Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance (49397 Views)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Bigggloadofcum: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin

I'll so same if I eventually get married. Me that can't dance to save my life.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by blinking001(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
My kind of man

2 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Kestolove(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
aggressive groom, na dia type dey beat woman
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Very real and blunt guy
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by tommy589(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
igbsam:
Toxic marriage.
That woman is soup.
Serious soup
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by flourish01(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
wale377:
moment a groom warned his wedding MC against telling him and his bride to dance grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EE_jzHsTbM

Wahala dey o grin grin

Lolzzzz
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by AfonjaConehead: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Alawaubaru people/wedding!!! And them they fast o!!! shocked
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by ozento: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
not right at all
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by BENARI: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
By force marriage
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Asianjollof007: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
igbsam:
Toxic marriage.
That woman is soup.
Shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by EmekaBlue(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Me sef

I go warn d MC....i no sabi dance
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by mdokaba1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Click the like botton if you also think that that singular action of the groom spoilt the mood at the reception.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by femi4: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Not everyone sabi dance. God no go shame us

4 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by labski(f): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin.... but the man too serious jare
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Chummynoni(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
his wife's look says it all. i wish her well

5 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Asianjollof007: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Alawaubaru people/wedding!!! And them they fast o!!! shocked

Lol
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by ednut1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Disaster marriage
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Uguruzik(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
wale377:
moment a groom warned his wedding MC against telling him and his bride to dance grin grin

Wahala dey o grin grin
DANCE IS HARAM
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Vlibray: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lol
It’s not by force to dance na
But the groom scatter everything sha
grin grin
Me wey no sabi dance like dis
How I wan take dance for my wedding
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by udemzyudex(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
igbsam:
Toxic marriage.

That woman is soup.

How people jump into conclusion, smh.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
IN A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA _____MARRIAGE IS AN ACHIEVEMENT WHILE SINGLE MOTHER'S ON THE RISE _____ HHHHHHHMMMMM
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by maasoap(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lankyscot:
This woman just married a TYRANT as a husband. She doesn't even look happy at all, she was probably coerced. What I see is an ARROGANT man. Dis one fit break e wife head walahi grin

All these adjectives just because he wouldn't dance?

4 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Frales6(f): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
hmmmm.
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by West2019(m): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dance nah bad thing , is that day not your happiness day , well hot temper man I sorry for the wife

1 Like

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dollardollardee:
Set awon redpillers
grin grin grin
Awa niyen
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by penplus: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
The thing get as E be
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Gregh39: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
If you want to become a blogger and you don't know how to build a blog, I will build it for you for Ten thousand naira only.

Call this number : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by slowice(m): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
We, the "no dance league" are in full support. Dance kini

1 Like

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Even me wey feel say I dey uptight won't want to do sumtin as such and make sure I am free as possible besides look at the wife. She doesn't look free at all. I just hope she won't be in bandage instead of marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Walkee: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lankyscot:
This woman just married a TYRANT as a husband. She doesn't even look happy at all, she was probably coerced. What I see is an ARROGANT man. Dis one fit break e wife head walahi grin
if I ever get married, Jesus Christ will have to come down and tell me to dance before I will do it. I will warn the mc beforehand not to try that their nonsense. If the wife like make she go dance use body rub ground I will just be sitting somewhere watching

3 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by humberjade: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
wale377:

Wahala dey o grin grin

This lady is in deep trouble...pray it doesn't end with someone in the body bag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today / Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.