Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church (5407 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics) / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by ThiagoKid(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

So without the Fasting program, you and "Your Lady" Engage in Immorality and Fornication!

Going to Church 24hrs and 7 days a week does not Make u Heaven Bound.
Sowing or Giving your cash to the Church does not make you a child of GOD.
A Sinner is not a Christian and a Christian is not a Sinner!

The both of you are not Serious!
You Both Need a Genuie relationship with JESUS
Big bro, have you (by chance) read the "The Greatest Controversy?"
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by stacyadams: 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Connected1:
But I do give her and the worst part is that she thinks she's right for that. I have been there and back, I wasted more on these churches before realizing my mistakes.
grin

I'm happy ur realized ur mistakes..church and pastors na scam and my religious people will learn d hard way..na matter of time

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by mmadu4: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
she is forking her pastor . not obsessed with church .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by fineberry(m): 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
1)To be a Christian is one thing and to be a child of God is another thing.

2)Your gf may sleep in church, attend all church programs that can make her a "CHRISTIAN" but not a child of God.

3) It not everywhere people gather with singing, drum set, dancing and an organizer aka pastor that is a church.

My thoughts, my view.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Buffalo2(m): 12:34am On Apr 25, 2021
Are you still thinking of marrying her? Me I no dey for that kin rough play oo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Vision101(m): 2:16am On Apr 25, 2021
@Connected1

I have been having financial difficulties in the last two months due to some failed Investments and scams.
My girlfriend whom I asked for assistance, literally said she had nothing but she went to sow a seed of 7k at her useless church, they initially asked members to bring 100k and she wanted to volunteer but owning to the fact she doesn't even have half that amount, she left that part and went ahead to give her pastor a whole 7k.
Recently she said her pastor told the women in the church not to have anything intimate with their spouses till the end of their two weeks fastings and prayers, for a week now, no kisses and intimate touches for me.
Aside the fact that I hate the church business venture, I cannot tell her not to go to church, I am so confused right now, I don't want to act irrational else she might do more and won't let me know.
My fear is what if I marry her someday, I can't cope with this foolish attitude, I need your guidance please.

She loves Jesus more than you. Don't lead her to hell.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by AfroKnight: 2:25am On Apr 25, 2021
Connected1:

Ok Bro
You are experienced, I will need to this your advice on the positive side, we aren't even thinking of break-up. I noticed she even gets annoyed when I talk about what she did.

She gets annoyed because you are trying to correct her on a spiritual issue. People don’t like to be told they are wrong especially when it comes to ideology or religion. They would defend their stance/doctrine vehemently, with even more vigour than they would defend a helpless person in danger.

When someone criticises your spiritual beliefs the resulting emotion is just like twice the anger you feel when someone criticises your political opinions or cultural beliefs.

Na to find common ground. As long as she is not offending you directly or affecting your bank account. If you can live with it, let her be.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by AfroKnight: 2:28am On Apr 25, 2021
wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Connected1: 4:03am On Apr 25, 2021
mmadu4:
she is forking her pastor . not obsessed with church .
She's not a Lesbian, say what you know.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Connected1: 4:06am On Apr 25, 2021
fineberry:
1)To be a Christian is one thing and to be a child of God is another thing.

2)Your gf may sleep in church, attend all church programs that can make her a "CHRISTIAN" but not a child of God.

3) It not everywhere people gather with singing, drum set, dancing and an organizer aka pastor that is a church.

My thoughts, my view.
To be Christ like (Christian) and to be a child of God are same thing, some are just mere followers.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Connected1: 4:11am On Apr 25, 2021
AfroKnight:
wink
Yes, when she asked I buy her a bottle of plastic coke and suya last night and I told her to go to her church where she had building shares that they would give her there.
To my surprise she began crying and started heading home, it took me series of begging before she could calm down.
I now believe that women are often devoid of logical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Connected1: 4:15am On Apr 25, 2021
Vision101:
@Connected1

I have been having financial difficulties in the last two months due to some failed Investments and scams.
My girlfriend whom I asked for assistance, literally said she had nothing but she went to sow a seed of 7k at her useless church, they initially asked members to bring 100k and she wanted to volunteer but owning to the fact she doesn't even have half that amount, she left that part and went ahead to give her pastor a whole 7k.
Recently she said her pastor told the women in the church not to have anything intimate with their spouses till the end of their two weeks fastings and prayers, for a week now, no kisses and intimate touches for me.
Aside the fact that I hate the church business venture, I cannot tell her not to go to church, I am so confused right now, I don't want to act irrational else she might do more and won't let me know.
My fear is what if I marry her someday, I can't cope with this foolish attitude, I need your guidance please.

She loves Jesus more than you. Don't lead her to hell.
So you mean someone went there and back, then he told you there was hell.
Where are you from?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by AfroKnight: 7:53am On Apr 25, 2021
Connected1:
Yes, when she asked I buy her a bottle of plastic coke and suya last night and I told her to go to her church where she had building shares that they would give her there.
To my surprise she began crying and started heading home, it took me series of begging before she could calm down.
I now believe that women are often devoid of logical reasoning.

You said that? Chai! grin You are not a preacher of love.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by phemy36(m): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2021
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Anfield247(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2021
Bola146:

God bless you! You said my mind sad Most of his type are plenty here, I call them kids lipsrsealed
Hmmm... Bola tosin, take it easy, besides everybody is not good at all area, he may be a good f*cker!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by SweetCunt97(f): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2021
Connected1:
Just keep quiet please, I am as young as she is, and the money I asked of her is the 10k I gave her to keep for me because I was having financial losses, so i requested she kept it for me, each time I asked her, she will tell me she has used it.
I kept mute most times,.now she received her monthly salary and when I asked her for money, she then told me that she has nothing before finally telling me what happened.
She's not your partner. Get sense
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2021
Connected1:

Because you're not her spouse and not entitled to any. The same way you're not entitled to her money.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Connected1: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2021
SweetCunt97:
She's not your partner. Get sense
You can do well by saying something that's related to what you quoted.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 25, 2021
You want her to be obsessed with your dick? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Connected1: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Because you're not her spouse and not entitled to any. The same way you're not entitled to her money.
Then you supposedly meant I should get all of it since I am not her spouse, for the money part she used mine, I did nothing then I asked her for support when she received her salary, then she said she had nothing. She's hasn't been fair, but I am less bothered about that, my main problem now is that she took the money to the church and it's a waste already. they are full time scammers.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Connected1: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2021
Anfield247:

Hmmm... Bola tosin, take it easy, besides everybody is not good at all area, he may be a good f*cker!
You are more stupid than that 'Bola146', I ignored because she's a woman and I understand they have enough tendency to be illogical, but look at you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2021
Connected1:
[s]Then you supposedly meant I should get all of it since I am not her spouse, for the money part she used mine, I did nothing then I asked her for support when she received her salary, then she said she had nothing. She's hasn't been fair, but I am less bothered about that, my main problem now is that she took the money to the church and it's a waste already. they are full time scammers[/s].
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Connected1: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2021
phemy36:
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means
I don't support that, even Ghanian ladies and Latinas have their own problems, I just want her to be considerate.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by averageguy(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2021
Connected1:
Then you supposedly meant I should get all of it since I am not her spouse, for the money part she used mine, I did nothing then I asked her for support when she received her salary, then she said she had nothing. She's hasn't been fair, but I am less bothered about that, my main problem now is that she took the money to the church and it's a waste already. they are full time scammers.

I'm not sure what you are looking for here. You know exactly who she is. She values her church, will continue donating money to them, and listening to their advice. If you have issues with her contributions or the advice the church gives, please let her go early. If you're not happy that she is unable to repay your money too, please let her go. Everyone should work to find another person that fits their values, or be sure they can handle it otherwise. You are not married and you don't have kids; life is not this hard.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Anfield247(m): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2021
Connected1:
You are more stupid than that 'Bola146', I ignored because she's a woman and I understand they have enough tendency to be illogical, but look at you.
You are a black sheep to your entire family!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Connected1: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2021
averageguy:

I'm not sure what you are looking for here. You know exactly who she is. She values her church, will continue donating money to them, and listening to their advice. If you have issues with her contributions or the advice the church gives, please let her go early. If you're not happy that she is unable to repay your money too, please let her go. Everyone should work to find another person that fits their values, or be sure they can handle it otherwise. You are not married and you don't have kids; life is not this hard.
Ok Bro.
I will weigh my options properly.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Bola146(f): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
Connected1:

I don't argue with kids and lazy ass like you!!!! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Raysleek: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Qatar2022:

Are you done talking trash ? Sometimes I wonder if someone like you reason from anus, so a man can't be financially down sometime in his life and ask his partner for a support? Which will pay back later
I cover my anus with the blood of Jesus. You are even worse that the op, why you go dey reason another man anus cool.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Sweetshuga(f): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
Raysleek:
You no dey shame, after asking a girl you haven't married to help you, you still come and expose yourself online. Girl that you will leave immediately you get another higher paying girlfriend. If you can't afford 7k for your own needs, you have no business getting married. Stop using marriage to deceive young girls.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Sweetshuga(f): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
Raysleek:
You no dey shame, after asking a girl you haven't married to help you, you still come and expose yourself online. Girl that you will leave immediately you get another higher paying girlfriend. If you can't afford 7k for your own needs, you have no business getting married. Stop using marriage to deceive young girls.
Chai you nailed it grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by ictjobber: 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
Connected1:

It's a surefire sign that she is dumb.... Dump her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With The Church by Connected1: 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
ictjobber:

It's a surefire sign that she is dumb.... Dump her
Bro those words are too harsh, please you aren't in an ICT Centre. I am not planning to leave her, her attributes outnumbers her flaws.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My BF Wants To Break Up With Me Cause Of Too Much Sex. / What Can Be The Cause Of This (graphic) / Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.