Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened (56921 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / My fiancée is cheating again / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by ramatintin(m): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Guy you be simpson.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by RichAbujaGuy: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
"I have to invite her over to my house and she ate very well and even took a bottle of soft drink before leaving for her house that night which I also gave her a naira note in case she wants to buy anything the following day."

Low class/caste poverty mindset is a curse. Pray for deliverance from that station in life young guy.

see why the English made this word when they set foot in the protectorate which eventually would be named Nigeria? cheesy

nig·gard·ly
/ˈniɡərdlē/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
not generous; stingy.
"serving out the rations with a niggardly hand"
Similar:
miserly
parsimonious
close-fisted
penny-pinching
cheeseparing
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by lolipopandy(f): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Cuz she didn't take your call , she's cheating oh wow shocked so you want to be a victim to what please cuz this is just an assumption and you've already tagged her a cheat. Bravo!!!
Geonigga:
I have sometime in February this year made a post of a lady I met and who refused taking my calls one certain night and which I did a post seeking for advise here.

Let me now go straight to the recent happening in the relationship with this lady whom I met in the church and who also live in the same estate with me in fact her house is not that far from mine though she is living with her aunt.

It happened that on Wednesday being the 21st of April, 2021, when I arrived home from work, it is my usual practice to call her and when I called her that very day, she took her call and told me that she is very hungry and her reason was that she didn't like what they cooked in her house. I have to invite her over to my house and she ate very well and even took a bottle of soft drink before leaving for her house that night which I also gave her a naira note in case she wants to buy anything the following day.

The following day being the 22nd of April, as usual when I came back from work around 6:30pm, I put two calls across to her which were made in different intervals, but lol and behold this lady I thought she was my girl friend didn't pick up the calls, I remained calmed and went to bed that night.

However, during the course of the night, around 11:30pm that night my phone rang and I took the phone to know who was calling, it was this my so called girl friend that was calling, I had to ignore the call.

The following day very early in the morning she called again but I was preparing for work and I didn't want anything that will ignite sad mood on me, I have to ignored her calls even when I was at the office.

Later in the evening when I was about leaving the office she called again and I picked up the call with a mild attention, she then asked why I refused taking her calls since, I replied her by saying that she started it, this lady has to immediately end the call and up until now she has refused to take my calls or call back.

Please I really want to know who is at fault here because she is now making it look as if I am at fault but as it is I have made up my mind to call it a quit if she can not step down her pride and apologize. I will appreciate you guys opinions on this.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by aalangel(f): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:
I have sometime in February this year made a post of a lady I met and who refused taking my calls one certain night and which I did a post seeking for advise here.

Let me now go straight to the recent happening in the relationship with this lady whom I met in the church and who also live in the same estate with me in fact her house is not that far from mine though she is living with her aunt.

It happened that on Wednesday being the 21st of April, 2021, when I arrived home from work, it is my usual practice to call her and when I called her that very day, she took her call and told me that she is very hungry and her reason was that she didn't like what they cooked in her house. I have to invite her over to my house and she ate very well and even took a bottle of soft drink before leaving for her house that night which I also gave her a naira note in case she wants to buy anything the following day.

The following day being the 22nd of April, as usual when I came back from work around 6:30pm, I put two calls across to her which were made in different intervals, but lol and behold this lady I thought she was my girl friend didn't pick up the calls, I remained calmed and went to bed that night.

However, during the course of the night, around 11:30pm that night my phone rang and I took the phone to know who was calling, it was this my so called girl friend that was calling, I had to ignore the call.

The following day very early in the morning she called again but I was preparing for work and I didn't want anything that will ignite sad mood on me, I have to ignored her calls even when I was at the office.

Later in the evening when I was about leaving the office she called again and I picked up the call with a mild attention, she then asked why I refused taking her calls since, I replied her by saying that she started it, this lady has to immediately end the call and up until now she has refused to take my calls or call back.

Please I really want to know who is at fault here because she is now making it look as if I am at fault but as it is I have made up my mind to call it a quit if she can not step down her pride and apologize. I will appreciate you guys opinions on this.

You are very petty....
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by tosan245(m): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Focus on your Job. 10years from now, I doubt if you can even remember last name, the memory of her would be hazy.
I repeat focus on your JOB!!!
Geonigga:

1 Like

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by frizakengineeri: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:

Na wa o, this one too na man?
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by yemi1504: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
If you react to an offense by repeating what the offender did, then you are at much fault as the offender.

Do me I do you. Man no go vex. grin grin grin grin

You are at fault. Apologize for your hasty conclusions founded on the foundation of assumptions.

Assumption kills relationship faster than anyone can describe.

My advice:
Be the man, lead every situation, be the bigger one, show strength, conquer her shortcomings with your manly wisdom; what is the wisdom? Boldness and courage to fix the issue and not the blame. This is the evidence of maturity. Addressing the issue and taking responsibility.

Never play a blame game with a person you love.

You get. wink wink wink

If she doesn't take it as an issue, then you two need to discuss. When there communication, you will discover more than what words can express. Communication is key.

Trust me that communication doesn't work with those believed to be nice guys with these girls and not bad or rough guys. Just saying. I have been in his shoe and know how it hurts. If you can communicate to a girl, and she can take to your correction, count yourself as one of the lucky ones, not every guy is that lucky. Just saying. Op's experience and some of my experiences when I was still in the dating game which you can see in a few posts from this quoted post of mine, bears evidence to this. Thank you and I rest my case.

PS Remember it is a lady that tells you, you don't know how to present your case for her correction or you are just simply overreacting when you are one of those unlucky guys.

1 Like

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by yemi1504: 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
helpee:
summary of the matter is that they were banging her when you called and she didn't want you to be hearing her ringing tone outside your studio. Are you satisfied now? Make u no dey bring all these children talk here again

Please don't do that! Don't add to his worries lol grin. Reason, a real n1gga must not invest all his heart into any relationships, he is in.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by YorubaLord: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:
Must you be exhibiting your unwholesome attitude in the public?

Mr. Man, STFU and STOP disgracing men out there. Foolish kid! angry
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by bluefilm: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:

If you have the strength to be playing all these nonsense games that women like to play, then I wish you good luck.

But if you want to call yourself a Correct Man, then I'll advise you never to mind whatever bullshit game a bitch might decide to throw at you.

Just use your time well and focus on the things that really matters.

When she sees that you don't even give a damn about her shenanigans, she might come to her senses.

Remember, when I said focus on the things that really matter, don't just make that mistake of including any woman in the list of things that really matters to you as a Correct Man.

Bitches they come; they go.

Dassal.

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by yemi1504: 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
seyz91:
if i read well, you are at fault here

you said you called her that night at different intervals and she didn't pick but she called you back around 11pm or something which should tell you she was sleeping when she missed your call earlier cuz if she was ignoring you she wouldnt call you back at around 11pm and you yourself use your childish play by not picking her calls severally

the lady is vindicated here and i dont expect this kind of issue coming on nairaland here cuz this is total nonsense on your side

not all time we blame this girls this is totally your fault okay

It seems everybody has forgotten or just ignored where he completed the story that the girl has done it for him three times before already SMH. He made the allowances, you told him to make, before and he now tried to communicate the girl was wrong and the girl becomes child1sh all of a sudden, and she gets no blame while una dey bash Op gbas gbos left, right and centre? Abeggi!

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by PoshTraveler: 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
omo this guy deserve better slap o. where did she cheat
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by yemi1504: 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
duni04:
I think OP needs to break up with the girl and take like 2years off from relationships to work on himself. He has a very toxic attitude. I pity any girl that dates a guy like that in his current state.

Sorry, he doesn't, and I hardly play the Devil's advocate as I am doing here. Just because y'all guys tolerate women's child1sh excesses, does not mean, every guy can. My advice for Op, you can be single and not searching like me and have peace of mind, you clearly need it. If it is p00sy you really want, why not just pay for it? And I am not even talking about Ol0shos, runs girl dey baba, dem full for ground, you pay for it, you don't experience any of this child1sh excesses from the female folk, you clearly can't tolerate. My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by adebwalex(m): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
doggedfighter:
Can you use paragraphs next time, please.

I am finding this hard to read.

Please can you point out where she cheated in this your childish story.

Or you are just trying to create a usual women bashing thread?

Where do women meet these children that call themselves boys? undecided

SS 2 and SS 3 boys should stop creating threads here.
Why this kind of Meaning less even manage to enter front Page..
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by yemi1504: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
PoshTraveler:
omo this guy deserve better slap o. where did she cheat

He is clearly wrong with the assumption but this happens to niggas who invest all their heart into a relationship, so you can see where he is coming from. That assumption was a result of hurt feelings lol.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by doggedfighter(f): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
adebwalex:
Why this kind of Meaning less even manage to enter front Page..

Ade,I don't know o.

Very meaningless nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by TBadd(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
You're a cow
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Ademercy2600(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:
She has done the same thing in three occasions previously, she keeps on raising flemsy excuse that her phone was in her bag and many more similar excuses, I have to give her the benefit of the doubt until the recent one.

Your problem is dat u are insecure, ladies miss call is one of they character. first lean to be secure nd build ur trust.
She even try pass you dat only called her twice
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by slimman007: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
AsherAmari:

Do you really think you're in a relationship? You're clearly dating yourself. She's only using you to catch cruise and to solve her needs cos she has seen you have a soft spot for her and would do her biddings.

I feel for you though. Someone you invited when she was hungry and fed still has the mind to ignore your calls and you're still here feeling like a boyfriend...

The problem now is, you've still not realized that this girl doesn't love or care about you. I mean .. for you to still be thinking you're having a lovers quarrel and expecting her to apologise or come off her high horses clearly shows you don't know you're being used.

Leave her. In fact, block her now and if she comes around, tell her you don't appreciate her coming to your house. If you like fall mugu again.

God bless you bro for buttressing my point..That girl in question does not love him..she is just using him for her meal ticket.I pity the young man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by peak115: 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:

My guy the only reason I blame you is for bringing this up in nairaland. We all have diffrent reasons to break up relationship. What you want in a relationship is diferent from what I want. When you are not satisfied with what you get, you have every right to call it a quit. Nobody will flog you.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Thylord(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:

you are a complete package simp.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by tenzofall: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Femeto:
grin grin My village people. Jobless human beign.
Ya papa name be that?
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Kvng6464: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:

u ur self dey f**k up big time, why u know go pick her call in the first place.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:

The story is full of shit. Both the guy and the lady are childish. So immature
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by PoshTraveler: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
yemi1504:

He is clearly wrong with the assumption but this happens to niggas who invest all their heart into a relationship, so you can see where he is coming from. That assumption was a result of hurt feelings lol.
yeah , she actually behaves like a cheater though.

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by puremaker7(m): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:
She has done the same thing in three occasions previously, she keeps on raising flemsy excuse that her phone was in her bag and many more similar excuses, I have to give her the benefit of the doubt until the recent one.
then dump her and move to the next bitch
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Madas1986(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
doggedfighter:
Can you use paragraphs next time, please.

I am finding this hard to read.

Please can you point out where she cheated in this your childish story.

Or you are just trying to create a usual women bashing thread?

Where do women meet these children that call themselves boys? undecided

SS 2 and SS 3 boys should stop creating threads here.
Kai.....you wick oooo
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Muslimsworldng: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Geonigga:

That is one of her female trait, I think if you like her, you should keep her and communicate better. You can shape her to what you want.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Jessepaid(m): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
SweetCunt97:
like seriously?
months ago I met a girl...

Told her I liked her...

I didn't want a relationship tho I just wanted us to be friends...

The first few days were cool then she started acting up...

I will call and she will be on another call for hours then flash me when she's through without apologizing for the delay..

I told her I don't tolerate that stuff from women..

That I will pack her one side if she continues..

She said she will change...

Weeks after she was still doing the same thing...

I jejely stopped calling...

It's been three months now and whenever she passes by my office, her mini skirt keeps getting shorter with each day...

I have also caught her severally stealing glances looking for me as she passes by...

PRIDE....

may it not kill our Nigerian girls
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by Codes151(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
You are a narcissist freak.
Will you get out of here!!!!

Saying someone cheated n your here Writing nonsense that has nothing or related to cheating.
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by WriterX(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
i am disappointed in myself for reading this, so after west ham loss na you cor add pepper join SMH
Re: I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened by andyanders: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Op, you are annoying. From ur post, I bet you are a nasty person and no reasonable woman should be with ur person. See the kind of accussation without substance for not picking ur call.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled / This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.