invest your money wisely

3 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by seanw: 7:45pm On May 07, 2021
tplayer:

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!
WRONG! you can at the top with unbalanced structure you will make no money, some under you who have a balanced will make all the money.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by kingvicking(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2021
grandee4u:
I stumbled on this particular NGO by the name: La Buena Vida...the good life....
So I did some online registration on the 19th of this Month, I was called 3 days later, today I am Expected to come to their Office for a meeting.
But my point is: has any one heard about it and if yes, how genuine are there?? Though, I was only meant to come with a face/nose mask, pen and paper, then dress decent.

Urgent Response, please!!!

I think their operation is like a GNLD,
The make u feel inferior, tell u how they stopped working for people & became a millionaire. Then entice u to make some registration payments.

#my opinion though, I might be wrong

2 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by seanw: 8:08pm On May 07, 2021
lopeshola:
Its a networking stuff, don't waste your time and money ( my opinion though) the so called mentor will be growing with your money while u stay stagnant for years. Be wise and invest your money wisely

Do U even understand the concept DIRECT SELLING? Am sure you buy things everyday grin grin
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Amosayodele1: 8:08pm On May 07, 2021
Why I don’t like all this project is that they hide behind giving you employment and when you go u start hearing pay and bring two people. How? Na job I dey find o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by foxton: 8:11pm On May 07, 2021
I always end in premium tears
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by bigbauer(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2021
SavageResponse:

Oga go and sit down!
Oga, intyoed that while sitter, same way I'm sitter while typing this.
Ignorance laced with arrogance is a difficult thing to cure.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Johnmattee(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2021
Have anybody heard about neolife?
I need explanation on it.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by fof1: 8:18pm On May 07, 2021
grandee4u:

I didn't get your Point, do you know about La Buena Vida and if yes, can you tell me little

It's a Very Serious Business System, go and hear them,Pls. Their System is Solid and tested over the Past Five Years and Running .
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by seanw: 8:19pm On May 07, 2021
Amosayodele1:
Why I don’t like all this project is that they hide behind giving you employment and when you go u start hearing pay and bring two people. How? Na job I dey find o

Go find well well for the place you keep am, instead of think of creating, that is exactly what u do when get two people into your structure if they their two your structure is already 6 people strong if same continue what will happen, for me it a beautiful venture
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Y2kdon: 8:24pm On May 07, 2021
grandee4u:
I stumbled on this particular NGO by the name: La Buena Vida...the good life....
So I did some online registration on the 19th of this Month, I was called 3 days later, today I am Expected to come to their Office for a meeting.
But my point is: has any one heard about it and if yes, how genuine are there?? Though, I was only meant to come with a face/nose mask, pen and paper, then dress decent.

It's a genuine business and you in the right place.
For more about them,visit their website @ www.labuenavidaproject.com
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 07, 2021
Chinonsouche08:
Truth is, La Buena Vida is a network marketing plan or otherwise called multi level marketing... At least, now you know it's not Ponzi. (Since everyone here agrees that a product is offered and it's in partnership with AIM GLOBAL, it's not ponzi).

Second, none of the people here speaking ill of network marketing have finished ONE BOOK, just one book about network marketing. They haven't even attended a training or apprenticeship about it, so where do they get the piece of advice they all have been giving you.

If you wish to invest in anything dear one, READ and stop seeking advice from people who know less than you do. READ.

In conclusion, network marketing is one of the largest business companies in the world (make your research) and very profitable. But just like every unconventional business, it doesn't get wide acceptance. It's not a bed of roses either. It's not a get rich quick scheme (this is actually why everyone that failed in it say it's a scam, they want it quick).
La Buena Vida is not a scam. I have met mentors in the business and believe me you, these people are working their asses off. No jokes. I have my testimonies as well which I wouldn't want to bore you with. If you wish to learn or borrow books (PDF) , Chat up 07012263737.

it's mlm rest with ur long story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by seanw: 8:32pm On May 07, 2021
Johnmattee:
Have anybody heard about neolife?
I need explanation on it.
Its a Direct Selling company
Like Forever Living, Norland, Alliance Global but they have different product & compensation plan

For detailed explanation 08180069495
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by justiz5(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2021
grandee4u:

Op we will not advise you. We rather allow you fumble and waste your hard earned money so that tomorrow you will be of good counsel to other gullible fellows who will fall prey to schemes like this.

5 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by kechywillz(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2021
These people came like if u need a loan to start business they can help u,but after all said and done,u will have to doll out a huge sum of money and begin to introduce people into it to start earning,one of there representatives don call me tire and I don jonze am tire,she nor come dey call me again
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 07, 2021
grandee4u:

Is like GNLD. You will required to pay like 50k to register and buy their product. So anybody to buy the product through you. You will get 5k commission. I went to their Seminer, i left disappointed. Where will get people to buy medical product for 50k. They keep telling us how they are all millionaires, but i didn't see the sign on them

3 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Kennydoc(m): 9:16pm On May 07, 2021
GambaOsaka:
Na so Mr kelechi push me push me go drop 50k for forever living products. The only thing I enjoyed was their products wey be like energy drink. The millions wey dem promise I no see. I hear say the man don port to this Buena thing now.
Good luck to the OP.
Hope you get your own white Mercedes soon

You know Kelechi? It's a small world.
Kelechi met me at Forever Office, Jabi and managed to hoodwink me to join AIM Global. Then, their group was called C21FG. I signed in with 250k. I did it for a few months and got fed up. I walked away.
Some of them have made money sha. Over 20-30 of them bought brand new white cars of different makes and models.
It's an MLM and I don't see myself ever engaging in it again. It's mentally draining. I can't forget the lies and half truths just to hoodwink people to sign up.

5 Likes

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by HeavenShield: 9:20pm On May 07, 2021
'' Professional athletes will devote endless hours to preparing for competition but when they join network marketing, they won't give one day's worth of efforts to learning our skills. Doctors will devote a decade of their lives at huge financial expense to become physicians, but when they join network marketing, they won't give a month's study and practice to become a Network marketing pro. '' Eric worre
Network marketing is not for posers, those that wish to remain amateurs and Gamblers. It is a career and profession.
STOP DISGRACING YOURSELVES IN PUBLIC. READ AND LEARN.
Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by Kennydoc(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2021
Chinonsouche08:

It's an MLM. It operates a binary system - you bring 2 people who will bring 2 and the 2 bring a further 2.

Do you know that if one person starts a network marketing in a binary system and each person signed up brings 2 people every month, in 36 months, there should be over 68 billion people in the network. What is the population of the world?

Ask yourself, what will happen to the last set of people that will be signed up? Who are they going to sign up?

In every network marketing system, the bulk of the participants are at the bottom. In a binary system, 50% of all the participants will be at the bottom level at every single point in time and another 25% will be in the level just above them. Then 12.5% will be 2 levels above. Mind you that these 3 levels haven't made any gain at all.

What does that tell you? At every point in time, 87.5% of participants of any network marketing company are either running at a loss or have just managed to recover the capital they invested. Less than 10% are the ones that have made any reasonable profit.

So for every Mike, Nefo, Kelechi, Sam (Ifeanyi) etc who have made money in La Buena Vida, there are tens of others who have run at a loss.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? by lovemaths(f): 9:31pm On May 07, 2021
LA Buena Vida is a brand of AIM global. I'm an AIM global distributor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Graduate/management/executive Trainee/entry Level Vacancies Thread / Firstbank Is Recruiting / Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-Screening 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.