Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) (44258 Views)

My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! / My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by saphiere(f): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
TripleDdotcom:

Okay, in all those occasions when he was called SON of man, I guess the "son" was also a general son? All the places he was referred to as boy or man was also in general sense?

Someone came to this earth, was born a boy, bred as a boy, grew up into a man, had appearance of a man, was called a man, most likely had sexual/excretion organs of a man and yet he was not a man?

okay whatever you say oo!!!

By the way, if we leave Jesus out, what about the others I mentioned? cheesy They're also whores?
The Bible uses His, Her, Son, Man for common gender.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
saphiere:

He is just affirming that men are whores by nature. Hmmm. May God help us.
Men don do this one strong thing grin

6 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by saphiere(f): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Klass99:
Saphiere, I don't know what it is about you and Zzor but the moment I see your monikers on any thread I start laughing even before I read your comments.

I start laughing and at the same time I'm thinking to myself, these babes no dey taya? Speaking of Zzor she has been scarce I hope she's okay, as for you Saphiere I am yet to see your popular slogan on this thread - the future is female grin.

Take care of you oh!

My dear I'm just sick and tired of how men treat women. They call us whores yet they are the ones doing it the most and would claim they are polygamous by nature.

Happy Sunday.

13 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by saphiere(f): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Men don do this one strong thing grin
Men don't do anything. Are they God?

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Luak(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
Klass99:
Saphiere, I don't know what it is about you and Zzor but the moment I see your monikers on any thread I start laughing even before I read your comments.

I start laughing and at the same time I'm thinking to myself, these babes no dey taya? Speaking of Zzor she has been scarce I hope she's okay, as for you Saphiere I am yet to see your popular slogan on this thread - the future is female grin.

Take care of you oh!

Odiegwu oh!
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Jeon(f): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Not true. The love peddler could have been conducting an experiment, or maybe he was doing it to make money.

you are right
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by efficiencie(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Some men just make idiocy look like a sport!

7 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Why Would Someone Eat Up My Comment angry
Na Banga Soup?!
I was actually going to cause a ruckus but I will Forgive you.
An Angry Man No Get Reason Ohh.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 3:56am On Apr 26, 2021
Not all men are the same. The man had to generalize the cheating behaviour to justify himself. Advising women to risk their lives and health with a man that cannot control himself. Indeed. STDs are still out there.

12 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Manley34: 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Who is this one again
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Manley34: 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
ImaIma1:
Not all men are the same. The man had to generalize the cheating behaviour to justify himself. Advising women to risk their lives and health with a man that cannot control himself. Indeed. STDs are still out there.
well said

2 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by superjab247: 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:

Nature made it one man multiple women,it's just wired in our DNA even the primate kingdom humans belong to the male have more females to mate.

Na so e don b since ancient times and creation

2 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Kingcalls: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:

Men can't b whores or hoes or sluts or bitches....those words are strictly for ladies....a man can't b a hoe or olosho ....so u certainly are confused as usual

5 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
Didn't you see that Japan male LovePeddler who dated 35 women?
Whoring is in every man's blood.

Men having multiple partners from history isn’t whoring bt has been normal. Great men had multiple wives and concubines. Deal with it.

It is the law and nature, the divine privilege of man and man is born to conquer.

That said times have changed, God’s laws have changed and man must change bt that doesn’t mean women should be in denial of the past or previous privilege and nature of MAN. grin

11 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by livelyjobs: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
Jesus came in human form and he is not a male.

What your you say about "Man shall not live by bread alone"? Was it males alone he was referring to?
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Kingcalls: 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
True sha. Most white men are responsible unlike their black counterparts who feed on women to survive.
Most white men don't have babymamas. unlike black men who have made babymamaism the order of the day. Most of these black men don't even take care of their kids. Everything on the woman. I am not hating men and never will I. I'm just stating the obvious.

Men don't create baby mamas..women do...white men Bleep as much and even more than black men , but white women are not as foolish as black women... Caucasians are the only ones that understand what feminism is, black women don't, they are forever dependent on men ...

15 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by sexy74(m): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
Jeon:
Nigerian men are whores
True talk my brother , that also includes your father .

4 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
Yes they can't utter it but they are doing it. Men in general are the same. Know this and know peace.

Hope you know its still one of these men you will end up with or is your man gonna come from mars

3 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by DarlingtonC: 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
Jeon:

not men but Nigerian men.

Men from Asian or white race can't utter this statement he made.
So you are a lady. grin

6 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Kingcalls: 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
MrSamsung:
Also don't leave your woman for another just because she has multiple partners.

What is good for the monkey is also good for the chimpanzee.

Women are not sub-human and inferior. TREAT them with RESPECT and DIGNITY. What you won't like her to do to you don't do it to her...................else leave the marriage and be with another or you agree to an open marriage or relationship.

Men, don't let your actions create many Delilahs and Jezebels for us sad angry.......................... else even you, an acclaimed PLAYER will also be played, definitely.

Another simp displaying his simpleton

5 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:

Cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
Only Christians have genuine reasons to complain about men's whoring attitude. There's no law outside the Bible that says a man must remain loyal to one woman. You're a F00L if you expect your man/woman to remain loyal to you alone if you both aren't Christians/believers.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by atheistandproud(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
OP no vex, but let's state facts.

You're a sexist and dare I say it, a misandrist.

From Japanese men to Ghanaian men to Nigerian men.

Men are terrible, your dad is a man. A Nigerian for that matter. Your brothers are men and your sons will be men if they don't end up being misgendered.

Our elders say when you point a finger, three of them are pointing back at you.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Playermayweda(m): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
All those ladies at the top-most comments of this thread are suffering from severe ignorance, if dem get beta work dem no go dey luk 4 genda wars

10 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by ayenale1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
Who tell us that spraying money at occasions is the best life u can enjoy?
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by lexy2014: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:

Men are whores. Saphiere's dad is a man. Find x

2 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Zooposki(f): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
If I’m the wife I will just put herbs in his food to deaden his sexual urges, while I enjoy my life with young boys pr**ks as hard as wood.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by shopnimini: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
Didn't you see that Japan male LovePeddler who dated 35 women?
Whoring is in every man's blood.

One man slept with 35 women.

1:35

What does this make the women?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Basemann: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
⛹⛹⛹
⛹⛹⛹
⛹⛹⛹
[img]https:///view/twerking-big-booty-twerk-big-booty-twerking-twerk-teen-twerk-gif-15995317.gif[/img]
⛹⛹⛹
⛹⛹⛹
⛹⛹⛹

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by lexy2014: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
Media personality Bodmas Kemepadei has taken to the media space to appreciate his wife for standing by him for over 11 years and still loving him regardless of his flaws, WonderTV media reports.

He uses the medium also to advise women not to leave their partners because of infidelity. Rather the should share their men with other women.

He wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/262440115615533

Some people are complete clowns. So he knew that what he was doing was wrong? I don't no why some folks think because something worked out in a certain way in their lives, it now gives them expert status where they can now be giving advise? What makes him think all women can be this tolerant?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) / Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby / Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.