Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,589 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice (505 Views)

Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This Depressive Situation / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice by Phunshory: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2021
I was caught by my wife, when our neighbor was chatting me dt she missed me nd d fun we do have, which i begged her and we moved on but i was caught again where i and one of my online girl was sending nudes. She asked nd i begged her again. She started texting d girl and using her pix as dp and tagging her our second wife. She called some of my friends and reported me nd also accused dem. I called her and we settle it. Just for her to bring Bible dt i shud swear dt I wont cheat on her again and I refused because is not dt im a pathetic cheater but i Bleep this lady to get a to takia of d house. She now wakes up at night praying that anytime i cheat God should punish me. Pls what can I do cos im loosing my home
Re: I Need Your Advice by Xenry: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2021
I think she's right, God will surely punish you if you cheat again.
My brother, the question I want to ask is, what happened to your wife's pvssy?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by richmond500: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2021
Pls if u haven't read the nonsense, don't bother.

If u want to waste ur time, Use the time and like mamageee profile pics or read all iliamina thread. Its better than this nonsense

Re: I Need Your Advice by Phunshory: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2021
Why do you think its nonsense
richmond500:
Pls if u haven't read the nonsense, don't bother.

If u want to waste ur time, Use the time and like mamageee profile pics or read all iliamina thread. Its better than this nonsense
Re: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2021
Arrrrrrrh
So we have married men like this?

Even me wey nova marry, I no fit type this nonesense.

Sir what are you looking for?
You should be thanking God that your wife is prayerful unlike those that will go extra mile to cause drama for you and your side chicks.

I wish I can get the kind of your wife, that woman is a good wife sir.
Re: I Need Your Advice by donbachi(m): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2021
"Again" and "again"...E dey sweet u.just swear with the bible and save ur marriage..u get luck,sey no be the type of digital ogbanje u marry.marine spirits for don flog shege comot for ur body.

(1) (Reply)

My Bf Says Am A Party Freak / She Was Forced To Do This����� / June 12: What's Going Through Ur Mind Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.