Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This (37212 Views)

This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss / What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys / My Hair And Legs Are Finer Than Most Girls - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Came4amod: 9:20am On May 23, 2021
adekS1:
If you use money to date or marry a lady especially Nigerian lady.the glue n togetherness only last as long as there is money which is not guaranteed in our today's society.
I said make money .. I didn’t say use money to find love .. 2 clearly different things
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Came4amod: 9:20am On May 23, 2021
Babyboyforeal:
and u forget not everyone will be rich

Anyone can be rich .. everyone can’t be rich at the same time .. time is the real factor here
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Came4amod: 9:22am On May 23, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

This your talk lacks experience. No offense ; most men that were stable financially had one point in their lives encountered situations that may them to lose stability in their finances .

While some of their women (whether wife or girlfriend) stayed with them, many of them didn't; Also, most can't brag about the Love and harmony that was claimed to be there before when things were smooth.

I have seen some of the things happen before, and I don't think that the possibility of it happening again and often has reduced.

Sorry about ur predicament .. but if u encounter something that will make u unstable for a long time .. u were never actually stable sorry this might sound harsh but it’s fairly true
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Came4amod: 9:24am On May 23, 2021
vanvino:
I'm curios, is Bill Gate still Melinda plan A? How about Jeff Bezos? Are the broke or jobless? Funny thing is, Jeff ex re-maried a school teacher and donate her money to charity. The problem with a poor man or an average Nigerian is that he think everything in life is all about money, and his life purpose is impressing a woman with money to get sex so he can feel like a man or feel good about his short-comings, he makes that money then he realized there's more to life, there's values, self-worth, morals, that kind of respect that comes from who you are, and that emptiness or lonliness which no amount of shorping and parting can fixed. Our todays women lack character so they run after anything that's trending so they can feel self-worth

Sorry to say but these examples are clearly not practical .. what I am saying is making money is putting urself in a better place .. that u see beyond what the average person sees .
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by MrMacinterchi1: 10:53am On May 23, 2021
Came4amod:

Sorry about ur predicament .. but if u encounter something that will make u unstable for a long time .. u were never actually stable sorry this might sound harsh but it’s fairly true
Naa. It's neither harsh nor predicament. It's just reality eluding you and; you have created one you wish to live in which is allowed. Happy Sunday.
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by vanvino(m): 11:47am On May 23, 2021
Came4amod:

Sorry to say but these examples are clearly not practical .. what I am saying is making money is putting urself in a better place .. that u see beyond what the average person sees .
"these examples are clearly not practical" Really? is Jeff ex not married to a school teacher? Because, in your opinion, she should have married someone richer than Jeff so she will have more money and put herself in a "better place beyond an average Jeff" who has less. The post was clear and your comment, just do the needful like our politicians "i was misquoted" or miss.......? You know it. Money doesn't make you see better, a man without vision will not have vision because of money rather its money that bring out that vision in him for us to see because money is Universal language, even Money was someone else vision against traid by bata. Money or fame magnify: it brings out or make bigger who you are. e.g Bill is a giver is money that help make everyone see that.
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by kachuk(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2021
mature men don't go looking for girls and being disappointed. Women come looking for them because they have the capacity and confident needed.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Nobody: 1:30am On May 24, 2021
This is wrong, she married a school teacher because she already had money. She needs someone with a low paying job who prioritizes her more than his work. She needs companionship now, not riches.

I can bet she had tons of school teacher hitting on her 20 years ago and she didn't choose any one of them.

If / when you guys start telling your stories, make sure you tell it fully.

vanvino:
I'm curios, is Bill Gate still Melinda plan A? How about Jeff Bezos? Are the broke or jobless? Funny thing is, Jeff ex re-maried a school teacher and donate her money to charity. The problem with a poor man or an average Nigerian is that he think everything in life is all about money, and his life purpose is impressing a woman with money to get sex so he can feel like a man or feel good about his short-comings, he makes that money then he realized there's more to life, there's values, self-worth, morals, that kind of respect that comes from who you are, and that emptiness or lonliness which no amount of shorping and parting can fixed. Our todays women lack character so they run after anything that's trending so they can feel self-worth
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by vanvino(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2021
truthsayer009:
This is wrong, she married a school teacher because she already had money. She needs someone with a low paying job who prioritizes her more than his work. She needs companionship now, not riches.

I can bet she had tons of school teacher hitting on her 20 years ago and she didn't choose any one of them.

If / when you guys start telling your stories, make sure you tell it fully.

i don't disagree with you, but i dont think she tell you or the media that lack of companionship was the cause, you have this views due to her ex being richer than her current husband and money suppose to answer all things. Suppose it was the other way round, "companionship" "prioritized" wouldnt be the words but money. In summary when a "poor man" marriage end is money when its a rich man is different opinion. Women run after men with money because "society make us believed in money answer all thing" till they get there and see for themselvs.
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by pauladonis(m): 8:41pm On May 24, 2021
Came4amod:

Obviously u don’t understand what I said .. I said make money .. I didn’t say use money to find love .. 2 different things .. read carefully again

I read what you said, I was only stating the obvious bro...

Let's use this analogy: If Money is like a pile of shit, golddigging women are like the houseflies... The presence of one attracts the other whether you like it or not.

It doesn't matter whether you use money to find love or not, they will still swarm you.

It's also true that all women know how to act. It's the reason why they're better at cheating and they can maintain different vibes with their different partners at the same time.

So, being everyone's plan A means you're attracting the good ones and the bad ones... While you can trust the good ones to play fair, the bad ones will go to any length to get you.

Need I also tell you that they now use Kayamata and other fetish means to get guys, and they always target the rich...

grin grin grin

Wo! I don't have the time for all this explanation I'm giving here sef. If you think I still don't understand what you're saying, you're right.

Oluwa a wa pelu e.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / Run From Womanizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.