Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance (49380 Views)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by wale377(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2021
moment a groom warned his wedding MC against telling him and his bride to dance grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EE_jzHsTbM

Wahala dey o grin grin

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Kriss216: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2021
cheesy

All these MCs can carry-do. Always cracking old jokes and wasting time wey person suppose use chop rice dey go house.

Everything na dance to them. Nonsense!

247 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by MickzyDonald: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2021
It really sucks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2021
I can do same but will tell him before hand. I have nothing to do with dancing

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Massiveglory: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2021
Very serious iron man. This one might damage the lady's head.

255 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Bluntguy: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Of course na, Afterall he who pays the piper dictates the tune.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Queenlovely(f): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
only an uneducated hausa man can do this.

an igbo man's pride will not allow him.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by qualityovenbake(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Shabi you will come and collect your balance after the wedding.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Stomoney(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Majority of those MC's can faustrate person life ehn. Although it looks as if the man hard in nature but I fit do the same ooo I no send grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by free2ryhme: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
wale377:
moment a groom warned his wedding MC against telling him and his bride to dance grin grin

Wahala dey o grin grin

I wish them couple happy married life

Esp the wife

grin

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by arantess: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:
cheesy

All these MCs can carry-do. Always cracking old jokes and wasting time wey person suppose use chop rice dey go house.

The worst is "i need only 10 people to come and spray 2000 naira"

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by McStoic(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
wale377:

Wahala dey o grin grin

Lmao
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by igbsam(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
Toxic marriage.

That woman is in soup.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Coldshisha: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin

Na by force to dance

8 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by blamingthedevil: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
God Bless you able Husband
God Bless your family

9 Likes

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Lankyscot(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
This woman just married a TYRANT as a husband. She doesn't even look happy at all, she was probably coerced. What I see is an ARROGANT man. Dis one fit break e wife head walahi grin

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by heartleboy: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by dalass(f): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Like... M C warn yourself! grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Adewale1603(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
all these mc will be using style to controlling people

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by nnanyereugo(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
E never reach like that na grin grin grin
Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by CodedWealth(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
The future is female, Very quite!

Mere looking at the woman and her body language you will see already, she knows the man is doing her a favour by Marrying her

See how she's holding her hands and
moving like ram being led to slaughter...

By the time she gives birth to two children she will turns into a tigress and start calling the man papa Ade.

Vagina people!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Adedotguy: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin grin grin
It is like the wife is pregnant oh

If she is not pregnant. I wish her well in her marriage with the commandant grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Groom don't know how to dance to cut long story short he have to warn the MC, no time to check time

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by ebullient19(f): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ah this one is very serious o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by McStoic(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
arantess:

The worst is "i need only 10 people to come and spray 2000 naira"

That one good na. Some good MCs can make all the difference in your wedding reception. Especially those that know how to raise money for you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by BigYash: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
This one go dey beat his wife o

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by veekid(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
I tipped the alaga iduro during engagement not to use more than an hour cos no time for all the serere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by MackIV(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:
cheesy

grin

1 Share

Re: Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance by helinues: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hahahahh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When your bae says "I love you" / Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake / Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.