Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN (58988 Views)

Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN / Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN / Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by effido666: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2021
Come onnnnn.......let his second in command take over.......no giving up
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by effido666: 11:00am On Apr 25, 2021
Come onnnnn.......let his second in command take over.......no giving up on ESN
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by November1857(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Terrorist spotted
Typical Marauding fulani terrorist !
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by November1857(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2021
Jmlsm:
at least he is dead depending his country. Your’s is going to be depending that scammer in uk, you have already scarify ur brain.
Cos he died for what he believed in, Freedom of his people contraps. The Afonja police officer died in vained.
He died for a country that could not solved ordinary Power and water problems for 60th yes of her existence...

1 Like

Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Kuginzi: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2021
The killing of ESN Commander in the heart of the operational base of ESN in Imo has not only exposed the tactical weakness of ESN Operatives but also the tactical daftness of Nnamdi Kanu as a leader.
KANU is nothing but a fraudulent fellow, a fraudster parading as an angel/Messiah

2 Likes

Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by guru90: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2021
oldbende:
Lion are you saying that Chad military the delt a big blow on Boko Haram terrorists are weak because the commander of the army and President of Chad was killed ? Did America finished the Taliban because most of their senior commanders was killed ? America is pulling its troops out of Afghanistan having fought and got tired of fighting. I'm in America and proud to say I make my monthly contributions to ESN on time. The last time Mazi Kanu came here we raised over 400.000 dollars withing two weeks. IPOB is a multi million dollars organization if you don't know, and we have a enough resources and manpower to match our enemies. The ammunition we used are locally made by men trained in Israel. There are many things you don't know about IPOB. A lots of Igbo billionaires who a fed up with Nigeria are secretly financing IPOB activities. Now that the get of hell is widely open, stay tuned with the news...

Great write up.....

I don't reallly know what Lion is talking about here......
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by blackjack21(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2021
AbaLion:

Have you forgotten Orlu so soon?... How about Obigbo?
Highest you can do is make noise and people running away from their homes.

-Lion

I'm actually rooting for chaos in hope that a phoenix may rise from this ashes, but ESN, they are bunch of fools deceiving themselves.

they have some important requirements requirements for success in a war, the have the moral law, willing tools.
what they lack is, effective command, methods and discipline, and worse they overestimate their might and underestimate that of their enemies.
the present rank of of IPOB will never come close to Ojukwu's ensemble who failed in the previous war.
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by aminusodiq(m): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2021
AbaLion:

Lol..
With Nigeria security forces walking into ESN territory and gunned down Kanu's deputy, trust me, Nigeria security have had the upper hand and South East has become a marked territory of the Nigerian Army. Kanu/ESN was having the sole command of the South east but he has now lost it.

-Lion
Nigerian force walked into someone's territory and could only kill just 3-2 and arrested two? Does that make any sense to you
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by faste: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Kanu, Ohaneze and ESN are all idiots.

War is strategic and you can fight a war without playing good politics. If I were Nnamdi Kanu, I will start playing regional politics to make sure that all members of senate and house of rep from southeast are IPOB members. With that, we already had a political advantage to push for secession. Enough informants and political will.
Politician will never accept to join this cause.
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by treblechamp100: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2021
Jmlsm:
Soon u will follow him
No bullet hole on that Charm vest, meaning he was killed without wearing the vest...
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

esn and bokoharam are in no way to be compared. they are not and would never be the same

They are. The only difference is that one is religious and the other is secular.

(And no, I am not hating on your tribe or supporting fulani herdsmen or Islam or taking sides by making this comment)

1 Like

Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by LLMG: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2021
And how many Islamic terrorists have they been able to trace so far. Murderers of innocent citizens are walking freely, while those simply fighting for their self determination are hunted by a government plagued with injustice. It's your fault it's the southeast leaders that gave up their own people for slaughter.
Coldshisha:

All phone numbers from all the suspect would be pulled out, with court order they would pull all call records from the telecommunications service providers

Many of their ranks and files are already in deep shit, because they might trace them with their cellular network
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by FatherOfJesus: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2021
faste:
Politician will never accept to join this cause.
They don’t have to join, flush them out systematically
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Sleekfingers: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2021
humilitypays:
The problem you Yorubas have is, you find it difficult to believe Igbo people's courage and brave Ness. Because you Yorubas are too cowardly to challenge your enemy or oppressor, you therefore find it difficult to believe that Igbos can be this fearless.

It is cowardness that's making Yoruba to bow to Hausa-Fulanis and even form fake alliance with them. Deep in your hearts you hate Hausa-Fulanis more than you hate Igbos but cowardness can't let you challenge them. We understand

Igbos don't bark in vain.

IPOB use to wave only flags and songs while Nigerian soldiers and Police murdered them mercilessly unarmed. We kept telling you that Nigerian government is about to create a monster, allow these guys protest in peace, u laughed about it, shared pictures of humiliated unarmed IPOB members killed during protests.

We warned you guys that this IPOB will be deadly if you push them to the walls and they pickup arms, you cowards called it online chest beating.

Just last year, IPOB launched ESN, videos were shared, you cowards laughed about it and called it Igbo chest beating that nothing like ESN.

ESN went on rampage dealing with Fulani herdsmen terrorists occupying Igbo forests, you saw videos and said it's all lies that its Igbo chest beating.

Army and Police thought it's the usual game they play with IPOB and confronted them at Orlu and many soldiers fell, many ran. They ran back to Obinze army barracks and brought reinforcement and got dealt with that they lost so many soldiers and they invited airforce to help them.

Then you cowards started believing that ESN is real small and gradually UGM started dealing with Police and Soldiers at all checkpoints and even invading their fortified barracks to chase them out, you guys then realized it's beyond online chestbeating.

Now a combined operation of Army, DSS, IRT/Police couldn't penetrate these guys for weeks or months now, they had to go unaware to kill one of their commanders and in the process they lost top military and Police officers and a coward like you is still calling it online chestbeating.

No wahala, continue until bombs and jets start flying over your roof. Keep on mocking, time will tell

courage without no brain.......sensible people strategize to win a war.....you just dont go to war without a concrete strategies......it is a recipe for disaster.....and thats what your brainless people are doing....a wise person learn from his/her mistake...but yall have learnt nothing.

Nigeria will disintegrate. There is no doubt about it.....because the northerners got some evil agenda.....And southwest will deal with it diplomatically....despite una hatred una no fit even stay for una potopoto region.....

Make una dey keep displaying una incurable stupidities....yeye dey smell, he no know

1 Like

Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Abaman001(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2021
NiggaAreaBDamnd:
Even if you like kill Kanu, you terrorists won’t occupy our land. You will kill all of us first and I mean even Igbos outside NiggaArea. Get ready to kill 50 million people . Ndi ala, thunder fire you wicked and devilish people.

I thought you miscreants said ipob and its miscreants known as ESN a.k.a unknown gun men are invisible? What changed? Brainwashed idioots
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by LLMG: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2021
If only the terrorist sympathising govt applied all these in tackling bokoharam and fulani terrorist maybe Nigeria will be better off today.
AbaLion:

Trust the military, they will turn the whole camp upside down including his cup & plates before leaving. Intelligence agencies will be working on every bit of ESN data found in his possession.

-Lion
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Fucktardgirl(f): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2021
Morray:
I'm igbo but sadly this is just the truth. Nnamdi kanu is a brainless dolt who is only interested in enriching himself and his household in America.

Mumu. You are not Igbo.
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Jmlsm: 11:49am On Apr 25, 2021
treblechamp100:
No bullet hole on that Charm vest, meaning he was killed without wearing the vest...
See don’t deceive yourself with Charm vest, it didn’t exist. I think you better go and collect back your money from that babalawo, he really have deceived all of u. No wonder that brainless Coward is leading u
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Abaman001(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2021
oldbende:
Lion are you saying that Chad military the delt a big blow on Boko Haram terrorists are weak because the commander of the army and President of Chad was killed ? Did America finished the Taliban because most of their senior commanders was killed ? America is pulling its troops out of Afghanistan having fought and got tired of fighting. I'm in America and proud to say I make my monthly contributions to ESN on time. The last time Mazi Kanu came here we raised over 400.000 dollars withing two weeks. IPOB is a multi million dollars organization if you don't know, and we have a enough resources and manpower to match our enemies. The ammunition we used are locally made by men trained in Israel. There are many things you don't know about IPOB. A lots of Igbo billionaires who a fed up with Nigeria are secretly financing IPOB activities. Now that the get of hell is widely open, stay tuned with the news...

A quote of a secondary school child spoken in ignorance....I thought you miscreants said ipob and its terror group known as ESN a.k.a unknown gun men are invisible? What changed? Brainwashed idioots
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Icetech: 11:49am On Apr 25, 2021
Ikonso was not even killed by bullet because there was no trace of blood on his body.

He was probably overpowered, captured alive and strangled to death!
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by anonymous1759(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2021
Flier:
The ESN will probably turn to another Bokoharam,the earlier Igbo people stop the group the better for them
You can’t be killing security operatives and expect them not to retaliate,if you want to go on your way,start huge protest rather than armed struggle
Armed struggle isn’t going to end well for everyone

I have never been a fan of ipob but the way Your president is leading war is iminent . Ipob started with protest what happened to them ?
They were killed like chicken. I don't support rubbish . The Nigerian Government is taking sides.
How can someone like pantami still be there?
Even if he said those things out of ignorance he ought to have been sacked.

If War happens this time it'll be bloody . It won't be Nigeria Against Biafra. Niger Delta will see the opportunity to break away to have full resource control, Odudua might likely follow suit . Middle belt might be divided.
Nigeria Army will be fighting 3-4regions .
People will die but this time the country will surely split enough is enough.
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by fortune1968: 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
When we were advised not to vote Buhari in 2015 ,that he will cause ethnic and religious war , did we listen ? It was a real mistake .
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Emyogalanya: 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
AbaLion:

Lol..
With Nigeria security forces walking into ESN territory and gunned down Kanu's deputy, trust me, Nigeria security have had the upper hand and South East has become a marked territory of the Nigerian Army. Kanu/ESN was having the sole command of the South east but he has now lost it.

-Lion
Ur cowardly army lost a man and gunned down one man and u are here celebrating it. Of all the Boko haram commanders captured/killed in the north why have they finished off Boko haram?
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Emyogalanya: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Flier:
The ESN will probably turn to another Bokoharam,the earlier Igbo people stop the group the better for them
You can’t be killing security operatives and expect them not to retaliate,if you want to go on your way,start huge protest rather than armed struggle
Armed struggle isn’t going to end well for everyone
but when they're killed in the north they go to negotiate with them. These guys are in the bushes but Boko haram attacks military barracks
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by hollywater: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
AbaLion:

When you are too emotional, you'll be less sensible. You're fighting a lost battle because your leader, Kanu has no strategy.

-Lion
This is exactly what you guys said before he set up ESN so continue.
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by NiceMen: 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
oldbende:

This is why other regions will have upper hand over us. There are things you should never drop on forum like this. We talk too much and I as an Igbo son hate it. Shut up and keep some things private for ur own good.

2 Likes

Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Stkilda(m): 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Abaman001:

I thought you miscreants said ipob and its miscreants known as ESN a.k.a unknown gun men are invisible? What changed? Brainwashed idioots

Are you actually rejoicing that your government is killing people for trying to stop you from taking over the Igboland and killing all the Igbo?
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Kingrefreshed: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Thinkfree:
you think all Nigerian men who hate biafra won't join federal gov to fight you?

And for a second you don't think also the way round too You people are masturbating with ogbono soup undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Stkilda(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
Abaman001:

Are you actually rejoicing that your government is killing people for trying to stop you from taking over the Igboland and killing all the Igbo?
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by porthouse7(f): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
with ur hate filled write up, buss load of ur clan will still head west next thing tomorrow morning.... rubbish on rubbish
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Stkilda(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
Kuginzi:
The killing of ESN Commander in the heart of the operational base of ESN in Imo has not only exposed the tactical weakness of ESN Operatives but also the tactical daftness of Nnamdi Kanu as a leader.
KANU is nothing but a fraudulent fellow, a fraudster parading as an angel/Messiah

A fraudster for trying to stop you from taking over the Igboland and killing all the Igbo like you did in 1967?
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by NiceMen: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
AbaLion:

@bold.. You now own up to the criminal activities of ESN under the guise of UGM. Fantastic confession.

Do you know the pile of shit that comes out of your head simply defines how intellectually bereft you sound?
Here is a fun fact for you; Kanu is a fugitive who is being represented by a high ranking local commander, a deputy.
A deputy (2nd in command to Kanu) bears the highest authority to his supreme leader. All other cell commanders are answerable to Ikonso who represents Kanu in Nigeria.
With his being killed, his flanks opened & decimated, ESN command can never regroup anylonger. As we speak, Nigeria Army have had access to ESN database in the Southeast. You have handed your enemy a gun to blow up your skull.

-Lion
that is a weakness that has refused to die. They talk too much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Military Men During Their Morning Training In Yobe Today / Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) / Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.