Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate (39315 Views)

‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest / Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by babajeje123(m): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
anigbajumo:

See, we are in a state of helplessness. The Governor find it hard to deal with these people decisively and it has been worsening so far tell me wat other means we can use, even if a soldier were kidnapped or police they also pay ransom so wat are we talking about?? If the Government av the zeal or capacity to bring the war straight to the forest nobody will be talking about armnesty but they av not, should we fold our arms and continue to kill people for fun??

I won't blame Gumi but the irresponsible Government that can't crush them without wasting time, if the government av been brutal enough nobody will be talking about state pardon, For ur info no right thinking Muslim will support bandits or BH. They are threat to Islam and humanity.

Check out my monicker on this thread and see how I lament about the irresponsibility of Nigeria Government.

https://www.nairaland.com/6520801/el-rufai-confirms-killing-abducted-greenfield#101054485
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Premiumwriter: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Yusman316:

Chief no body is the custodian of Islam. The ka'abba is just situated in Arabia by God's will and nothing more
yourself don't believe this lie from your mouth.

And there's nothing like Allah before he can have a will
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Mozibee007(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
This Gumi has a link with these bandits. The security agents cannot trace the hideouts of these bandits, but Gumi knows how to contact the bandits for negotiations. In a saner clime, he would have been interrogated.
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by SmartyPants(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Businessman1986:

And how are the bandits causing mayhem in the name of Allah?

Did I say they are?
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Oracleforce: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Says a Christian that nukes people, invade many countries, colonize and do slave trade

Spit...

....because your brain has been enslaved and colonized by Jihadist preachers.....there is no point joining issues with you....keep moving on....while your mumu last....
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by mrkia(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
capitalzero:

Muhammed was expelled from his town and gathered murderers like to kill people. He did not stop at that. He kept on waging wars killing people who oppose him. His followers are still doing the killing till day.
In contrary to Muhammed Jesus said those who used swords to kill would be killed by swords. Jesus was man of peace and loved by the masses.
My brother it's easily observable from the way you were using your words that you are trying to hit � me, my religion and my creator- the creator of everything including Jesus and Muhammad may both of them be blessed, so harder, that means you're being emotional... My brother the truth is that me myself came about the truth after I eschewed every particles of emotionalism in me.

I wish you can also be genuine to yourself for the sake of yourself.
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by LastProphet: 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mikehot:
If the world treats Islam the way China and Russia do there would be global peace

Islam is a cancer to society
Foolishhh Hilary Clinton and mumu Obama will not allow the world to have sense like Russia
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by QMNIX: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
I don't normally comment online because almost everything is politicized but this one hurts me deeply. Are we all sick in Naija? For months, we all watch with amazement this Sheikh Gumi trying to defend and subtly justify the criminal acts of his banditry brothers, having accepted this country under the present leadership of Buhari has declined to a new low and nothing seems to be impossible, but this particular headline pains me severely.
Banditry went to a private school to kidnap students who by their ages haven't transgressed anyone but to be born and live in Nigeria under this very government are killed and this insane Sheikh is trying to rationalize the criminal acts.
Buhari, God will not forgive you for your negligence and your lack of leadership. At this rate, if you continue, the sins of the father might be too much for the father alone to carry and may spill over to the family. You shouldn't have run for Presidency in the first place, Nigeria is obviously worse off under your leadership and most certainly posterity can't forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Simba00007(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mikehot:
From your Stocklom Syndrome Fulani "experience" Abi?

But Adeboye, Oyedepo visits the east and vice versa

So when would your Fulani sultan come to oshogbo and engage with you?

Oh i see, he can't set foot in the brown roof of oshogbo that would be belittling so he sends Ramadan orders from his comfort zone
the way you buttress your points with facts makes this debate interesting.you earned my respect wink
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by flogthem: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Says a Christian that nukes people, invade many countries, colonise and do slave trade

Spit...
atleast they don't do it in the name of their God.
can say the same of your religion of piss!

mindless useless scumbags.
it seems the qualifications to become a sheikh is to be a card carrying bandit or terrorist member

what do we expect tho,wasn't your prophet a self professed pedofile?

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by flogthem: 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

I guess when Evans the Kidnapper was unleashing terror we could have blamed the whole 4 billion Christians worldwide

all terrorists are Muslims,but not all Muslims are terrorists!!

Evans never kidnapped in the name of any God!

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by flogthem: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Look at you and your pastor

Is this your Christianity

I will rather bow to Allah like Moses and Jesus did

Than worship a pastor
atleast he is not giving them suicide vests in the name of Getting 72 virgins that he is not eager to go and nack!
I rather be an atheist than be a head nacking idoit

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by BePrepared: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Biggest lie... Solomon , David , Moses Abraham all fought war , islreal fought for lands belonging to others claiming God sent them to war

Americans have fought almost all countries stealing resources

And for your information google major invention linked to Muslim including the number system and you would think twice before yapping dust

Most scientist are not Christians but Athiest, because no reasonable scientist would get brainwashed by mere story book

Oga go and study your history, the best universities today started as Christian centers, most of your scientific theories were propounded by clergy men and Christians. Truth is that Islam has also contributed, albeit a little. Best k ow 4 bombing, beheading and marrying little girls.

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by flogthem: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kubernetes:

These bandits are criminals and not true Muslims. Why do you like linking criminality with Muslims? I will praise you if you link the killings, kidnappings etc in the south to Christians. I think its time we really step back, come together and fight this criminality together. Let's stop diverting attention.
Unfortunately, Nairalanders are intrinsically feminine in nature, as they always go with the crowd, even if its leading them to destruction.
The attached pic is a Muslim(sadiq) student of Greenfield University killed by the bandits, and u spit your mouth out ascribing it to Islam? Haba!!
as if bokoharam have not killed Muslims,and even imams too

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by gladdensir(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Didn't bandits categorically state their demands which was money? Did bandits mention religion
savage, what of those idiotic bokoterrorist, are they not fighting for that sucks of a religion?
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
capitalzero:

Christians are christ followers . Our Jesus was not a mass murderer like your Muhammed. Disciples of Jesus were not murderers. They are not followers of David, Solomon or Abraham.
But terrorist Paul of the Bible who murdered thousands of Christians, hunted them down like animals, came back as changed man and wrote over 80% of the Bible which Christians follow today. Was Paul not a murderer?
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Codes151(m): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
How did we end up with with pig?
Oga shut your dirty Mouth
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by BRATISLAVA: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Did bandits also kidnapp in the name of God or 800 million ransome

What religion are all the bandits? Why are they kidnapping students? Isn't it because Western education is bad? Who says that, isn't it the self named Boko Haram? What are the beliefs of Boko Haram? Islam. What religion are all the bandits?

While you look for ways to beat around the bush, your Islamic bandits are destroying your Islamic strongholds and taking loads of Islamic lives on a daily basis.

They are doing it for 800M ransom, according to you, especially when they ransack villages filled with poor people, killing women and children.

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by LLMG: 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Evans didn't kidnap or terrorized in the name of Christianity. Keep making foolish comparison thinking you are making sense.
Coldshisha:

I guess when Evans the Kidnapper was unleashing terror we could have blamed the whole 4 billion Christians worldwide
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Dawnofhope: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

just Imagine a bishop a defending Evans and accuse muslim security for arresting . What will muslims say ?

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by NOwazobia: 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ya. It is actually spreading since Inception with blood and body bags. Spit on your dumb head.

One of the disadvantages of hiting the head continuously on the ground is that it cracks and distort the proper reasoning of the brain.

2 Likes

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Richthekid: 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by emekatheo: 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
why can't this Gumi be arrrsted? Hear what he is saying. He knows something about boko haram.
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by emekatheo: 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
why can't this Gumi be arrrsted? Hear what he is saying. He knows something about boko haram. sadwhy can't this Gumi be arrrsted? Hear what he is saying. He knows something about boko haram.
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Yankee101: 12:00am On Apr 25, 2021
Cooperate?

This man get stupid ideas sha
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Stmiceel(m): 6:28am On Apr 25, 2021
And who are the Us?
Gumi and who?
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by ngxade(m): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2021
Gumi must be a joker , how can you be telling FG to negotiate with Terrorist...this our country nigeria don tire me ooo , i beg make we just divide
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by ONY3KAH(m): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2021
Coldshisha:

Jesus isn't the only God sent Prophet to Jews

Tell us how many died in the hands of Abraham, Solomon , David and the crisaders

Read to understand don't just believe everything one jI had it tells you.
Abraham was not a prophet
David was not a prophet.... he was a king and he defended his people
Solomon the son of David was not a prophet.... he was the son of David and a king too.. he never fought any war.
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by kmaster007: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
Funflipper:

He is the spokesman and spiritual leader of those blood thirsty terrorists they call bandits.
ehn! ehn!!
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by emekatheo: 12:09am On Apr 27, 2021
Emperor5:
This Gumi is terrorist. How can you ask government to corporate with baseless demand of terrorist

I don't know why he has not been arrested.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Better For Your Family To Use You For Money Ritual Than Vote For PDP - Lady Says / "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram / Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.