Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened (56919 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / My fiancée is cheating again / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by loswhite(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:
She has done the same thing in three occasions previously, she keeps on raising flemsy excuse that her phone was in her bag and many more similar excuses, I have to give her the benefit of the doubt until the recent one.
They are manipulative species....if ur instinct tells you she is cheating just know she is cheating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by babtoundey(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
I did not pick her call because she called late at night..
I did not pick her call because I was preparing for work...
I did not get call because she ignored my call after eating at my place and went away with a (My) bottle of chilled fanta... What the hell!

Everything you wrote here sounds childish and irritating. Check it, the lady you are dating is more intellectually mature and stable than you are. Forget her and look for your mate. Even if she comes back, you will frustrate her with your childish stunts and suspicions.

4 Likes

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by fridayakpos: 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
she need someone who will pet her, not who will yaale at her, and maybe she is an ajeboo, or lastborn, respect her ,call her and apologise,
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by PAWG(m): 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:
I have sometime in February this year made a post of a lady I met and who refused taking my calls one certain night and which I did a post seeking for advise here.

Let me now go straight to the recent happening in the relationship with this lady whom I met in the church and who also live in the same estate with me in fact her house is not that far from mine though she is living with her aunt.

It happened that on Wednesday being the 21st of April, 2021, when I arrived home from work, it is my usual practice to call her and when I called her that very day, she took her call and told me that she is very hungry and her reason was that she didn't like what they cooked in her house. I have to invite her over to my house and she ate very well and even took a bottle of soft drink before leaving for her house that night which I also gave her a naira note in case she wants to buy anything the following day.

The following day being the 22nd of April, as usual when I came back from work around 6:30pm, I put two calls across to her which were made in different intervals, but lol and behold this lady I thought she was my girl friend didn't pick up the calls, I remained calmed and went to bed that night.

However, during the course of the night, around 11:30pm that night my phone rang and I took the phone to know who was calling, it was this my so called girl friend that was calling, I had to ignore the call.

The following day very early in the morning she called again but I was preparing for work and I didn't want anything that will ignite sad mood on me, I have to ignored her calls even when I was at the office.

Later in the evening when I was about leaving the office she called again and I picked up the call with a mild attention, she then asked why I refused taking her calls since, I replied her by saying that she started it, this lady has to immediately end the call and up until now she has refused to take my calls or call back.

Please I really want to know who is at fault here because she is now making it look as if I am at fault but as it is I have made up my mind to call it a quit if she can not step down her pride and apologize. I will appreciate you guys opinions on this.

You call a girl/girlfriend at 11:30pm, she didn’t answer and you just assume she’s cheating on you.
If it’s a one-off you thing why jump into conclusion that she’s cheating?
It’s stupid to even get angry and go as far as refusing to take her calls.

Be sincere to yourself, haven’t you ever missed her calls?

...and did you miss her calls because you were cheating?

For a girl you’re not married to, I think you’re feeling over entitled.
You don’t own her, she’s merely dating you, get your head out of your arse and think properly.
Right now she thinks you’re acting like a baby, actually, you’re a baby.

Pick some sense out of the plenty rubbish I typed

3 Likes

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Realest11: 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
soundOsonic:
You are an insecure child.
Someone didn't pick your call, you didn't think that the person might be busy, and she even called you back and yet you decided to do thesame.
She is more matured than you, when you refused to pick her call atleast she asked you why.
I know she won't believe how foolish she is dating an immature child.
this got me�
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Neweramify(f): 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
soundOsonic:
You are an insecure child.
Someone didn't pick your call, you didn't think that the person might be busy, and she even called you back and yet you decided to do thesame.
She is more matured than you, when you refused to pick her call atleast she asked you why.
I know she won't believe how foolish she is dating an immature child.

You said it all
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Victor1097: 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Please who the Bleep are these children on Nairaland ? What kind of Primary school love did i just read!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Brooooooooooooooooooooooooo
You shouldn't have said she caused it, you broke a bro code there

You called her twice, she no pick? service don close be that
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by ipobarethieves: 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
sad sad free her b4 she use u do micro finance bank/erect 2 N 2 shop on ur head
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Beze992(f): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
ictjobber:
Can a responsible Nigerian please point me to the part where the said girlfriend cheated.... Because e be like that part no show for my screen

Same with my screen here.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:
I have sometime in February this year made a post of a lady I met and who refused taking my calls one certain night and which I did a post seeking for advise here.

Let me now go straight to the recent happening in the relationship with this lady whom I met in the church and who also live in the same estate with me in fact her house is not that far from mine though she is living with her aunt.

It happened that on Wednesday being the 21st of April, 2021, when I arrived home from work, it is my usual practice to call her and when I called her that very day, she took her call and told me that she is very hungry and her reason was that she didn't like what they cooked in her house. I have to invite her over to my house and she ate very well and even took a bottle of soft drink before leaving for her house that night which I also gave her a naira note in case she wants to buy anything the following day.

The following day being the 22nd of April, as usual when I came back from work around 6:30pm, I put two calls across to her which were made in different intervals, but lol and behold this lady I thought she was my girl friend didn't pick up the calls, I remained calmed and went to bed that night.

However, during the course of the night, around 11:30pm that night my phone rang and I took the phone to know who was calling, it was this my so called girl friend that was calling, I had to ignore the call.

The following day very early in the morning she called again but I was preparing for work and I didn't want anything that will ignite sad mood on me, I have to ignored her calls even when I was at the office.

Later in the evening when I was about leaving the office she called again and I picked up the call with a mild attention, she then asked why I refused taking her calls since, I replied her by saying that she started it, this lady has to immediately end the call and up until now she has refused to take my calls or call back.

Please I really want to know who is at fault here because she is now making it look as if I am at fault but as it is I have made up my mind to call it a quit if she can not step down her pride and apologize. I will appreciate you guys opinions on this.
First of all, why did you delete the February post?

1 Like

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Rockyrascal(m): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
How did this shallow thread get to front page. Smh
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by SirBunky85(m): 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:

stupid story from an insecure child.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by officialmario(m): 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
undecided
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by BigYash: 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Silver247:
I just wish say nairaland get voice note..... Make I use am tell you say you be mumu
Big mumu

1 Like

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Otii4god: 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Very very immature and childish of you op
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by kapelvej: 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
oga, please naaaa, remove this story
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by candygist: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:

You don't have a matured mind.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by myviews(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
You just need to grow up and be fully ready for a relationship.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by sammirano: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Simps are going to suffer in this world and beyond.

Imagine a tradition of calling every evening after work, well I won't advise you because it will seem I hate you. So do that thing I know you are thinking.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Bigredmachine: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
My guy go and hustle... When u are ready for marriage serious lady will locate you... My situation with urs is similar... A Lady I have been dating for over 2 years refused to pick my call yesterday, when I went close to her house, I was shocked when I saw her come down from one guys car (clear reason why she did not pick my call) I was sad anyway and I just had to tell er am bothered about losing her to another guy, her reply even shocked me the more when she said am not serious, that if I am, I would have married her... My point here is, don't let any lady put u under pressure, if u are not yet ready for marriage stay clear and hustle hard... Just as I am about to do...

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by davedoe: 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
See dis one ooooo the girl quit the relationship herself u are not happy to b free u better get a life some ppl dey look for this kind of girl wey no dey stress pesin just enjoy each other then call it a quit no stress
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by firstratedcitiz(m): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
I don't mean to offend you but is this really an issue that you needed to bring to our attention? Because I do not see this as an issue. It bothers me that men are also beginning to nag a lot, like the women. Not every issue requires undue attention and intervention of outsiders. As a man there are certain matters you must address by yourself and not invite others to tell you what to do . You can also learn to overlook certain issues and theatrics coming from a woman. I did not see an issue worth troubling your mind over in the story that you just related.
Geonigga:

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by airminem(f): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
heniford2:
chill bro your still in charge of that Relationship try to be in her shoes if she calls you back as at when due guy she like you oh two are you planning to marry her grin if yes why not bring her to your own house and keep a watch over her,see never give a woman the impression that her bad attitude is affecting you less she use it against you be smart
Please kindly explain your last line that "see never . . .
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by ukaface(f): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mtcheeeeww
In this 2021 you still dey do,' you did not pick my call,I will not pick your call'
You for don mature pass this level Na,that's how secondary school children use to behave
Why didn't you pick when she called, then as a mature guy ask ' I called earlier, whatsup,why didn't you pick?'

Fight dey hungry you sha
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by meobizy(f): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Naija girl go confuse learner sotey he go will her half of him inheritance. Abeg, find somebody else, that girl is only using you for entertainment and free lunches.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Pack of shit story
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Coldie(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
U get time o.

For u to dae go tru all dz process for girl at ur age are u sure u are not broke?

Na only when guy broke girls dae use am okay like dx
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Iamziggy: 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nawa o.o for this era.... U still get mind to dy update the post sef... U b muntula
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by slimman007: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:

The signs are there for you to see that the said girlfriend of yourself does not love you just that you are blinded by love.She is just using you to catch cruise someone else is taking her attention.in your best interest and for you to have your sanity forget this girl and find someone else otherwise you will always be at her mercy which is not right for you as a man

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by chatinent: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Don't start not picking calls with your woman if you cannot justify it to a stop.

Well, I like the part you said you gave a Naira. Not that I like the act, I just like the sentence.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by tenzofall: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
[s]
1beat:
you're not ripe for relationship.
you lack knowledge of handling marital issue.
because you have feed her for a night she must not do mistake. you need to learn how to over look something.
[/s]Trash!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.