Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience (13884 Views)

5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by RuddyFusion(m): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2021
profmallor:
My brother we all falter and fall short at times, but it is importance to go back to the cross cause that's where our sole defense lays.

God Bless you and your household
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by RuddyFusion(m): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2021
I have received many email requests since making this post. If you have genuine reasons and want to reach me, please use the emailaddress below

-

Email: nigerianbybirth@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by Onliie(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2021
ictjobber:
Whatever you believe in your heart will work for you.

Lie. Spiritual results are not accidental, they are results of deliberate and specific efforts

1 Like

Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by Onliie(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2021
habsman:
where did the deliverance session took place so we can recommend it to those passing through same challenge.
Upon mount zion
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by AngelicBeing: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Unfortunate situation is that 96% of the people that will comment thrash on this testimony and Admonishment of this Brother are in Great Bondage. Devil is so wicked! He blocks their ability to see and understand their way to freedom. So the keep on living in yokes and Bondages.

Brother all you said is on point!

So many misunderstand What Deliverance. They think Deliverance is all about witch/ wizard.

Any Believer who desires to enjoy his/her Living on Earth . Deliverance is one of the necessity.
The World is a War! Arrows are flying by day and Night.
Deliverance is one of things GOD has given to us .
KING David who God called a man after His Heart, was a Student of Deliverance constantly.
Gbam, fire of deliverance of the Holy Ghost, blood of Jesus Christ, the word of God, the resurrection power of Jesus Christ, enter my foundation and uproot anything you did not plant in my destiny in Jesus Name

You the Eagle of my foundation, arise and shine for the whole world to see in Jesus Name cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by ayarandy: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2021
Can I chat u up on watsapp?
RuddyFusion:
But on Mount Zion there shall be deliverance, And there shall be holiness; The house of Jacob shall possess their possessions. - Obadiah 1:17 -

Earlier in the week, I created this thread where I talked about my experience working on multiply roles and asked other nairalanders doing same to share their expereince https://www.nairaland.com/6516467/share-experience-working-multiple-jobs

What i did not mention though is how i got those jobs and others i politely turned down.

It happened that just before COVID-19 wahala kicks in here, I had a protracted issue with my former employer, I tried resolving this dispute amicably, but when all failed i resigned. And almost immediately I got two job offers, one in Lagos that matched my last pay ( which was good pay ) and another outside Lagos that didn't.

As expected I accepted the Lagos one, was going to resume in about a week, when the first COVID-19 restrictions kicked in. I was told to hold on by my new employer, but then as the restrictions were further extended, this job was taken away throwing me back into job hunting mood.

I became applying for more jobs, days turn into weeks and weeks into months all I got were interviews, I got interviews sometimes 3 interviews in a day that I have to miss one or so that crashed with each other. The bad part of all these was that most of these interviews, i will go through the whole stage(s) to the point of meeting the CEO / MD of some of those firms and some of these interviews were with Intl businesses.

But I noticed a thread, at the end of each of these, they will be one excuse or one thing, and where I expect to land the job, the job won't just kick in. I reached out to some businesses that I have worked for in the past to follow up on some projects that will fetch money and all I got was excuses also.

Gradually I ran out of cash and frustration kicked in. Then I spoke to a deliverance pastor at Church, because of the COVID issue proper deliverance sessions haven't started, but they started praying with me by the side strictly for JOBS. At this point, I have three more interviews lined up ( Two were remote and the other one was a full-time role )

The deliverance restriction was lifted and I joined my Church deliverance program. Lo and behold few days after my deliverance program, the two remote ones made me an offer almost immediately with the same pay ( Good pay ), and the full-time one also made me an offer a WEEK later. I returned to the deliverance team with my offer letters and gave testimony in church the following Sunday

While at it one of the businesses that I worked for that I was pursuing over some projects, reached out to me themselves and told me that they are ready for business which is also remote making a third.

Two months into my new jobs, The one that took away theirs during COVID reached out to know if I'm still available to come now and start with them among others.

- Yes I have experience in what I do

- I work on my CV / Update it and tailor it to the roles I want to apply for.

- I also write persuasive COVER letters that highlight my key strength and what I will offer the organization I'm applying to.

But this is strictly the work of prayer and deliverance. Obviously, something was blocking me from going beyond my numerous interviews and deliverance cleared that for me.

I know some of us don't believe in God or prayer, and I won't fight those with that belive, but remember. HE IS ALWAYS THERE. and you will find HIM when you do so with all your heart..

"And ye shall seek me, and find me when ye shall search for me with all your heart". - Jeremiah 29:13 -

So have you noticed a pattern? are things don't seem to work out? Maybe it's time to try deliverance.

Happy Sunday To Us

Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by InvertedHammer: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2021
/
There is an English word "coincidence".

Look it up in a dictionary.

/
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by ictjobber: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2021
Onliie:
Lie. Spiritual results are not accidental, they are results of deliberate and specific efforts

How exactly is this different from what I said?
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by AngelicBeing: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2021
profmallor:
Thank God for your life OP, your have secured a break through cause there were limitations holding you back that God has now broken, ride on it victory. I had a similar experience in 2018 when I left my previous job. I had been trying for years to secure a consulting job in IT domain for years but things always break down mid way despite my expertise. Even those i helped developed had left and moved on in life but I was stubbornly stuck with no way out. Then I did go for the deliverance session at MFM HQ. I recollect them asking us to go on dry fasting, which i was going to object against, but since I had lost all, there was no point in eating, so I following religiously and with strong faith. I secured an international job just 2 days into the deliverance, infact by the time the deliverance was about to round up, they had already started processing VISA, sorted technical interviews and wanted me asap. This is something I could not get for 10 good years. The interesting thing about securing that job was that the agency called me, and while discussing informed me he just felt so good about me he was going to set aside some 7 other CVs and push ONLY mine to the employer. No one can convince me deliverance doesn't work.

What I discover is that people while still comfortable with small money might resist deliverance for any problem they have. Money give some false form of comfort cause you tend to believe that you made is thus far without going for any deliverance. But Thank God for the likes of Daddy Olukoya that often say "What got you to were you are may not be able to get you to the next level".

There is power in the name of Jesus!
cool
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by nomenclature(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2021
I take God beg you ,never bring any child into this world with this bleeped up mentality
RuddyFusion:

It is left for everyone to chat their own path, I don't ignore evil patterns.....if one notices it and ignores it, then its that person's cup of coffee

My experience - My CV did not land me those ROLES, God did

Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by Evenstar: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
RuddyFusion:
But on Mount Zion there shall be deliverance, And there shall be holiness; The house of Jacob shall possess their possessions. - Obadiah 1:17 -

Earlier in the week, I created this thread where I talked about my experience working on multiply roles and asked other nairalanders doing same to share their expereince https://www.nairaland.com/6516467/share-experience-working-multiple-jobs

What i did not mention though is how i got those jobs and others i politely turned down.

It happened that just before COVID-19 wahala kicks in here, I had a protracted issue with my former employer, I tried resolving this dispute amicably, but when all failed i resigned. And almost immediately I got two job offers, one in Lagos that matched my last pay ( which was good pay ) and another outside Lagos that didn't.

As expected I accepted the Lagos one, was going to resume in about a week, when the first COVID-19 restrictions kicked in. I was told to hold on by my new employer, but then as the restrictions were further extended, this job was taken away throwing me back into job hunting mood.

I became applying for more jobs, days turn into weeks and weeks into months all I got were interviews, I got interviews sometimes 3 interviews in a day that I have to miss one or so that crashed with each other. The bad part of all these was that most of these interviews, i will go through the whole stage(s) to the point of meeting the CEO / MD of some of those firms and some of these interviews were with Intl businesses.

But I noticed a thread, at the end of each of these, they will be one excuse or one thing, and where I expect to land the job, the job won't just kick in. I reached out to some businesses that I have worked for in the past to follow up on some projects that will fetch money and all I got was excuses also.

Gradually I ran out of cash and frustration kicked in. Then I spoke to a deliverance pastor at Church, because of the COVID issue proper deliverance sessions haven't started, but they started praying with me by the side strictly for JOBS. At this point, I have three more interviews lined up ( Two were remote and the other one was a full-time role )

The deliverance restriction was lifted and I joined my Church deliverance program. Lo and behold few days after my deliverance program, the two remote ones made me an offer almost immediately with the same pay ( Good pay ), and the full-time one also made me an offer a WEEK later. I returned to the deliverance team with my offer letters and gave testimony in church the following Sunday

While at it one of the businesses that I worked for that I was pursuing over some projects, reached out to me themselves and told me that they are ready for business which is also remote making a third.

Two months into my new jobs, The one that took away theirs during COVID reached out to know if I'm still available to come now and start with them among others.

- I also write persuasive COVER letters that highlight my key strength and what I will offer the organization I'm applying to.

But this is strictly the work of prayer and deliverance. Obviously, something was blocking me from going beyond my numerous interviews and deliverance cleared that for me.

I know some of us don't believe in God or prayer, and I won't fight those with that belive, but remember. HE IS ALWAYS THERE. and you will find HIM when you do so with all your heart..

"And ye shall seek me, and find me when ye shall search for me with all your heart". - Jeremiah 29:13 -

So have you noticed a pattern? are things don't seem to work out? Maybe it's time to try deliverance.

Happy Sunday To Us

Congrats OP
How can i contact you personnally.
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤

Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by Onliie(m): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
ictjobber:

How exactly is this different from what I said?
You said whatever. It's not whatever, not whoever but a particular personality.
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by Jokescity(m): 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Happy Sunday To Us.... Yes he's a God that can do all things..... Anytime I looked back at my past situation. I always give him all the glory and honor.

Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by niyidenrele: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
RuddyFusion:

It is your opinion and what I wrote up there are my own opinion and personal experience. I noticed a pattern, I did all I can humanly do as a professional and I decided to try God, to pray while still applying and honoring interview invites.......When I sought God, the offers now came in torrents that i have to turn down others...

Is this some sort of child's play to you? some superstitious belief or some what?

Keep your belief while i keep MINE

God bless you
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by niyidenrele: 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
RuddyFusion:
The best Education is to know your maker and depend on HIM......................

Prov 3: 5-6
-
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Two spirits control we men ,
The spirit of God, ie the Holy Spirit
The Demonic spirit, control by the devil, their master

No need to argue with them , say yours and walk away
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by RuddyFusion(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
niyidenrele:

God bless you
And Bless you too

1 Like

Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by RuddyFusion(m): 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Evenstar:
Congrats OP
How can i contact you personnally.

Thanks for now you can reach me here : nigerianbybirth@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by RuddyFusion(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
nomenclature:
I take God beg you ,never bring any child into this world with this bleeped up mentality
Your choice....The mentality is MINE

To God Be The Glory
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by RuddyFusion(m): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
ayarandy:
Can I chat u up on watsapp?
We can start from email first: nigerianbybirth@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by vikkogg: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
RuddyFusion:

God will see you through. ...jUST visit any MFM church near you. On a Sunday, attend the service and afterwards, find out how they do theirs. It's normally 3 days now.

Monday - Wed and Thursday - Saturday with the first two days being dry fast.

Jesus is Lord

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by lexy2014: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Happy Sunday To Us

U don't TRY deliverance. U have been delivered long before u knew it. D scripture u quoted in obadiah 1:17 says it all. D question is where is mount zion and how did u get access into mount zion?
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by RuddyFusion(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
lexy2014:

U don't TRY deliverance. U have been delivered long before u knew it. D scripture u quoted in obadiah 1:17 says it all. D question is where is mount zion and how did u get access into mount zion?
Tell me more ...will like to know your perspective
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by Myer(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Try and get closer to God in gratitude to what He has done for you because for you to have such issues that need deliverance suggests that you are not living your life in accordance with His Word.

Deliverance is not the end but a means to and end.

To keep your deliverance you need to sin no more and start living a life of obedience to God's Word.

God bless.

Amen to your prayer, because that's very important and with God you can achieve it.

Why must you be like this?
This verse is for liars like you.

1 John 1:8-10
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Happy Sunday To Us

Deliverance works, don’t read those annoying comments. Now you know that, without God we can’t achieve anything especially when there are dark forces fighting such person. Hard work and prayers is the key to success.

1 Like

Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by Prettychild(f): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Happy Sunday To Us

Congrats Sir. I guess you did deliverance at Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries. But you need to still keep praying so that the powers that prevented you from getting a job earlier on will not raise their ugly heads. Your job is secured in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by lexy2014: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Tell me more ...will like to know your perspective

I will Bros but first u quoted obadiah 1:17 which talked about zion. Pls where or what is zion and how do we access zion?
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by valinno(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
You're right,but the problem is where to go for the deliverance,I mean a church where they will actually handle your problem
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by RussellRutherfo: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Happy Sunday To Us

The Tares like JW will tell you Miracles don't happen don't happen just like the Pharisees of Old debating endlessly about Trinity but they have no fruit of Love for others except themselves. See how the Church called upon the name of Jesus and you got your prayer answered.

Hebrews 13:8 NKJV — Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by RussellRutherfo: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
There is no difference between so called graduates and the uneducated in Nigeria, they all have affinity for superstitious nonsense.

Do you in anyway have any book manuscripts written by humans that lived 660 million years ago describing the tyrannosaur dinosaurs in details that supposedly lived 660millions years ago too?
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by RuddyFusion(m): 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

The Tares like JW will tell you Miracles don't happen don't happen just like the Pharisees of Old debating endlessly about Trinity but they have no fruit of Love for others except themselves. See how the Church called upon the name of Jesus and you got your prayer answered.

Hebrews 13:8 NKJV — Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Amen and Amen
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by RuddyFusion(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
lexy2014:

I will Bros but first u quoted obadiah 1:17 which talked about zion. Pls where or what is zion and how do we access zion?
That's what I'm asking you to tell me more....

To me Zion is the presence of the Lord...

In the presence of the Lord there shall be holiness and the children of the Lord shall possess their possessions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" / Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other / 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.