Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,437 members, 7,954,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This (37381 Views)

This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss / What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys / My Hair And Legs Are Finer Than Most Girls - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Ikeblessing: 6:12pm On May 21, 2021
Most ladies are dangerous

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by baralatie(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

Hmmmmm the thing no balance at all, but when u talk they tell u girls full everywhere yet some guys don't have a single girlfriend
When a guy is ready to date he will date

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 21, 2021
KingDash:
Bros them no dey give award, Las Las na sicknesses.

No dey Loud am. Them no dey telli person. A Kid Is easily spotted through his Words. Girls still dey Shack am lol. Hin body go tell am last last....

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by AntiAPC2023(f): 6:19pm On May 21, 2021
BeautyO:

How can I like this post ten times ....

@op. ┐( ˘_˘)┌
and when the money come finish nkor?
you girls really have dumb brains with an IQ a little bit higher than that of snails

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Yinkwamo(m): 6:20pm On May 21, 2021
Came4amod:
Make money and let the jobless ones figure plan A to Z .. u will be everyone’s plan A )

Sense will not kill you!
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Highlyrespected(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2021
Make immense amounts of money
I pray to God to provide you 'choicest spouse'
All this paparazzi doesn't necessary in this 21 century
I rest my case
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by tomiwa1989(m): 6:23pm On May 21, 2021
BeautyO:

How can I like this post ten times ....

@op. ┐( ˘_˘)┌
even the richest men day devious

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Happy2020: 6:24pm On May 21, 2021
Nigeria is a clusterfuvk. You can’t trust anybody, everybody is trying to fuvk over the next person. What a disaster.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Telstar: 6:25pm On May 21, 2021
Came4amod:
Make money and let the jobless ones figure plan A to Z .. u will be everyone’s plan A )
Money is not the be-all. There are other qualities women look for.

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by vanvino(m): 6:26pm On May 21, 2021
Came4amod:
I'm curios, is Bill Gate still Melinda plan A? How about Jeff Bezos? Are the broke or jobless? Funny thing is, Jeff ex re-maried a school teacher and donate her money to charity. The problem with a poor man or an average Nigerian is that he think everything in life is all about money, and his life purpose is impressing a woman with money to get sex so he can feel like a man or feel good about his short-comings, he makes that money then he realized there's more to life, there's values, self-worth, morals, that kind of respect that comes from who you are, and that emptiness or lonliness which no amount of shorping and parting can fixed. Our todays women lack character so they run after anything that's trending so they can feel self-worth

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by zanshi: 6:27pm On May 21, 2021
Well women have always proven that their loyalty/love is for sale.

I am still a sucker for true love, the feeling is a great one. What makes us takes irrational descion is the lack of money, when you are in a position where you make good money and you are surrounded by good vibes your choosing a partner wont be because this person is just available, it is going to be because you are comfortable with that person.

I am also against marrying or settling without getting to know each other down the line. Forget the smiles and laughs, on of the things i find poignant in a relationship is the ability to tolerate each others excesses and for the fact that we dont really build on relationship's in our younger years, it may be too late to see this flaws and tolerate them when we are much older in he relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by baralatie(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2021
Highlyrespected:
Make immense amounts of money
I pray to God to provide you 'choicest spouse'
All this paparazzi doesn't necessary in this 21 century
I rest my case
Money!money! Money!
What happens if the money finish nko
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by akeeng: 6:29pm On May 21, 2021
Very true. But men have learnt to outsmart them. We see all, restrategise and watch them fool themselves
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Telstar: 6:29pm On May 21, 2021
vanvino:
I'm curios, is Bill Gate still Melinda plan A? How about Jeff Bezos? Are the broke or jobless? Funny thing is, Jeff ex re-maried a school teacher and donate her money to charity. The problem with a poor man or an average Nigerian is that he think everything in life is all about money, and his life purpose is impressing a woman with money to get sex so he can feel like a man or feel good about his short-comings, he makes that money then he realized there's more to life, there's values, self-worth, morals, that kind of respect that comes from who you are, and that emptiness or lonliness which no amount of shorping and parting can fixed. Our todays women lack character so they run after anything that's trending so they can feel self-worth
Absolutely. I could recall in school, I dated the most beautiful girl on campus but the chick wasn't looking for money but someone who is very intelligent and can withstand pressure. Only in Nigeria, fools would make you believe that money is the be-all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2021
Men also evaluate their options, it is the human nature.

That is how we have been able to survive

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by zanshi: 6:31pm On May 21, 2021
Happy2020:
Nigeria is a clusterfuvk. You can’t trust anybody, everybody is trying to fuvk over the next person. What a disaster.

Even when you do everything within the books in trying to be a good person, they would still Bleep you over they realize their mistakes half way but i can't look at them twice.

The problem is Naija older women aren't teaching young women about character building, the need to be accountable and loyality.

3 Likes

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Telstar: 6:40pm On May 21, 2021
baralatie:

Money!money! Money!
What happens if the money finish nko
That is why Nigerian women are the easiest. Most of them focus only on money and at the end of the day, they scream that men out there are only after one thing. cheesy

Whereas elsewhere, your game needs to be tight in order to get a cool and lovely chick. grin

4 Likes

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Hassanmaye(m): 6:42pm On May 21, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
I have 15 girls on the pipeline for marriage.
Haha bad boy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Ipisi(m): 6:44pm On May 21, 2021
Amuochicha:
i hate men

Should we tell her ?
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Telstar: 6:46pm On May 21, 2021
Ipisi:

Should we tell her ?
Hahaha. She doesn't hate men. She only hates the game. Any chick who tells you that, has been used several times by men.
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 21, 2021
BigBashiru:

And when the money finishes, you become plan Z?? That's a short sighted plan.... money helps to a large extent I agree though....

A person who who focuses on making money is wise. And with God, Such person will never go down.
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by MrMacinterchi1: 7:02pm On May 21, 2021
Came4amod:

Lol how will money finish .. u want to stop making money ? When u run out of income u start to die slowly .. the grind never stops for a real man ..

If u are not solid to the level where u can’t be broke anymore u have not started .. and this kind of lifestyle is not for you
This your talk lacks experience. No offense ; most men that were stable financially had one point in their lives encountered situations that may them to lose stability in their finances .

While some of their women (whether wife or girlfriend) stayed with them, many of them didn't; Also, most can't brag about the Love and harmony that was claimed to be there before when things were smooth.

I have seen some of the things happen before, and I don't think that the possibility of it happening again and often has reduced.

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by MrMacinterchi1: 7:03pm On May 21, 2021
BigBashiru:

This your plan no realistic oh.... a man can go thru a rough patch and not have money besides if the woman is to be held solely by money then she is probably not the right woman....
I tell you bro.
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Verysmart101: 7:05pm On May 21, 2021
CrazyCrane:
Everyone got a backup plan.
A year ago I came home from work and I heard my neighbor having heated argument with his fiance, it's not my duty to separate fight.. I walked straight into my apartment.
We were just two living in the compound, few minutes I saw her leaving with her bags...
A month later, I went to visit a colleague, at her busstop, I saw a banner that caught my attention "this my neighbor's fiance na" I exclaimed but this not my neighbor undecided
To cut the story short
She got married to someone else within a month cry

Believe me such marriages ends up in regrets cos any marriage enter hastily doesn't always continue well.Am talking from experience.
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by emmnprince(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2021
Amuochicha:
i hate men

What did men do to you?
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by sparko1(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2021
A woman shelve life is linked to her sexuality why men are linked to money.

The day a man stop making money, he begin to lose everything, respect, woman even his life.

5 Likes

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by MrMacinterchi1: 7:10pm On May 21, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
It doesn't work like that. cheesy
how does it work like?
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Rooneyx(f): 7:14pm On May 21, 2021
Guys got theirs too.
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by MrMacinterchi1: 7:17pm On May 21, 2021
anoziechi:
shataaap anakogheri.... What happened to help build her to your taste
Lol national builder . That's if she's teachable nah. unfortunately, most women are in the league of "I have to be accepted the way I am"
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by zicoraads: 7:18pm On May 21, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
It doesn't work like that. cheesy
**coughs loudly**

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Me20211983: 7:20pm On May 21, 2021
Worry more about your castle and less about the empress knights.

Build up your power and you no need to worry about anybody else.

Women do dis because lots of men not whole. One man is good, but poor and only bring dey struggle. One man got money but his heart is broke so he only bring her pain. One man is redpill and sick in the head. Another like Dey children. Another is like a snake. He satisfy her but no loyalty. He give it to every girl. Another is danger and beat the woman. Women can’t find de whole pie so they just collect slices.
Be the pie and she no need to bother wit other slices. Unless her head is her bottom. Then you avoid the bad girls or you stay vexed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by MrMacinterchi1: 7:23pm On May 21, 2021
Telstar:
Absolutely. I could recall in school, I dated the most beautiful girl on campus but the chick wasn't looking for money but someone who is very intelligent and can withstand pressure. Only in Nigeria, fools would make you believe that money is the be-all.
withstand pressure? what kind of pressure; in what aspect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend / What's A Good Response To "Hi"? / My Mum Is Against My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.