Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate (39309 Views)

‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest / Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Yusman316(m): 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dymaco:

David fought to defend the people of God from past days terrorist eg Goliath
Which past days terrorists? I thought Muslims invented terrorism?
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by olisaEze(m): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Did bandits also kidnapp in the name of God or 800 million ransome

Did any mentally sane individual or cleric from the South ever advocate on behalf of Evans while he was kidnapping? Someone is telling u to use ur small brain but tunnel vision won’t let u see the destructive agenda ur elites are pushing. Your people have never contributed anything positive to this union aside from bloodshed and ignorance. Your elite only live to leech off the sweat of other regions while ignorant buffoons like u remain in abject poverty! Even Saudi Arabia and Dubai is ashamed to have people like u affiliated to them. Shameless child rapists that can’t survive in a sane environment.

4 Likes

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Favemmzar200(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mikehot:
Abdul, my dear fulani slave

You mean Dangote the Muslim quota "businessman" who has killed more Nigerians with trucks is "repairing" the roads he has destroyed?

You need to stop going to those jihad training you call schools

Tony Elumelu a Christian businessman is currently running a financial empowerment scheme, go and check how no brains northerners have flooded his scheme like an almajiri handout
My brother give am hot hot, he is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Yusman316(m): 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
SmartyPants:

Look I sympathise with peaceful Muslims but I just want to point out to you that this argument is a logical fallacy simply because Evans, and all those you referenced, never went out and did what they did in the name of their religion or God. That's the problem and you must not whitepaper over it by accusing others of bigotry when the facts are that these violent people claim to do what they do in the name of your religion.
Thank God u used the word claim. Meaning their delusions push them to do what they do and not religion. If religion is not there for them to use, they will use something else as an excuse for their barbaric actions and that is what some of u don't seem to comprehend
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by IMASTEX: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Emperor5:
This Gumi is terrorist. How can you ask government to corporate with baseless demand of terrorist
They are all like minded.
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Adeebiwa09(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Says a Christian that nukes people, invade many countries, colonise and do slave trade

Spit...

Unfortunately, your idea of a Christian is who ever is not a Muslim. And such is the definition of many Muslims all around the world, with that kind of mindset little wonder we are where we are

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Ojiofor: 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Sheik Gumi's Sympathy obviously lies with the terrorist.
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by SmartyPants(m): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Yusman316:

Thank God u used the word claim. Meaning their delusions push them to do what they do and not religion. If religion is not there for them to use, they will use something else as an excuse for their barbaric actions and that is what some of u don't seem to comprehend

I used the word "claim" deliberately, to accommodate the possibility that indeed, their claims could be false.

I can accept that they are misguided but even you might want to then question, why is it so easy for so many people to get misguided by the same text?

What peculiar motives does boko haram have in common with isis, with al queda, with al shabab, with Iran, and with the young western-raised boys and girls that act as their foot soldiers in the western nations?

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Tareq1105: 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Face your Christianity and pay your tithe to your Slave masters so they can buy private jets while you have empty wallets

No wonder western world hardly take backward African Christians serious

You guys are not worshiping God or Jesus but the image of your colonial masters and yahoo pastors

The same way you worship and bow to your black stone in Kaaba, bow to it and walk round it 7 times.

We pay 10% of our profit as tithe as commanded by God.

It's not by force if you can't, and whatever the church leadership does with it doesn't concern us, and that's where enemies of the church like you are pained.

What is important to us as Christians is obedience to God and not how the tithe is spent.

Afterall you Moslems do your own Sakat. Do Sadaka to your beggars and almajeris your system created.

Do your own and allow us to do ours.

2 Likes

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Yusman316(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
yorke1:
Something is definitely wrong with this man for bringing up such an idea of amnesty for bandits, The FG is treating the issue of bandits up north with kids glove while using sledgehammer approach for ESN. The government is not sincere.
Don't get my reply wrong and think I side with banditry or their activities. U see banditry is simply based on criminality, meaning it can be stopped at any time since it wasn't backed by an ideology. Take the U.S for example, the Western States of the U.S used to be a safe haven for bandits and other forms of criminality but it eventually stopped when the industrialization revolution kicked in. With meaningful development banditry will also stop in Nigeria. But with terrorism, it is ideologically based, meaning it can linger for a very long time (generation).
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by mashad(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Emperor5:
This Gumi is terrorist. How can you ask government to corporate with baseless demand of terrorist

Profer a solution after condemnation pls.
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Felabarmudia: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
"The way forward is for the government to listen to us, because those people (bandits) are ready to listen to us. If the government will cooperate and listen to us" Gumi
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Yusman316(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kaiser20:
Boko haram leader has claimed that the Muslims hate the Christians because the Christians allowed Freedom, Democracy the world is enjoying today. He further stated that Christians are too soft and tolerance to human race.
His groups want Islam and Sharia which is opposite of freedom, tolerance, Democracy.
That's his opinion. Many Islamic countries are Democratic nations
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by kmaster007: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Funflipper:

He is the spokesman and spiritual leader of those blood thirsty terrorists they call bandits.
make thunder strike dis man whr him dey...
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Yusman316(m): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
charlesucheh:
All these moves are just to bring EL-Rufai to his knees. How can you be at war with Nigeria and be slaughtering innocent knowledge seeking children? Even war has laws and they are to be abided by. these people are terrorists and not fit for any Amnesty of a sought. so, this Sheikh Gunti ahbi Guuu whatever, feels after all the atrocities these element have committed, they will now come out and get Amnesty ahbi?

Sometimes, I feel this sheikh is a strong part of this sect. he is just playing in between. only time shall tell who is who!
He's just an ethnic bigot. He is doing what he is doing because it concerns the Fulani, his tribe
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by babajeje123(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
anigbajumo:

That's the hypocrisy of average Nigerian Christian, they see every opportunity to insult Muslims and Islam, not limited to NL but also on Facebook and Twitter. I challenge any Christian here to bring the statistics that Bokoharam kill more Muslims than Christians, BH killed over hundred Muslims in Kano mosque just one day alone, it's still on record that they av killed more Muslims than Christians but many Christians always dance to the tune if hypocrisy.
But why are you guys treating Boko Haram with kids' gloves? I haven't seen a Northerner or a Muslim condemning Gumi who is asking for soft landing for these terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Ayomi90: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Where did bandits Kidnappers say they were fighting for Allah and not ransome
But they shout Alauakbar when killing their victims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by OriginalCEO: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
damilola4162:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/kaduna-abductions-banditry-now-war-situation-govt-should-cooperate-gumi/%3famp

This man is lucky the Government has no intention of fighting bandits or terrorists, if not he would be behind bars by now.
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Coldshisha: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ayomi90:

But they shout Alauakbar when killing their victims

And you know this how?! You were once kidnapped or you are part of them
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by ignis: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gumi is a terrorist... He should be arrested
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Yusman316(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Premiumwriter:
at least they are not blood thirsty like Islam.

And Arabians do no consider you guys as Muslim.

It's so hard killing in the name of a religion and still have the custodian of that religion over look you as nonentities. How does that feel?

Islam is terrorism and terrorism is Islam. No peace at all.
Chief no body is the custodian of Islam. The ka'abba is just situated in Arabia by God's will and nothing more
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Please can some tell this idiot to shut the F***k up !

Those Bandits are in collaboration with that mother F**k***er ! angry
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Ayomi90: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

And you know this how?! You were once kidnapped or you are part of them
No, we see numerous of their videos, also those who were lucky to escape.
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by OriginalCEO: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Yusman316:

Save yourself the trouble bro. These people are deluded and 'fighting' for their god. It's the plain truth. There are political backings too but these people all over the world wherever they are all have one intention and it is to kill all 'infidels' or win them over.

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Ayomi90: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Yusman316:

Chief no body is the custodian of Islam. The ka'abba is just situated in Arabia by God's will and nothing more
Nd you go there to bow down for stone.
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Mrpojj(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

I guess when Evans the Kidnapper was unleashing terror we could have blamed the whole 4 billion Christians worldwide

Did evans say he is doing the work of Jesus when he was operating?

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Coldshisha: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mrpojj:

Did evans say he is doing the work of Jesus when he was operating?

Did the bandits that kidnapped the Kaduna undergraduates also say they did it for Allah and not 800 million ransome
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Yusman316(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
SmartyPants:

I used the word "claim" deliberately, to accommodate the possibility that indeed, their claims could be false.

I can accept that they are misguided but even you might want to then question, why is it so easy for so many people to get misguided by the same text?

What peculiar motives does boko haram have in common with isis, with al queda, with al shabab, with Iran, and with the young western-raised boys and girls that act as their foot soldiers in the western nations?
Actually if u check the numbers of Muslims worldwide and the numbers of those involved in terrorism it is a small percentage. So can't tell me a few thousands out of a billion should carry the day
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by OCHOdee(f): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=Mikehot post=101074151]If the world treats Islam the way China and Russia do their would be global peace

Islam is a cancer to society[/q
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by israelmao(m): 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gumi amd Pantami are all in one.
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by OCHOdee(f): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Terrorist talking.....

I really wish these i.diots have their own country so that they can finish themselves off.

I wish to but these ppl know that they have no place on earth to run to thats why they're fighting so so hard to chase us away. If only our ppl, including the minorities who have been sidelined would join hands to fight this menace!

Its crazy cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari As A Military Officer During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) / We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK / Better For Your Family To Use You For Money Ritual Than Vote For PDP - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.