Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened (56946 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / My fiancée is cheating again / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by ykgenius14(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:
I have sometime in February this year made a post of a lady I met and who refused taking my calls one certain night and which I did a post seeking for advise here.

Let me now go straight to the recent happening in the relationship with this lady whom I met in the church and who also live in the same estate with me in fact her house is not that far from mine though she is living with her aunt.

It happened that on Wednesday being the 21st of April, 2021, when I arrived home from work, it is my usual practice to call her and when I called her that very day, she took her call and told me that she is very hungry and her reason was that she didn't like what they cooked in her house. I have to invite her over to my house and she ate very well and even took a bottle of soft drink before leaving for her house that night which I also gave her a naira note in case she wants to buy anything the following day.

The following day being the 22nd of April, as usual when I came back from work around 6:30pm, I put two calls across to her which were made in different intervals, but lol and behold this lady I thought she was my girl friend didn't pick up the calls, I remained calmed and went to bed that night.

However, during the course of the night, around 11:30pm that night my phone rang and I took the phone to know who was calling, it was this my so called girl friend that was calling, I had to ignore the call.

The following day very early in the morning she called again but I was preparing for work and I didn't want anything that will ignite sad mood on me, I have to ignored her calls even when I was at the office.

Later in the evening when I was about leaving the office she called again and I picked up the call with a mild attention, she then asked why I refused taking her calls since, I replied her by saying that she started it, this lady has to immediately end the call and up until now she has refused to take my calls or call back.

Please I really want to know who is at fault here because she is now making it look as if I am at fault but as it is I have made up my mind to call it a quit if she can not step down her pride and apologize. I will appreciate you guys opinions on this.

go and face your job, you re minor, and arent ripe for a relationship.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Frales6(f): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
e be like say na small children plenty pass for this nairaland. u called her twice and she didn't pick...is that enough reason to start ignoring her? what if she wasn't close to her phone or something happened? abi na because of the food and money wey you give am make you no dey reason well again?? abi you been dey suspect her movement b4 now coz me I no understand
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Angrymode: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Straight to the answer - you are impatient and quick to anger with a drama. You can't last longng in any relationship with a woman this way.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by cybriz82(m): 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Just look atew... sad sad sad U dey form hard man n yet u come dey ask for advise..who send u msg before
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by michoim(m): 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:
I have sometime in February this year made a post of a lady I met and who refused taking my calls one certain night and which I did a post seeking for advise here.

Let me now go straight to the recent happening in the relationship with this lady whom I met in the church and who also live in the same estate with me in fact her house is not that far from mine though she is living with her aunt.

It happened that on Wednesday being the 21st of April, 2021, when I arrived home from work, it is my usual practice to call her and when I called her that very day, she took her call and told me that she is very hungry and her reason was that she didn't like what they cooked in her house. I have to invite her over to my house and she ate very well and even took a bottle of soft drink before leaving for her house that night which I also gave her a naira note in case she wants to buy anything the following day.

The following day being the 22nd of April, as usual when I came back from work around 6:30pm, I put two calls across to her which were made in different intervals, but lol and behold this lady I thought she was my girl friend didn't pick up the calls, I remained calmed and went to bed that night.

However, during the course of the night, around 11:30pm that night my phone rang and I took the phone to know who was calling, it was this my so called girl friend that was calling, I had to ignore the call.

The following day very early in the morning she called again but I was preparing for work and I didn't want anything that will ignite sad mood on me, I have to ignored her calls even when I was at the office.

Later in the evening when I was about leaving the office she called again and I picked up the call with a mild attention, she then asked why I refused taking her calls since, I replied her by saying that she started it, this lady has to immediately end the call and up until now she has refused to take my calls or call back.

Please I really want to know who is at fault here because she is now making it look as if I am at fault but as it is I have made up my mind to call it a quit if she can not step down her pride and apologize. I will appreciate you guys opinions on this.
Childish talk
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by tenzofall: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
[s]
soundOsonic:
You are an insecure child.
Someone didn't pick your call, you didn't think that the person might be busy, and she even called you back and yet you decided to do thesame.
She is more matured than you, when you refused to pick her call atleast she asked you why.
I know she won't believe how foolish she is dating an immature child.
[/s]Shut up

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by amadiwati(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Baba there is no cheating here in your story.

You're at fault. I would say it again you're at fault. No offense. Your not married to her and even if you're are, she has a life. Don't ruin it for her. You don't want except to take your call at every ring. The best part is that she even called back to show that she acknowledged a missed call. Then you would have asked her why did not take your call and let her explain. Baba you no try. You owe her an apology.

Geonigga:

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by tenzofall: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
[s]
AngelicDamsel:
If you react to an offense by repeating what the offender did, then you are at much fault as the offender.

Do me I do you. Man no go vex. grin grin grin grin

You are at fault. Apologize for your hasty conclusions founded on the foundation of assumptions.

Assumption kills relationship faster than anyone can describe.

My advice:
Be the man, lead every situation, be the bigger one, show strength, conquer her shortcomings with your manly wisdom; what is the wisdom? Boldness and courage to fix the issue and not the blame. This is the evidence of maturity. Addressing the issue and taking responsibility.

Never play a blame game with a person you love.
[/s]Shut up
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by uwagboe1: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Na the admin I blame wey dey push this rubbish for front page to waste person previous time. Which kind pikin be this one self.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by tenzofall: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
[s]
heniford2:
sorry oh bros how old are you, like you called someone she did not pick immediately you vexed not knowing the reason why she did not pick her calls, you know fully that she's staying with her Aunty and things may get complicated for her during that time, she later called you back that same day and you ignored her calls till the next day she called you, u ignored her know your thinking she's cheating on you bros haba!!! why are you acting like a kid naw why
[/s]
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Dextre(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:

How old are you by the way because ehn I just want to pull you close and woze you grin grin
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by tenzofall: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:
She has done the same thing in three occasions previously, she keeps on raising flemsy excuse that her phone was in her bag and many more similar excuses, I have to give her the benefit of the doubt until the recent one.
Forget that girl she's a hungry olosho.

1 Like

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by brownbib(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin grin grin
Hommie It's left for you to figure it out!
You know your woman more than any opinion you're seeking.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Cnach: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
I will start by advising u to always try to know why people could not pick ur call before u revenge.
And then for this lady u have to let go of her, she is already in love with someone else..the little attention she is giving u is either bc the person she love makes her angry sometimes or he is not that capable but she still love him and intended to use as a back up bc girls normally put their selfish interest first.
see bros it is very hard like stopping a moving train by hand for a girl to hid or kill her love for a guy even when this guy cares for her..e no dey happen. her feeliñgs are some where else.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by SmithRussell(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Qatar2022:

Don't call that girl again, she has just start her manipulatives move on you and next thing is for you to apologize and she will bill you
Which kind sense you get seff?? I don’t see how the girlfriend’s action showed that she wanted a fight, I mean, she called him multiple times. She probably ended the call because his reply sounded pretty childish to her.

And the Op seff.. You tried calling someone twice and the person didn’t take the call, it automatically implies cheating? The OP is uncivilized, hopeless and insecure.

Why did he ignore her calls until the next evening? If it’s just the one later that night, it’s okay, it’s anger, but he’s suppose to take the one in the morning and inquire the reason why she didn’t take the call. And now he’s here asking stupid questions.

Nairaland needs VN, make I take cuss am angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by udemzyudex(m): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
mtcheew
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Kent2020: 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:
She has done the same thing in three occasions previously, she keeps on raising flemsy excuse that her phone was in her bag and many more similar excuses, I have to give her the benefit of the doubt until the recent one.
Grow up.My only advice for you
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Bullman(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:

Childish
Childish
Childish
Childish
Childish
Childish
Childish
Childish
Childish
Childish
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:

Teenage relationship
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Ebymyk(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
Guy, you are insecure, unnecessarily obsessed about this chic.. Take charge of your emotions, if a lady doesn't pick up your calls @ the time you called, she may be busy or sleeping or something...there's no genuine evidence she cheated, you're just scared she's cheating... Calm down and talk to her,reconcile....
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:

Do you really think you're in a relationship? You're clearly dating yourself. She's only using you to catch cruise and to solve her needs cos she has seen you have a soft spot for her and would do her biddings.

I feel for you though. Someone you invited when she was hungry and fed still has the mind to ignore your calls and you're still here feeling like a boyfriend...

The problem now is, you've still not realized that this girl doesn't love or care about you. I mean .. for you to still be thinking you're having a lovers quarrel and expecting her to apologise or come off her high horses clearly shows you don't know you're being used.

Leave her. In fact, block her now and if she comes around, tell her you don't appreciate her coming to your house. If you like fall mugu again.

4 Likes

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Munamu: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
soundOsonic:
You are an insecure child.
Someone didn't pick your call, you didn't think that the person might be busy, and she even called you back and yet you decided to do thesame.
She is more matured than you, when you refused to pick her call atleast she asked you why.
I know she won't believe how foolish she is dating an immature child.

See finishing!

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Geonigga(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Cnach:
I will start by advising u to always try to know why people could not pick ur call before u revenge.
And then for this lady u have to let go of her, she is already in love with someone else..the little attention she is giving u is either bc the person she love makes her angry sometimes or he is not that capable but she still love him and intended to use as a back up bc girls normally put their selfish interest first.
see bros it is very hard like stopping a moving train by hand for a girl to hid or kill her love for a guy even when this guy cares for her..e no dey happen. her feeliñgs are some where else.
I really appreciate your advise, unlike others that are busy lambasting me, I personally decided not to post some instances that made me drawn the conclusion that she is cheating on me, I know this babe very well but I have to keep that to myself.

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Femeto: 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:

1 Like

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:

Your childishness annoys me. I feel like giving you 100 strokes of bulala.

So, because she missed two of your calls, that is why you are so angry like this? What if she had good reasons for missing those calls? And she even called back in the evening, and early the next day, and you deliberately missed them.

Nawa for you o!

1 Like

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
So for not picking your call nor returning her call, she is cheating. Bros you lack knowledge and wisdom.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by phorget(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
A lady you had to feed overnight is still doing shakara for you. You better leave all those hungry girls and face your life.

1 Like

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Awoo88: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Seriously u no get sense. One single sense u no get.

1 Like

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by VTJN(m): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:

you're immature and insecure at the same time

She didn't pick your call, that automatically translate she's a cheat?

Honestly speaking i don't even know what to say to you, na God go just deliver that poor girl from your hand!
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
If you react to an offense by repeating what the offender did, then you are at much fault as the offender.

Do me I do you. Man no go vex. grin grin grin grin

You are at fault. Apologize for your hasty conclusions founded on the foundation of assumptions.

Assumption kills relationship faster than anyone can describe.

My advice:
Be the man, lead every situation, be the bigger one, show strength, conquer her shortcomings with your manly wisdom; what is the wisdom? Boldness and courage to fix the issue and not the blame. This is the evidence of maturity. Addressing the issue and taking responsibility.

Never play a blame game with a person you love.

You get. wink wink wink

Wise lady
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by OgaRico(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
You don't pick up calls but rather,you answer calls. Example given;pick up your phone,answer your call.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by kingsceedon(m): 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
doggedfighter:
Can you use paragraphs next time, please.

I am finding this hard to read.

Please can you point out where she cheated in this your childish story.

Or you are just trying to create a usual women bashing thread?

Where do women meet these children that call themselves boys? undecided

Na them, oloshos

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.