Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN (59031 Views)

Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN / Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN / Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by 00FFT00(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
Thinkfree:
the war was not taken to deby's palace. Deby was killed at war front.

Neither were the fallen ESN heroes killed in their homes. They fell at the front.
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by 00FFT00(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
Abubauchi:
IGBO is our problem in this country useless set of animals.

You, my friend, are your own problem. Get your head out of an Igbo man's anus and go do something meaningful with your life.

Have a nice day.
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Elidrisy20: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
I beg make Nigeria police go burn that idiot carcass
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by 00FFT00(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jmlsm:
All terrorist most be kill, including their sympathizers. So if u are one then sorry for you

True that. That will leave an extremely few number of people of northern origin in its wake.

The day northern Nigeria denounces extremism and terrorism, we will all be better for it.
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Elidrisy20: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Igboid:

If Allah is in support of people forcing unity on others, then Allah is not a good God and his will can never be done in Biafra.

Chukwu will overpower Allah.
I come in peace & I meant peace for all humanity
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Jmlsm: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
00FFT00:

True that. That will leave an extremely few number of people of northern origin in its wake.

The day northern Nigeria denounces extremism and terrorism, we will all be better for it.
the day Nigerians denounce terrorism, and also stop sympathizing for terrorist is the day this nation will move forward
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by 00FFT00(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
AbaLion:

The death of Idris Deby was a massive victory for Bokoharam. If your topmost commander could be less protected, it shows a tactical deficiency.

-Lion

The typical deceitful rambling of people who traffic in subterfuge.

Boko Haram is a northern political construct. Your baby snakes have grown and no longer controllable. Idriss Déby, in strong contrast to your double-faced, nepotic, and lily-livered headman in Aso rock died a hero.

What will Buhari be remembered for?.
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by 00FFT00(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jmlsm:
the day Nigerians denounce terrorism, and also stop sympathizing for terrorist is the day this nation will move forward

You deceitfully omitted the keywords of that sentence.

1. Nothern
2. fulani
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Doncyn(f): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Can dey now return to sambisa for shekau
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by BlackFlamefromP: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Would you consider yourself a wise man judging from all these your wild claim and 'revelation'? LOL.

oldbende:
Lion are you saying that Chad military the delt a big blow on Boko Haram terrorists are weak because the commander of the army and President of Chad was killed ? Did America finished the Taliban because most of their senior commanders was killed ? America is pulling its troops out of Afghanistan having fought and got tired of fighting. I'm in America and proud to say I make my monthly contributions to ESN on time. The last time Mazi Kanu came here we raised over 400.000 dollars withing two weeks. IPOB is a multi million dollars organization if you don't know, and we have a enough resources and manpower to match our enemies. The ammunition we used are locally made by men trained in Israel. There are many things you don't know about IPOB. A lots of Igbo billionaires who a fed up with Nigeria are secretly financing IPOB activities. Now that the get of hell is widely open, stay tuned with the news...
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Pacesetter123(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
But I wondered why you people are trying to equate IPOB with Boko Haram n ISIS!
ISIS from the beginning was a terrorist group which was not looking for any independent from any country.They look forward to overthrowing a democratic/secular government n install Islamic Republic.And so was Boko Haram from inception.Thats why they fortified themselves militarily n otherwise.
But in the case of IPOB,I think sometime around 2016 or 2017 wen dey started dis dia agitation for self determination,I passed through their region,Enugu to be precise.I saw them in large number singing n marching peacefully along the road with Biafran flags in their hands.They didn't disturb us till we drove pass to Benue.
But if dey now said dey av formed a vigilante group,ESN to protect their land against herdsmen menace,we should take them as a mere vigilante group which they said they are n not a terrorist group with sophisticated weapons.
But if some of them have been found with sufficient evidence to be responsible for spate of attacks on police stations n it's personels,then those involves should be delt with as just individuals criminals in accordance with our constitutions.
But up until now, authorities (Fed/State) av not come up with a sufficient evidence linking IPOB to those attacks, expecially Imo state command hqtrs incident.The chief security officer of the state says the attack was carried out by political thugs n not IPOB.And leader,Kanu equally issued a disclaimer.
So for a whole revered Nigeria military force to rejoice n throw party for killing an ordinary leader of a vigilante group,makes me to weep for my country, Nigeria.So if it was Nigeria military of my uncles' days that participated in real time war operations in Sirrea Leone,Zaire, Liberia and Iraq n came back conquerous,Op wud av asked State to declare 7 months public holiday for celebration.

1 Like

Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Elidrisy20: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Allah cannot help the Nigerian army because he is a helpless God. If I mock Allah today, he cannot do anything. It is you headslammers that will help Allah to revenge. Allah is a helpless god.
No vex
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Elidrisy20: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Elidrisy20:
No vex
I pray Allah guides you towards the right path, which is islam
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Igboid: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
Elidrisy20:
I come in peace & I meant peace for all humanity

Peace will reign when people let others be and stop forcing unity on them.
That's how peace will be entrenched and reign.

Allah if a good God like Chukwu, should support this, and not support violent aggressors forcing unity on others.
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by MrColdsweat: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Elidrisy20:
No vex
come to southern Nigeria, there are thousands of gods that will strike you dead in 48 hours if you insult them. Even as stubborn and deadly as they are, we tame them.

If your Allah comes to fight us by himself, we will tame him and lock him in a mango tree.
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
AbaLion:
The killing of ESN Commander in the heart of the operational base of ESN in Imo has not only exposed the tactical weakness of ESN Operatives but also the tactical daftness of Nnamdi Kanu as a leader.

The theatre of ESN which is supposed to be impenetrable given how sensitive as the operational and tactical base of the zone, was torn down by Nigeria security forces and the Commander, Ikonso shot down to his boxer with his charmed vest hanging helplessly around his neck.
If your most fortified camp could be broken down fairly easily, then you are Finished!

The Nigerian security are henceforth in possession of some sensitive and substantial details of ESN. Raids including gadgets and sensitive materials linkng ESN networking and other top commanders & staffs and operational information would have been obtained. There's no way a top commander, much less a deputy to Kanu wouldn't have some top secret details in his possession. Everything is now pretty much in the hands of Nigeria Army.

The reason why Nigeria security forces have been having tougher times defeating Bokoharam, Bandits & fulani herdmen is because their operational camps have never been penetrated by the security agencies. What we do witness are occassional random arrests of terrorists & bandits with little or nothing to show.

Going into a terrorist camp is a fight to finish as the case of Idris Deby paying the ultimate price. ESN do not have what it takes to defend its most fortified territory. Although, they could throw back some few punches but would later buck even before the fight began.

A closer look at the arms and ammunition recovered from Ikonso's camp shows the unpreparedness and scantily stocked the so called ESN, other than an empty barrel. With those little stock of arms, they hardly could go a 6 hour shooting spree with the the security agencies. Compare with the fully armed bandits hobnobbing with Gumi, whose ammunition were displayed with intent. Notwithstanding, the full gallery of their arms & ammunition. They have easy access from Libya, Chad, Mali, Niger through the border.

What access do ESN has? the access to attack random road blocks police officers, get them killed and disposses them of their weapons, at most an organized attacks on police stations where large cache of arms were stolen for more attacks. They are landlocked, they are holed up without the privilege of access like the North, the West or their close neighbors, SS. Little wonder, Nnamdi Kanu was so particular about dismantling all road blocks in the South East so that as much arms would come in so easily and unfettered.

With the Nigerian Army in possession of what would further nail IPOB/ESN in the international community, I expect that British Government and her EU allies will revoke the asylum consideration and may likely align with the Federal Government's proscription of IPOB in the wake of overwhelming criminal evidences linking IPOB activities to terrorism less than 24hours to an attack on a Governor's house. While his house was set ablaze, cars burnt, more unfortunately, two of his security aides were killed.

The perpetrators could not be far fetched from the statement by another South East Governor, Ikpeazu, who stated that Nnamdi Kanu had declared death sentence on All the Governors in the South East.

Nnamdi Kanu has been having a handshake across the Ambazonia region of Southern Cameroon from whence he has been getting handouts on how to carry out series of organized violent attacks on Government institutions. Being a man with much words and very little wisdom, he has no political support which creates a wide gulf from his Ambazonia counterpart, who has the support of the socio-political class.
Nnamdi Kanu would be rat out from his hole because of his vile vituperations, wild imaginations, and tactless misgivings.

If his foot soldiers could penetrate a Governors house, I think Kanu could have made the most of it by deploying intellectual sagacity rather than being a blood thirsty & destructive beast. The absence and otherwise lack of a think-tank among Ipob's hierarchy complements Kanu and his goons as a money hungry cult.

Following this ugly development, it's high time Ohaneze Ndigbo and Elders crawled out with their red caps and walking sticks to make a loud plea to tie down their recalcitrant ipob kids to a chain and passionately disown Kanu with their full chest, otherwise the righteous dwellers might suffer from the impending consequences.

-Lion

Hopelessly stupidd article.

1 Like

Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by mutvy: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
AbaLion, you're the bomb. You just obliterated ESN, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu and his jobless thugs. May the power of Nigerian Army continue to subdue the remaining bastards. Longlive Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Coldshisha:

All phone numbers from all the suspect would be pulled out, with court order they would pull all call records from the telecommunications service providers

Many of their ranks and files are already in deep shit, because they might trace them with their cellular network

Mufu,they dont make GSM calls.
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by DD29: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
oldbende:
Lion are you saying that Chad military the delt a big blow on Boko Haram terrorists are weak because the commander of the army and President of Chad was killed ? Did America finished the Taliban because most of their senior commanders was killed ? America is pulling its troops out of Afghanistan having fought and got tired of fighting. I'm in America and proud to say I make my monthly contributions to ESN on time. The last time Mazi Kanu came here we raised over 400.000 dollars withing two weeks. IPOB is a multi million dollars organization if you don't know, and we have a enough resources and manpower to match our enemies. The ammunition we used are locally made by men trained in Israel. There are many things you don't know about IPOB. A lots of Igbo billionaires who a fed up with Nigeria are secretly financing IPOB activities. Now that the get of hell is widely open, stay tuned with the news...
I Hope The Dss And Other Nigerian Security Agencies Monitors
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
AbaLion:

The death of Idris Deby was a massive victory for Bokoharam. If your topmost commander could be less protected, it shows a tactical deficiency.

-Lion

Awusa-fulani, Was the president of Chad killed inside the govt house?
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by chikason22(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
AbaLion:

@bold.. You now own up to the criminal activities of ESN under the guise of UGM. Fantastic confession.

Do you know the pile of shit that comes out of your head simply defines how intellectually bereft you sound?
Here is a fun fact for you; Kanu is a fugitive who is being represented by a high ranking local commander, a deputy.
A deputy (2nd in command to Kanu) bears the highest authority to his supreme leader. All other cell commanders are answerable to Ikonso who represents Kanu in Nigeria.
With his being killed, his flanks opened & decimated, ESN command can never regroup anylonger. As we speak, Nigeria Army have had access to ESN database in the Southeast. You have handed your enemy a gun to blow up your skull.

-Lion
Are you a paid zombie? Just asking.

Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by limeta(f): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
Rosskiiku:

It's spelled 'guerilla' not 'gorilla', you dumbass school dropout begging for war to destroy your homeland.

English man enjoy your English
You no school droupout how much money you control
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by chikason22(m): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jmlsm:
Soon u will follow him
Soon all fulani terrorists and their army will be wiped out. Karma is already cooking something who can't smell. Wait for it. Fulanis will go into extinct in this country. Hausas, or yorubas won't support you people again neither will the British government do.
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Elidrisy20: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
Igboid:

Allah if a good God like Chukwu, should support this, and not support violent aggressors forcing unity on others.
OK I hear you
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by caracas: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
AbaLion:

When you are too emotional, you'll be less sensible. You're fighting a lost battle because your leader, Kanu has no strategy.

-Lion
Senseless goats everywhere
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Elidrisy20: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
MrColdsweat:
come to southern Nigeria, there are thousands of gods that will strike you dead in 48 hours if you insult them. Even as stubborn and deadly as they are, we tame them.

If your Allah comes to fight us by himself, we will tame him and lock him in a mango tree.
Guy you dey make me laugh, most everything be settled with fighting
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Mogadishuu: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
all the English just because of kanu
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by MrColdsweat: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
Elidrisy20:
Guy you dey make me laugh, most everything be settled with fighting

Ask yourself that question as a Muslim.

Must everything be settled with fighting and shedding blood?
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by Elidrisy20: 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Igboid:

I mean no offensive pls this Chukwu is a name of your GOD wright, there's this machanic in my area called igoChukwu which means?
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
This was exactly the same mistake Ojukwu made.

Declaring a breakaway state without substantial arms.
Re: Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN by gemini35(m): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
For all of you jubilating Nigerian army can not win this battle, you know why ? ESN is fighting for justice .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.