Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate (39319 Views)

‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest / Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Jodera: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
I'm just reading " if only they listen to us, if only they listen to us"

Who's the us, and how come he knew so much about this so called terrorists that he branded them "us".
If this doesn't prove that this is not politically engineered and govt is just doing tinko tinko with our lives and security, then nothing will.

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by SmartyPants(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Bandits Kidnap for money 800milion in this instance and not for religion

Perhaps, but in this instance, the question is what is Gumi's interest in defending them? He is on record as pushing the Christian-Muslim divide by claiming that it was Christian soldiers that killed Muslims. What is his agenda?
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Illuminatiship(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Look at you and your pastor

Is this your Christianity

I will rather bow to Allah like Moses and Jesus did

Than worship a pastor
shut up na Muslims be problem of the world as for Allah he kill you there.aboki republic

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by triple996(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Christianity is also a religion of violence and killings. especially after the crusade. isreal is still violently collecting land that doesn't belong to them.
Jehovah even encourage genoside in the bible

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Coldshisha: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
SmartyPants:

Perhaps, but in this instance, the question is what is Gumi's interest in defending them? He is on record as pushing the Christian-Muslim divide by claiming that it was C|hristian soldiers that killed Muslims. What is his agenda?

Only Gummi and his political backers can answer that

2 Likes

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by nonut: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mikehot:
Abdul need i tell you the tithe is to fund the construction of express roads you smash your skull for free at every Friday

Need i tell you that buying jet is a more profitable investment than islamic terrorism which you use in syphoning scarce resources

Need i tell you that Muslim Terrorists have rendered the roads unsafe and your Muslim clerics are wishing they have jets now
See as you dey bully little kidsgrin

4 Likes

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by doffman: 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mikehot:
If the world treats Islam the way China and Russia do their would be global peace

Islam is a cancer to society
And you are fighting for Dubai visa right ?

2 Likes

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

I guess when Evans the Kidnapper was unleashing terror we could have blamed the whole 4 billion Christians worldwide
Where did Evans do anything in the name of Jesus Christ and even quoted the Bible to back his doings.

2 Likes

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Gandollaar(f): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

And that is why no Ibo Christian would ever be worthy of been RCCG , Deeper Life or Winners Chapel General Overseer

You must worship under Yoruba Pastor till eternity

Hiaaaan!!! Lol..

I was enjoying the hot exchange between you and mikehot.

But which one be dis nau?

How can another person take over somebody's business empire in the name of religion?

Can a Yoruba man take over The Lord's chosen business empire?

Hahahaha..

Make una kontinu

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Coldshisha: 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Where did Evans do anything in the name of Jesus Christ and even quoted the Bible to back his doings.

Did the bandits requesting 800 million also mentioned Allah or Islam during their negotiation

4 Likes

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by triple996(m): 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
explain this

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18

He [Josiah] executed the priests of the pagan shrines on their own altars, and he burned human bones on the altars to desecrate them.... He did this in obedience to all the laws written in the scroll that Hilkiah the priest had found in the LORD's Temple. Never before had there been a king like Josiah, who turned to the LORD with all his heart and soul and strength, obeying all the laws of Moses. And there has never been a king like him since. 2 Kings 23:20-25 NLT

But you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittite and the Amorite, the Canaanite and the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite, as the Lord your God has commanded you,

Samuel 15:3
Verse Concepts
Now go and strike Amalek and utterly destroy all that he has, and do not spare him; but put to death both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

Samaria will be held guilty,
For she has rebelled against her God.
They will fall by the sword,
Their little ones will be dashed in pieces,
And their pregnant women will be ripped open.

They utterly destroyed everything in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox and sheep and donkey, with the edge of the sword.

4 Likes

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by SmartyPants(m): 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Only Gummi and his political backers can answer that

Good! So you see, it is not so out of place for people to speak in what you might consider a bigoted tone when you consider the peculiar challenges Nigeria has faced since its inception, and the mysterious nature of Gumi.

Anyway, you have my sympathy as I understand that Muslims tend to feel like a minority in the digital space.
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by yorke1: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Something is definitely wrong with this man for bringing up such an idea of amnesty for bandits, The FG is treating the issue of bandits up north with kids glove while using sledgehammer approach for ESN. The government is not sincere.
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Coldshisha: 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
SmartyPants:

Good! So you see, it is not so out of place for people to speak in what you might consider a bigoted tone when you consider the peculiar challenges Nigeria has faced since its inception, and the mysterious nature of Gumi.

Anyway, you have my sympathy as I understand that Muslims tend to feel like a minority in the digital space.

That's because the digital space you frequent are mostly populated by you types

Places I frequently visit online have fair share of Muslims who relate on topic without bringing in religious veiws

2 Likes

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by SmartyPants(m): 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

That's because the digital space you frequent are mostly populated by you types

You misread my statement but its okay.

Wa Salaam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by PissfulProtester: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Rubbish!!!

These man is just tarnishing the image of Islam

Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by drealcivilceno(m): 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Says a Christian that nukes people, invade many countries, colonise and do slave trade

Spit...

I would have loved to reply, but I just remembered that the idiots, both religion, ethnic and people with personal interests will gain from all of these...

Come, impeding development in this country will not stay too long... In Jesus name!
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by BeaconV1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
“There is a lot we can offer but we need the government to cooperate,” Gumi added.

Wait. Something is wrong with this statement. Did he intend to say "them" (Bandits)
'OR'
He is counting himself inclusive with them
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by triple996(m): 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Cristians explain this

She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. Ezekiel 23:20 NIV

You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit. Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. . . . The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head. Deuteronomy 28:30-31,35

You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. Ephesians 6:5 NLT

grin
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Another sheikh, another terrorist
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Ay77(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Una go carry yahoo boy sentence am.. carry bandit give am money

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Kubernetes: 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mikehot:
If the world treats Islam the way China and Russia do their would be global peace

Islam is a cancer to society

These bandits are criminals and not true Muslims. Why do you like linking criminality with Muslims? I will praise you if you link the killings, kidnappings etc in the south to Christians. I think its time we really step back, come together and fight this criminality together. Let's stop diverting attention.
Unfortunately, Nairalanders are intrinsically feminine in nature, as they always go with the crowd, even if its leading them to destruction.
The attached pic is a Muslim(sadiq) student of Greenfield University killed by the bandits, and u spit your mouth out ascribing it to Islam? Haba!!

5 Likes

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by itubaba001: 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

So what war did Solomon and David fight...

Delusion grandeur

Islam is a religion of peace.... The banditry , Fulani kidnapping and Boko Haram are to differentiate between peace and War .
We are still test running the exercises. Thank you
Signed muric
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Kaiser20: 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Boko haram leader has claimed that the Muslims hate the Christians because the Christians allowed Freedom, Democracy the world is enjoying today. He further stated that Christians are too soft and tolerance to human race.
His groups want Islam and Sharia which is opposite of freedom, tolerance, Democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by faqir(m): 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
But this has nothing to do with islam na
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by hucknall: 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Nobody bows to sultan not even Sokoto people

Only your creator should you now to unlike

Christians bowing to Yahoo yahoo pastors after getting brainwashed
is this not better than bombing people every day?
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by BeaconV1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

I guess when Evans the Kidnapper was unleashing terror we could have blamed the whole 4 billion Christians worldwide

What is this one saying Bayi
Where did Evans says he was fighting for Christianity... This people says they are fighting Jihad

2 Likes

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by charlesucheh(m): 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
All these moves are just to bring EL-Rufai to his knees. How can you be at war with Nigeria and be slaughtering innocent knowledge seeking children? Even war has laws and they are to be abided by. these people are terrorists and not fit for any Amnesty of a sought. so, this Sheikh Gunti ahbi Guuu whatever, feels after all the atrocities these element have committed, they will now come out and get Amnesty ahbi?

Sometimes, I feel this sheikh is a strong part of this sect. he is just playing in between. only time shall tell who is who!
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by doffman: 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
SmartyPants:

Look I sympathise with peaceful Muslims but I just want to point out to you that this argument is a logical fallacy simply because Evans, and all those you referenced, never went out and did what they did in the name of their religion or God. That's the problem and you must not whitepaper over it by accusing others of bigotry when the facts are that these violent people claim to do what they do in the name of your religion.
We don't need your sympathy.
Your bad mouth against Islam cannot do anything , it will even make Islam to be spreading good for people to see your hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano / #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.