Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Guys Don't Dare Women Ooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Dare Women Ooo (1376 Views)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Don't Dare Women Ooo by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
I jokingly told my elder brother's wife that I no longer have feelings for women and intend going monk mode in life.
She was quiet, little did I know that she's really concerned I maybe turning gay and she decided to set me up with one 25 years old girl she called her cousin. (She paid her to disguise as such)

The story is a really long one but after chopping her alleged cousin kpomo, She later revealed codedly that it was her handwork to confirm whether my sexual orientation have changed cos of the bond I have with her kids( my cousins)
Since today I've been asking myself, what if the set up is intended to eliminate me?
I would have fallen victim just like that

Please nairalanders pray for me.
No sex till marriage right now

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Dare Women Ooo by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
Werey in disguise

6 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Dare Women Ooo by Goldbw122(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
Na so u for just say go like that, bro be careful oo you know in words and action when your are around her okk God bless u
Re: Guys Don't Dare Women Ooo by tidalstorm(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lol.......i also told my aunt that stays in the village jokingly that i wasn't going to get married.
Naxo she don already hustle me wife for village.

See as she the advertise the girl for me sef.

@op,i dont know whether you passed your aunt's test or failed. grin
Re: Guys Don't Dare Women Ooo by OldNairalander(m): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lol, back in the days when my blood still dey hot, around 2005, naso one woman carry her daughter come charge phone for my crib.
She's a widow though and her daughter just left secondary school.
Little did I know that they were targeting me based on my flashy lifestyle then as a young graduate with normal paying job.

Naso she sent her daughter to plug phone for my crib as I put on gen. only for her to later show up and told her to stay around and keep watching movie as she's going on a night church program and will come to pick her up around 11-12.

This small girl waka in and out my room for almost twenty times with her short skate fitted tightly on her soft big booty.
Long story short, I got her on my bed but for the first time in my life then, my gbola refused to disobey the law of gravity.
I later met my dead grandpa in my dream that night and understood why it happened undecided

Sorry for my long write up. This thread reminded me of the good old days

7 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Dare Women Ooo by gfon(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
When a wizard jams a white witch.
Re: Guys Don't Dare Women Ooo by TripleDdotcom: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
There were two creatures of different genders in the garden. The devil wanted to mislead the two. He studied them, did his research and he concluded that the female gender is the one who has, not only the stronger inclination to heed his call, but also the stronger capacity to entice and mislead the other.

If the devil found such potential in them, abeg, why I no go fear them? cheesy cheesy

PS: I'm not saying women are devils and men are saints. If you don't get the point, don't bother.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg.Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Dare Women Ooo by EmmanuelBanks: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
OldNairalander:
Lol, back in the days when my blood still dey hot, around 2005, naso one woman carry her daughter come charge phone for my crib.
She's a widow though and her daughter just left secondary school.
Little did I know that they were targeting me based on my flashy lifestyle then as a young graduate with normal paying job.

Naso she sent her daughter to plug phone for my crib as I put on gen. only for her to later show up and told her to stay around and keep watching movie as she's going on a night church program and will come to pick her up around 11-12.

This small girl waka in and out my room for almost twenty times with her short skate fitted tightly on her soft big booty.
Long story short, I got her on my bed but for the first time in my life then, my gbola refused to disobey the law of gravity.
I later met my dead grandpa in my dream that night and understood why it happened undecided

Sorry for my long write up. This thread reminded me of the good old days

you no tell us if you chop her or not oooo, lol
Re: Guys Don't Dare Women Ooo by mumumugu(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Did you pass her test
Re: Guys Don't Dare Women Ooo by Greatherbal1: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
You can dare them just ready to face the consequences

Re: Guys Don't Dare Women Ooo by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
zangaozanga:
Werey in disguise
lol no mind am. werey don chop kpekus finish com dey ask for prayers

(1) (Reply)

We Die Here — Woman Locked Inside Body Bag For 3 Days, Trying To Leave Partner / Why I Fuvk My Madam, Just To Save My Job. / Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.