Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,249 members, 7,953,930 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience (13879 Views)

5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
RuddyFusion:
This is my story, this is my testimony

Leave it there for me....

Glory to God in the highest

Doesn't in anyway make it real.

Other people.who are muslims and atheists got jobs in that same firm too. Quit the gross religious ignorance
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
RuddyFusion:

You can answer that yourself.

Because u have absolutely nothing to say...Blind mufu's grin grin
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
RuddyFusion:
A Christian won't say this , so I suppose you're not one.

Existence of shii has nothing to do with religion.

Ur reply means that principalities and powers only exist in christianity grin grin
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:55am On Apr 26, 2021
RuddyFusion:
This is my story, this is my testimony

Leave it there for me....

Glory to God in the highest
o Don't mind the spiritual ignoramus abeg.

1 Like

Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by RuddyFusion(m): 8:17am On Apr 26, 2021
PrecisionFx:

Doesn't in anyway make it real.

Other people.who are muslims and atheists got jobs in that same firm too. Quit the gross religious ignorance

Keep your opinion to yourself

I ascribe my successes and breakthrough to my God...today , tomorrow and forever
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by RuddyFusion(m): 8:21am On Apr 26, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
You are sick?
We are so backward because we have a lot morons like you to deal with.

Backwardness got my certificates...

Backwardness got me my certifications

Backwardness put me in multiple roles today

Backwardness got me foreign jobs that I handle

It is the doings of my God...Jehovah, the Father of my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ and I'm happy to ascribe all glory to HIM for everything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 26, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Keep your opinion to yourself

I ascribe my successes and breakthrough to my God...today , tomorrow and forever

U had zero breakthrough
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Backwardness got my certificates...

Backwardness got me my certifications

Backwardness put me in multiple roles today

Backwardness got me foreign jobs that I handle

It is the doings of my God...Jehovah, the Father of my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ and I'm happy to ascribe all glory to HIM for everything

Jesus is a white man
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by RuddyFusion(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
PrecisionFx:

Jesus is a white man

Jesus is LORD

1 Like

Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by RuddyFusion(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
PrecisionFx:

U had zero breakthrough

O Breakthrough - TO MY GOD.

1 Like

Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Jesus is LORD

Yes, lord of the whites.

We in nigeria believe in God, Our own version of God, We have known God for thousands of years.

Jesus is a foreigner from europe
Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by judedwriter(m): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
RuddyFusion:
But on Mount Zion there shall be deliverance, And there shall be holiness; The house of Jacob shall possess their possessions. - Obadiah 1:17 -

Earlier in the week, I created this thread where I talked about my experience working on multiply roles and asked other nairalanders doing same to share their expereince https://www.nairaland.com/6516467/share-experience-working-multiple-jobs

What i did not mention though is how i got those jobs and others i politely turned down.

It happened that just before COVID-19 wahala kicks in here, I had a protracted issue with my former employer, I tried resolving this dispute amicably, but when all failed i resigned. And almost immediately I got two job offers, one in Lagos that matched my last pay ( which was good pay ) and another outside Lagos that didn't.

As expected I accepted the Lagos one, was going to resume in about a week, when the first COVID-19 restrictions kicked in. I was told to hold on by my new employer, but then as the restrictions were further extended, this job was taken away throwing me back into job hunting mood.

I became applying for more jobs, days turn into weeks and weeks into months all I got were interviews, I got interviews sometimes 3 interviews in a day that I have to miss one or so that crashed with each other. The bad part of all these was that most of these interviews, i will go through the whole stage(s) to the point of meeting the CEO / MD of some of those firms and some of these interviews were with Intl businesses.

But I noticed a thread, at the end of each of these, they will be one excuse or one thing, and where I expect to land the job, the job won't just kick in. I reached out to some businesses that I have worked for in the past to follow up on some projects that will fetch money and all I got was excuses also.

Gradually I ran out of cash and frustration kicked in. Then I spoke to a deliverance pastor at Church, because of the COVID issue proper deliverance sessions haven't started, but they started praying with me by the side strictly for JOBS. At this point, I have three more interviews lined up ( Two were remote and the other one was a full-time role )

The deliverance restriction was lifted and I joined my Church deliverance program. Lo and behold few days after my deliverance program, the two remote ones made me an offer almost immediately with the same pay ( Good pay ), and the full-time one also made me an offer a WEEK later. I returned to the deliverance team with my offer letters and gave testimony in church the following Sunday

While at it one of the businesses that I worked for that I was pursuing over some projects, reached out to me themselves and told me that they are ready for business which is also remote making a third.

Two months into my new jobs, The one that took away theirs during COVID reached out to know if I'm still available to come now and start with them among others.

- Yes I have experience in what I do

- I work on my CV / Update it and tailor it to the roles I want to apply for.

- I also write persuasive COVER letters that highlight my key strength and what I will offer the organization I'm applying to.

But this is strictly the work of prayer and deliverance. Obviously, something was blocking me from going beyond my numerous interviews and deliverance cleared that for me.

I know some of us don't believe in God or prayer, and I won't fight those with that belive, but remember. HE IS ALWAYS THERE. and you will find HIM when you do so with all your heart..

"And ye shall seek me, and find me when ye shall search for me with all your heart". - Jeremiah 29:13 -

So have you noticed a pattern? are things don't seem to work out? Maybe it's time to try deliverance.

Happy Sunday To Us

Deliverance always works effectively, but not all situations require deliverance.

Some situations require a lot of faith and simple prayers or decrees.

1 Like

Re: Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience by RuddyFusion(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
judedwriter:

Deliverance always works effectively, but not all situations require deliverance.

Some situations require a lot of faith and simple prayers or decrees.

You're right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omobude Is The New President Of PFN / Seven Important Ways To Prepare For The Second Coming Of Christ. / Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.