Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate (39321 Views)

‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest / Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Coldshisha: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
donbenie:
Christians commits crimes..

Just like Muslims..

But how many of those crimes are committed in the name of their gods?

You might have to go interview the criminal to get such facts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by babajeje123(m): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Look at you and your pastor

Is this your Christianity

I will rather bow to Allah like Moses and Jesus did

Than worship a pastor
Your comparison with what the guy is showing is lame. Dangote is a selfish bigot that want Nigeria to revolve around him. Nigerian pastors have done so much for the country more than any religion. That said, I still don't know why you Muslims don't condemn all these killings in strong words.

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by kmaster007: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
who be this Sheik Ahmad Gumi self
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by donbenie(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

You might have to go interview the criminal to get such facts
Lol..

You don't need an interview..

Most of them are happy to broadcast their reasons to the world..
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by johnisaola(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mikehot:
If the world treats Islam the way China and Russia do their would be global peace

Islam is a cancer to society
but your grandparent and your useless parent were slaves under christian countries,
go and ask your useless father,may be the fool may know the histry

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Blitzerz: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Biggest lie... Solomon , David , Moses Abraham all fought war , islreal fought for lands belonging to others claiming God sent them to war

Americans have fought almost all countries stealing resources

And for your information google major invention linked to Muslim including the number system and you would think twice before yapping dust

Most scientist are not Christians but Athiest, because no reasonable scientist would get brainwashed by mere story book

Which statistics are u quoting to back up claim on scientists and their religion?
Don't kid yourself. Many great scientists that made the greatest inventions were and are strong religious Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Shattuck(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Read your own Bible first and tell me your own God never ordered death and war
that was over 2000 years ago, so you are telling me that for folks in your religion to stop this barbaric jihadist massacre of innocent people, it will take over 2000 year for evolution and civilization to reach Islam.

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by thebar: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

And that is why no Ibo Christian would ever be worthy of been RCCG , Deeper Life or Winners Chapel General Overseer

You must worship under Yoruba Pastor till eternity

says who?
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by BRATISLAVA: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

I guess when Evans the Kidnapper was unleashing terror we could have blamed the whole 4 billion Christians worldwide

Did he do it in the same of his god or for religious purposes? Try and compare apples and apples for once.

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

I guess when Evans the Kidnapper was unleashing terror we could have blamed the whole 4 billion Christians worldwide

So Evans the kidnapper do shout Halleluyah as your fellow slaves terrorists from the religion of allah do shout allahu akbar before unleashing terror bah?

4 Likes

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by officialmario(m): 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Says a Christian that nukes people, invade many countries, colonise and do slave trade

Spit...

spit kill you there....

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Funflipper: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

I bet Evans paid his tithe to his pastor from proceeds of crime without your pastors asking for source of income

If you are so sure, then give us the name of his pastor or the church he paid his tithe to.

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by kdon22: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Jesus isn't the only God sent Prophet to Jews

Tell us how many died in the hands of Abraham, Solomon , David and the crisaders
they keep on saying jesus is lord but not knowing that he is a messenger of Allah keep on fooling your selves the day will come you will know the truth but it's too late to repent
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by acumen90(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
“From 2015 till today, I thought what the problem would be is people saying that there’s no job creation, people are not feeding, salaries are not paid, infrastructure are going down, social interventions are not approved by government. These things are there, available — a passmark for the government of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Which kyn stupid and retarded governor be this ���
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by masseratti: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Says a Christian that nukes people, invade many countries, colonise and do slave trade

Spit...
says a Muslim whose history didn't tell him that they massacre a whole city, did slave trade and still doing it right now in Mauritania, Saudi Arabia, colonize three continents part of Europe, Africa and Asia? Invade anywhere they wish to?

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Funflipper: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
kmaster007:
who be this Sheik Ahmad Gumi self

He is the spokesman and spiritual leader of those blood thirsty terrorists they call bandits.
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Kdon2: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Spit...

grin grin grin He pain am. He is in severe pains. grin
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by olisaEze(m): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
This man should have been arrested from the moment he became an advocate for rapists and killers. That is exactly how dan fodio and his horde of maniacs overran Illorin.

The sheep have no business preaching the goodness of a diet of grass when the wolves are of a different mindset!angry
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by BRATISLAVA: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Did he do it in the name of his god or for religious purposes? Try and compare apples and apples for once.

2 Likes

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Coldshisha: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Did he do it in the name of his god or for religious purposes? Try and compare apples and apples for once.

Did bandits also kidnapp in the name of God or 800 million ransome
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by danski: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
bastard religion
Allah na fuu beast

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by anigbajumo(m): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kubernetes:

These bandits are criminals and not true Muslims. Why do you like linking criminality with Muslims? I will praise you if you link the killings, kidnappings etc in the south to Christians. I think its time we really step back, come together and fight this criminality together. Let's stop diverting attention.
Unfortunately, Nairalanders are intrinsically feminine in nature, as they always go with the crowd, even if its leading them to destruction.
The attached pic is a Muslim(sadiq) student of Greenfield University killed by the bandits, and u spit your mouth out ascribing it to Islam? Haba!!

That's the hypocrisy of average Nigerian Christian, they see every opportunity to insult Muslims and Islam, not limited to NL but also on Facebook and Twitter. I challenge any Christian here to bring the statistics that Bokoharam kill more Muslims than Christians, BH killed over hundred Muslims in Kano mosque just one day alone, it's still on record that they av killed more Muslims than Christians but many Christians always dance to the tune if hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by danski: 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
anigbajumo:

That's the hypocrisy of average Nigerian Christian, they see every opportunity to insult Muslims and Islam, not limited to NL but also on Facebook and Twitter. I challenge any Christian here to bring the statistics that Bokoharam kill more Muslims than Christians, BH killed over hundred Muslims in Kano mosque just one day alone, it's still on record that they av killed more Muslims than Christians but many Christians always dance to the tune if hypocrisy.
shut up with that trash religion called Islam
fighting a jihadist fight for a non living bastard so called god

3 Likes

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by anigbajumo(m): 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
danski:

shut up with that trash religion called Islam
fighting a jihadist fight for a non living bastard so called god

You are hyprocrite, once BH kill Muslim or bandit kill Muslims it's normal but once they kill Christians Islam is a bad religion and all Muslim are terrorist, see double standard. Terrorism has no religion, I still challenge u to bring data that BH has killed more Christians than Muslims.
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by greencard: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Spit...
if Christianity hadn't come, u might have been an Arab slave in Yemen

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by cornelin(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kubernetes:

These bandits are criminals and not true Muslims. Why do you like linking criminality with Muslims? I will praise you if you link the killings, kidnappings etc in the south to Christians. I think its time we really step back, come together and fight this criminality together. Let's stop diverting attention.
Unfortunately, Nairalanders are intrinsically feminine in nature, as they always go with the crowd, even if its leading them to destruction.
The attached pic is a Muslim(sadiq) student of Greenfield University killed by the bandits, and u spit your mouth out ascribing it to Islam? Haba!!

The question is why is there no muslim population speaking against the activities of these bandits and why must a respected Muslim Sheik Gumi be in the fore front of negotiating on behalf of these bandits

1 Like

Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by WorldRichest: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gumi is MAD. Also, his father, his grandfather and his forefathers
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by SEYIOKE: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

I don't think Evans was doing it for RELIGIOUS purpose. Motive matters...
Re: Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate by Sivou1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gumi should be arrested, his emphasis on negotiations shows he has something to gain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos And Installed Him As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.