Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) (44350 Views)

My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! / My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by danijesus(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
TripleDdotcom:
Men are whores?!!

I'm not tryna upset you in anyway but since you said this, are you ready to affirm that your father, your uncles, your grandfather, all the elders in your family, Jesus, Moses and so on are all whores??!!! Receive sense!

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
Black men have short sightedness.

Is this why you exist

Were you born to make unnecessary/baseless generalizations like this??

Well,life is absurd so I have to get used to bla bla bla.

That was how one asshole said almost everyone on Earth neither reads nor understands what is inside the Bible.

I have not forgotten those ones that say all Africans are useless.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by lexy2014: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
ImaIma1:
Not all men are the same. The man had to generalize the cheating behaviour to justify himself. Advising women to risk their lives and health with a man that cannot control himself. Indeed. STDs are still out there.

D guy is a stupid fellow. If his wife was cheating on him, I wonder if he would have said what he is saying

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by AfroKnight: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladies need to be humble and listen to this message of truth.

There are many temptations in this world but your man is still your man. Believe in him. No strange yansh can kolobi your man. Trust him.

Peace

I’m kidding o grin I actually believe in fidelity

2 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Basemann: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by wany(f): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
MrSamsung:
Also don't leave your woman for another just because she has multiple partners.

What is good for the monkey is also good for the chimpanzee.

Women are not sub-human and inferior. TREAT them with RESPECT and DIGNITY. What you won't like her to do to you don't do it to her...................else leave the marriage and be with another or you agree to an open marriage or relationship.

Men, don't let your actions create many Delilahs and Jezebels for us sad angry.......................... else even you, an acclaimed PLAYER will also be played, definitely.
Respect

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Peace2love: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
How many men do you want to share your wife with Mr Adviser?

The highest level of irresponsibility and disrespect for your wife is coming on social media to announce to the whole world that you're a serial womanizer. Shame on you!

Anyway, Hell had enlarged it mouth....repent before it will be too late.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
He is speaking from the depths of hell. There are over a thousand and one men who see currently staying with their wives only.

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Pyrusdrago(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
E choke

2 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by darediamond(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
Media personality Bodmas Kemepadei has taken to the media space to appreciate his wife for standing by him for over 11 years and still loving him regardless of his flaws, WonderTV media reports.

He uses the medium also to advise women not to leave their partners because of infidelity. Rather the should share their men with other women.

He wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/262440115615533

A RESPONSIBLE MAN WILL NEVER TALK THIS WAY!!!

IT TAKES MORE THAN HAVING A JOB TO become a responsible man or woman.

It is complex but still simple.

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by HarunaWest(m): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
Jeon:

but are not common with the way black men @[Nigerian men are ].
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Basemann: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
The women who find this unattractive man attractive for him to have the confidence to spit this nonsense are the ones I blame.

He should speak for himself because faithful men do exist.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
True sha. Most white men are responsible unlike their black counterparts who feed on women to survive.
Most white men don't have babymamas. unlike black men who have made babymamaism the order of the day. Most of these black men don't even take care of their kids. Everything on the woman. I am not hating men and never will I. I'm just stating the obvious.
Pray to meet a good one. There are still good , responsible men. I'm not talking of men on social media...those ones are footballers as in, super eagles players
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Walkee: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lol
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Kzinne: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
Jeon:

not men but Nigerian men.

Men from Asian or white race can't utter this statement he made.
it's clear you've not lived in Western countries that's why you uttering this thrash

3 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
darediamond:

A RESPONSIBLE MAN WILL NEVER TALK THIS WAY!!!

IT TAKES MORE THAN HAVING A JOB TO become a responsible man or woman.

It is complex but still simple.

He must be from benue

2 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by dbestuncle: 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
True sha. Most white men are responsible unlike their black counterparts who feed on women to survive.
Most white men don't have babymamas. unlike black men who have made babymamaism the order of the day. Most of these black men don't even take care of their kids. Everything on the woman. I am not hating men and never will I. I'm just stating the obvious.

Even u notice that your opinion about may seem hatred. Not all men are cheats n irresponsible just so u know. And even women are not perfect.
The difference between the whites here is what is admissible given their culture n civilization. Th ere are men with baby mama over there too o
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by SOPoftoday(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
Didn't you see that Japan male LovePeddler who dated 35 women?
Whoring is in every man's blood.
E concern you... Una go dey disguise Dey mislead people online while your words and actions are actually contradictory offline.. well, Mumu be the girl name wey ever follow una mouth
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
Didn't you see that Japan male LovePeddler who dated 35 women?
Whoring is in every man's blood.

Pls off d mic...my wife is online...

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by scribble: 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:

He is just affirming that men are whores by nature. Hmmm. May God help us.

Happy hoes ain't hating

Hating hoes ain't happy
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by SSpeter(m): 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
simbi
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by seyz91(m): 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
confirm!
MrSamsung:
Also don't leave your woman for another just because she has multiple partners.

What is good for the monkey is also good for the chimpanzee.

Women are not sub-human and inferior. TREAT them with RESPECT and DIGNITY. What you won't like her to do to you don't do it to her...................else leave the marriage and be with another or you agree to an open marriage or relationship.

Men, don't let your actions create many Delilahs and Jezebels for us sad angry.......................... else even you, an acclaimed PLAYER will also be played, definitely.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by karashita: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=saphiere post=101107083]Media personality Bodmas Kemepadei has taken to the media space to appreciate his wife for standing by him for over 11 years and still loving him regardless of his flaws, WonderTV media reports.

He uses the medium also to advise women not to leave their partners because of infidelity. Rather the should share their men with

Rubbish
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by karashita: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
Media personality Bodmas Kemepadei has taken to the media space to appreciate his wife for standing by him for over 11 years and still loving him regardless of his flaws, WonderTV media reports.

He uses the medium also to advise women not to leave their partners because of infidelity. Rather the should share their men with other women.

He wrote:

Rubbish
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Tremple8v: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
Na women go come comment here .
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by DarkCaesar(m): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
Yes they can't utter it but they are doing it. Men in general are the same. Know this and know peace.
There are always exemptions cutie
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by ImpactCrater: 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:

He wrote:

All men on average, 11stand by their wives.
Women come into most marriages as the dependent partners even if they have more money than the man, the man is expected to provide for, develop and support the woman by default... And men don't brag about it and heaven did not fall. But it is now a new thing for a woman to support her husband.
He is simply doing all that to fvck her.... We are created with a strong desire to always drain our balls so we tell women what they want to hear to get that done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Husband That Keeps Malice / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better / Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.