Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean (88041 Views)

China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) / Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) / Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Felicity001(m): 4:28am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
I have a friend who is a ship captain that was been disturbing me to come and join him in his ship,This one of the reasons I bluntly refused.
May there souls RIP.

Bros link me up na make I take the jobgrin
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Hezmatosky: 5:15am On Apr 26, 2021
Honestly, i don't pity Indonesia in this kind of thing. They're the architects of their problem. Let them continue to execute people, God is really angry with them angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by gaskiyamagana: 5:17am On Apr 26, 2021
markidoo:
Even a sophisticated Man made Machine like a submarine fails ,,, but Jesus Never Fails
However, Jesus failed Christians among them.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by joey150(m): 5:18am On Apr 26, 2021
Explorers:

Thinking they should design escape rooms(one at the front, middle and at the rear) depending in the location of crew at thebmoment of the accident.

Survivors can make their way to the escape rooms and launch to surface.

Think about atm pressure (10x more in typical submarine depths) and realise what happens when you attempt to move through high and low pressures rapidly. Your body will basically implode at that depth. There's often no need for any survival suit or pod, because chances are you would never be alive long enough to use it.

If you were less than 400 feet deep, you have the slimmest chance of making it out with a suit. If you're deeper, which submarines usually are, then you need a miracle that would be perfectly executed by Jesus himself. Summarily, escape pods in submarines don't work, at least not at any serious depth. You can ask the Russians that fit them in theirs with no success, and the U.S navy that doesn't even bother to have any.

Like planes dashing for the nearest landing tarmac, the best bet for submarines is to get to the surface ASAP If they notice something is terribly wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by TundRash(m): 5:20am On Apr 26, 2021
Explorers:
From here;

https://www.nairaland.com/6521943/oil-praying-mat-wreckage-missing

A submarine which vanished in Indonesia has been found broken in three parts off the coast of Bali.

All 53 crew members on board have been declared dead, Indonesia's military confirmed.

The grim announcement comes a day after Indonesia said the submarine, which went missing last week, was considered sunk.

Officials had also said the KRI Nanggala 402's oxygen supply would have run out early on Saturday, three days after the vessel went missing off the resort island of Bali.

'It was broken into three pieces,' said Navy Chief of Staff Yudo Margono.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9509395/Missing-submarine-vanished-Indonesia-53-crew-board-broken-Bali.html?ito=social-facebook

Watch here......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ou_Bx6amDI
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by godlessmind: 5:23am On Apr 26, 2021
markidoo:
Even a sophisticated Man made Machine like a submarine fails ,,, but Jesus Never Fails
lol mumu african jesus is a failure and need i remind you that jesus will continue to be fake because he can't do shit.....jesus is fake , and his sky daddy too .bunch of fake idiots
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Mozino007(m): 5:25am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
I have a friend who is a ship captain that was been disturbing me to come and join him in his ship,This one of the reasons I bluntly refused.
May there souls RIP.
bruv pls connect me
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by markidoo(m): 5:26am On Apr 26, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

However, Jesus failed Christians among them.
once upon a time a,, school teacher told the classroom to write an essay as an assignment about life. A certain pupil just analysed life in one sentence,"LIFE IS ALL ABOUT BEING HAPPY". When the pupil submitted the assignment the teacher was furious, and berated the pupil saying "it seems you didn't understand my assignment" The pupil replied"it seems you don't understand life". JESUS HAS NEVER FAILED.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Powersurge: 5:29am On Apr 26, 2021
markidoo:

All I hear in my mind us CHINA CHINA CHINA.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by markidoo(m): 5:31am On Apr 26, 2021
godlessmind:
lol mumu african jesus is a failure and need i remind you that jesus will continue to be fake because he can't do shit.....jesus is fake , and his sky daddy too .bunch of fake idiots
For it is written in the Bible that we shall be persecuted for HIS sake.. So keep on ranting,, even Saul did more than what you're doing,, but he had a Divine encounter with the Most High on his way to Damascus which now has an 80% Muslim population in present times and his name Saul now Paul the Apostle and history changed forever.. Jesus says" come unto Me all yee that are laboured and heavy laden and I'll give you rest..
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by obstead200(m): 5:32am On Apr 26, 2021
Explorers:

Thinking they should design escape rooms(one at the front, middle and at the rear) depending in the location of crew at thebmoment of the accident.

Survivors can make their way to the escape rooms and launch to surface.
I think the problem is the depth at which they operate. Most "escape vehicles" cannot survive at that depth
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by GeneralPula: 5:37am On Apr 26, 2021
We have a lot of engineers on Nairaland..

Or shey nah water expert make I call dem..
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Akalia(m): 5:39am On Apr 26, 2021
ictjobber:
Three things on my bucket list

1. Bungee jump
2. Sky dive
3. Submarine experience

With time I'm gon experience all.
You forgot to put slingshot. It is a reverse bungee jump.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by mamaafrik(m): 5:43am On Apr 26, 2021
Mhimi007:
are those guys pushing that helicopter abi what is happening there
yes they want to change the direction of before taking off,you think it's only a Nigerian thing right??,if you think Naikis bad,try india and south east asian states.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by nativefowl(m): 5:49am On Apr 26, 2021
markidoo:

guy Cool down nah even jesus dey fail, carry your religious arrogance go religion section.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by o42austino(m): 5:54am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.
I need the job, connect me to him
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by RulerIAm(m): 5:55am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.
abeg help connect me make I go
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by markidoo(m): 5:55am On Apr 26, 2021
nativefowl:

guy Cool down nah even jesus dey fail, carry your religious arrogance go religion section.
As your name implies you dey native and you be fowl so you no fit reason with humans.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by adedehinbo(m): 5:57am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.
gimme his number,I have some passion for that job if it pays
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Mhimi007(m): 5:58am On Apr 26, 2021
mamaafrik:
yes they want to change the direction of before taking off,you think it's only a Nigerian thing right??,if you think Naikis bad,try india and south east asian states.
No i never thought it was a Nigeria thing well if you say they were changing direction why didn't they do it mid-air atleast i havent seen a Nigerian news of that people pushing helicopters yet
if those guys could push the helicopter imagine what they could have done to the submarine
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Akalia(m): 5:59am On Apr 26, 2021
venabili:

RIP to the dead soldiers.

There are few instances of submarines sinking actually. If i recall, plane accidents occur more frequently than. Submarines. Unfortunately, since they operate at depth, accidents are quite fatal. Once a submarine passes its crush depth, the water pressure simply crushes it(hence the break up)
Any escape pod will suffer the same fate unless it is specifically build to withstand such depths.

Edit
Submariners rarely think of escaping their striken ships. They fight to save her every minute they've got. If they cant, they go down with her. And even if they did think of escaping later anyway, they simply cant. Unprotected, the sea will kill any human below 100 to 120 feet depth. Most submarines operating depth is well beyond 600 feet.
Once stricken and at the bottom of the sea, your only chance is to be in a airtight chamber with sufficient oxygen. And be found by the rescue team before the oxygen finishes. And hope your nation isnt too proud to call for help as only very few nations possess the capacity for such intensive search and deep sea rescue.

The Russian Kursk incidence is a classic case in point
You said that ocean's water pressure can break apart a submarine, you may be right though. My question is how come very petite aquatic creatures still live and survive down the ocean's depth, don't the pressure crush them equally?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by lordmayor4(m): 6:00am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.

Oya gimme his contact
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by adedayoa2(f): 6:08am On Apr 26, 2021
I remember the movie "the perfect storm". Rest in peace.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Rolexjerry(m): 6:17am On Apr 26, 2021
ictjobber:
... Three things on my bucket list
1. Bungee jump 2. Sky dive 3. Submarine experience
... With time I'm gon experience all.
Ha ha ha ha. Have you watched the movie, Sonic the Hedgehog?
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by antimason(m): 6:19am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.
all die na die. a beg connect me I am willing to join your friend the captain
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Polyglot7pointO: 6:21am On Apr 26, 2021
arantess:

i really wanna skydive too
but what if village people decide to on bluetooth that day
off ur own Bluetooth no connection found
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by drightguy(m): 6:21am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.

am interested, help a brother.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by tunwumi: 6:31am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.

Pls give me the contact of your friend. I have many brothers that are interested.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by owobokiri(m): 6:33am On Apr 26, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Heartbreaking, I actually hoped the submarine will be found intact and all crew members are alive,

RIP cry
Seldom happens..
Unless not a serious problem that can be rectified in minutes or hours.
But if it's a serious problem, the occupants are gone, especially if they are far at sea.
They run out of oxygen quickly...
Moreover, I suspect the submarine was hit either by a friendly fire or ordinance explosion inside, since it was a training drill...That could explain why it broke apart at the ocean floor..
Moreover, the sub ipwas very old! 44 years!?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by oscarvicto(m): 6:51am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.

pls can u connect me to him. am genuinely interested
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by oscarvicto(m): 6:53am On Apr 26, 2021
Charmingrascal:

That's a lifetime opportunity that I wouldn't miss.

u can connexr me to him

here is my WhatsApp number
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:58am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.

A ship is different from a submarine..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda / Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot / Iran 'Standing Down' After Missile Strikes - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.