Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? (26292 Views)

Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? by KanuSE: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
NACE13:
Yeah, I think I have and it wasn't funny one bit. I dated her out of pity after my ex and I had a serious fight and it ended the relationship. She was a rebound girl just to make me forget my ex. I knew she was in love with me but I didn't realise she was crazy in love with me. She told her sisters, friends, was even posting my pictures here and there, used my picture as her WhatsApp dp. I didn't even feel an inch of what she felt for me and I knew it was gonna end in tears for her if we kept it going.

I had to call her on phone and tell her the truth about us. She cried and kept cussing me. I just took it in because of guilt. Her last words to me, "You will regret this, I promise you". After the call ended, I had this mixed feeling of guilt and relief at the same time.

Do not ever date anyone out of pity. Just like pouring water into a basket, it will never yield anything but tears and guilt.

Some guys even date girls just to have sex and leave. Unless if it's transactional or fwb, don't deceive or play people, they are humans not robots.

Don't you feel guilty coz the woman doesn't think twice before dumping the guy.

You don't owe her anything.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
Draslo:
I've had sex with someone out of pity though. There's this girl who I was friends with. A lot of people thought we were dating. We had never made out not once but this girl had told people how much she liked me so people just assumed we were together. I on the other hand as I was accused of stringing her along without any real intentions laid bare. I had sex with her cousin. She was so pained and she made it known. I forcefully kissed her in her fit of subtle rage. We had sex that day. It was impromptu but it had to be done.

These days I'm more matured and it's easier to keep it in my pants even though it's long like this grin

Last paragraph too funny. So you cunt person daughter out of pity. I hope she's pretty tho
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
We had a cripple(Weak legs in a wheel Chair But The Upper Part of Her Body was normal and Well Grounded) in my Dept then that was all over me...She won't let me rest,she wants to buy me lunch,dinner etc when I don't even ask...At a point,There were Rumours I was Dating her even when nothing nothing...I Wake and Sleep with her persistent calls"I haven't heard your voice" Or "You don't care about your friend"....All this while,I kept dodging/Stopping her from coming into my Place...Until,One day,I asked her what she wanted she"Said You"That I was just Ashamed of her Because of Her Legs."...I was a bit Speakless,But Assured Her I wasn't Ashamed And that We were Just friends.. Normally,I See in Her Eyes How She Uses It(Her Eyes )To Sex The Hell Out Of Me But I Couldn't Imagine It Happening Though..Most times we Ate Or Drank Together InBetween or After Lectures.
Mehn,I was worried after she told me how she felt,And I Felt She Actually Needed a Good Diicck Coz The Babe Acts Sex Starved Most Times...So I Called Her That Night And Told Her Out Of Pity That She Can Come Over To My Place The Following Day But That It Must Be At Night,The Babe Was Understanding And By The Time It Was 9pm That Night, I could see her hanging around my hostel vicinity, gisting with different people until After 10pm When I went out and Sneaked her into my Room...No one saw,Nobody Put Eye Coz They Were Used To Seeing Us Together Hanging Out.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
That Is The End Of My Story cheesy cheesy cheesy
Some Atrocities Are Forgivable/Unforgivable.
But Na God Dey Forgive Me Ohh. grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
Wahala....... Girl we no dey reason me I dey leave her sharp sharp.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? by killerdragon(m): 2:53am On Apr 26, 2021
DemonInvoker:
We had a cripple(Weak legs in a wheel Chair But The Upper Part of Her Body was normal and Well Grounded) in my Dept then that was all over me...She won't let me rest,she wants to buy me lunch,dinner etc when I don't even ask...At a point,There were Rumours I was Dating her even when nothing nothing...I Wake and Sleep with her persistent calls"I haven't heard your voice" Or "You don't care about your friend"....All this while,I kept dodging/Stopping her from coming into my Place...Until,One day,I asked her what she wanted she"Said You"That I was just Ashamed of her Because of Her Legs."...I was a bit Speakless,But Assured Her I wasn't Ashamed And that We were Just friends.. Normally,I See in Her Eyes How She Uses It(Her Eyes )To Sex The Hell Out Of Me But I Couldn't Imagine It Happening Though..Most times we Ate Or Drank Together InBetween or After Lectures.
Mehn,I was worried after she told me how she felt,And I Felt She Actually Needed a Good Diicck Coz The Babe Acts Sex Starved Most Times...So I Called Her That Night And Told Her Out Of Pity That She Can Come Over To My Place The Following Day But That It Must Be At Night,The Babe Was Understanding And By The Time It Was 9pm That Night, I could see her hanging around my hostel vicinity, gisting with different people until After 10pm When I went out and Sneaked her into my Room...No one saw,Nobody Put Eye Coz They Were Used To Seeing Us Together Hanging Out.
better continue the story jor
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? by NACE13: 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
KanuSE:

Don't you feel guilty coz the woman doesn't think twice before dumping the guy.
You don't owe her anything.

So what you are saying is that, since most female cheat and dump guys I should regard all of them as same, yeah?

I don't know about you, sire, but I have a heart and I wouldn't like to be toyed with.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? by KanuSE: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
NACE13:

So what you are saying is that, since most female cheat and dump guys I should regard all of them as same, yeah?

I don't know about you, sire, but I have a heart and I wouldn't like to be toyed with.

You will learn from life experience - dem no dey tell person. cool
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? by Xammie001(m): 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I loved her asked her out but to be honest I am tired of the relationship but I don't want to break her heart.

I guess I am dating her out of pity at the moment
Same here bro
I just don't want to break her heart
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? by Sweetshuga(f): 7:57am On Apr 28, 2021
seyi360:
Ladies are most guilty of this, after feeling choked by a man's relentless wooing, to pity his "destiny", they give in. This wrong footing gives undue advantage to an exploitative woman calling the shots. In some instances, the lady eventually falls in love , but not often. On many occasions, after milking him , she dumps him.

Some guys too do the same.
Have you loved or been loved out of pity?

Story of my life right now because my guy whom I love more than life itself is currently loving me out of pity and I can't seem to get over him because I'm still very much in love with him and I see no other person but him, the worst part is that he has refused to tell me the truth that he is no longer in love with me because I have been asking him to open up to me so that I can learn to move on even though is not easy to move but at least so that I can open my heart again and well look for someone who won't give up on me easily the way he did.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:

same here bro.
dated her out of pity cos she was from a poor background, gave her a job to manage for herself, bought jamb form for her and still gave her upkeep and expenses and took care of her.
do you know this same girl after failing the jamb exams went and approached the HOD of the course she applied for and begged him to help her out with admission.
The man in his 60's used that as an opportunity and lodged her in hotels and had unprotected sex with her several times, Las Las at the end the man still disappointed her but still kept on lashing her raw during the course of our relationship risking me to STDs.
I hacked her Facebook password and came across the chats and nearly killed myself that night.
Ghosted her and escaped for my life
EbenezerTriumph:
no worry by the time I track you you will repeat all these statements in my face.
no worry it's just a matter of time I will trace you and I pray then you have the courage to repeat all these Rubbish in my face.
if you know what's good for you you better deactivate this account.
jobless Bitcoin scammer keep scamming people on nairaland, you will meet your end soon.
mark my words
I dare you, you fool! do you even have a life outside this forum? you create different accounts trolling and insulting people, I'm sure you are a fustrated lowlife in the real world.
you have a messed up life, graduated with a pass and a chronic masturbator, what a loser!

If I were your parents I would just disown you, who knows maybe they have disowned you, nigga fix your life or you will surely regret it, this will be my last advise to you, if you try quoting me again I will report you to the mods
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? by SuperSuave(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Me Everytime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister / South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.