Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean (88002 Views)

China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) / Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) / Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
Una get submarine for naija ni eh, forget that thing it can not happen to naija, we never even reach half level of there development not to talk of research

Sunnybay7:
What a pity RIP to the dead, if it were Nigeria they will still be forming committee by now.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Grandmeister(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
just2endowed:

At the button of the sea, the pressure of the water alone render their body so tight that it will burst there chest out even if they wear a oxygen mask. Omo, submarine na death sentence
Pressure that can tear apart reinforced metal body will make quick work of flesh and bone.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Farid24224(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Only if they were attacked, I don't see and I can't think on how a sub can divide into three... Only if it got struck into mountain-like structures undersea or maybe the pressure level was very high.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Me wey sabi fly boat and ferry up and down for Lagos. Very sad for these fellows

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by venabili: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
Farid24224:
Only if they were attacked, I don't see and I can't think on how a sub can divide into three... Only if it got struck into mountain-like structures undersea or maybe the pressure level was very high.

Water pressure can do that too.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by OvisFranko: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
So sad.May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by azpekuliar: 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
ictjobber:
Three things on my bucket list

1. Bungee jump
2. Sky dive
3. Submarine experience

With time I'm gon experience all.

I am very interested in the first two on your list.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by baralatie(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Farid24224:
a submarine has a safe depth for it to navigate.if it goes under that safe depth the sea pressure will buckle the submarines she'll and force water into the sub.
if a sub now develops fault the sailors have a safe she'll whereby they can lock out the water but they are at the mercy of the level of oxygen that will sustain them.
at the bottom of the sea the pressure will reap the submarines up!

unless it the new russian submarine that can actually seat at the bottom of the sea bed for 2 weeks unaided

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by kingxsamz(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Nation of Indonesia have had it bad in the Past 3-4weeks.
From Earthquakes, to Lanslides to insane Floods, Tornadoes, volcanoes, to this Disaster.
These things Happening in various Parts of the World are not Just Ordinary.
The Nation of Indonesia need to pray, turn from idols and seek GOD'S Mercy.

The Wrath of GOD is testing the Mic on Nations and People all over the world
Most of these things hitting the Nations and People are to Draw People to GOD.
People forget too much! Few months ago, there was a Message passed to the whole world through the Monumental discoveries of over 6000 yrs in Isreal.
Humanity takes these things for Granted!

I Admonish all and Sundry to Fear GOD and Surrender to JESUS Christ. That is the Only means we will be Saved Here and in Eternity.

Mumu

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by maasoap(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
merits:

Brother go and experience how ship sail,t's a good experience if your time never reach nothing can kill you. even if you remain indoor if your time reach death will still come after you.

Like those that airplanes crashed on their roofs or those who suffered suffocation from the inhalation of generator fumes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Femeto: 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
A sub marine should have a backup submarine attached.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Blessedchild24(m): 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
xpressionx:
I have a friend who is a ship captain that was been disturbing me to come and join him in his ship,This one of the reasons I bluntly refused.
May there souls RIP.

But u dey enter car every time

No b by Ship o, na just God grace bro

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by merits(m): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
maasoap:

Like those that airplanes crashed on their roofs or those who suffered suffocation from the inhalation of generator fumes
Yes ooo,no one can hide from death.death is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by maasoap(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
baralatie:

a submarine has a safe depth for it to navigate.if it goes under that safe depth the sea pressure will buckle the submarines she'll and force water into the sub.
if a sub now develops fault the sailors have a safe she'll whereby they can lock out the water but they are at the mercy of the level of oxygen that will sustain them.
at the bottom of the sea the pressure will rip the submarines up!

unless it the new russian submarine that can actually seat at the bottom of the sea bed for 2 weeks unaided

That's wow!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by dnawah(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
xpressionx:
I have a friend who is a ship captain that was been disturbing me to come and join him in his ship,This one of the reasons I bluntly refused.
May there souls RIP.
I beg connect me naw.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by baralatie(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
maasoap:

That's wow!
imo state house of assembly has been set on fire

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
arantess:

i really wanna skydive too
but what if village people decide to on bluetooth that day
grin

Such will not be your portion..

And if village people decide to on their Bluetooth, Oluwa go make sure say charge no dey their phones...

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
something is fishy
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Chirowman(m): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
Rip to them
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Nwaotu10(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.

Good evening, sir.
Could you please recommend me to him.
I've passion for such jobs
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Judolisco(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.
bro hwf if d stuff involve money I dey interested... Thx
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Mexyz(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
arantess:

i really wanna skydive too
but what if village people decide to on bluetooth that day
grin cheesy grin cheesy
My guy dey fear grin
No worry, God go give them sleep that day
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by eazyduzit: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
ospreywin:

Now I just confirmed what most people say about this moniker. Indonesia is dominated by Muslims, I don't know why you had to relate the occurrences to idol worshipping. When you talk too much you say rubbish.

Same thing I wanted to tell him, that Indonesia is the most populous Muslims nation on earth.I bet he never knew that cos all he think is that South East Asian countries are idol worshipers.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by superjab247: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
markidoo:
Even a sophisticated Man made Machine like a submarine fails ,,, but Jesus Never Fails
They purchase a second hand submarine,brand new functioning submarines and machines don't fail.

Jesus don give Una head,make una use am.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by shevy878: 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.

Guy connect me with that your friend na, I like sea work
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by jasonex4(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.

Abeg gimme the link na....i de find work o
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by HisSplendor: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.

I have been looking for opportunities to work on a ship. Would you kindly link me up with your friend? I'll be much grateful.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by markidoo(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
superjab247:

They purchase a second hand submarine,brand new functioning submarines and machines don't fail.

Jesus don give Una head,make una use am.
so who's fault is it that the machine failed??
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by tradepunter: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Explorers:

Thinking they should design escape rooms(one at the front, middle and at the rear) depending in the location of crew at thebmoment of the accident.

Survivors can make their way to the escape rooms and launch to surface.

The water pressure at those depths of operation would rip them apart..

Unless they utilize pressure resistance capsules, taking like 7 crew at a time.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by antiterrorism(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Depth of the ocean to the surface is about 3,682 meters. 3.7 km..

Before u even swim to the surface..baba ti rele.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by hybridblood07(m): 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
God blsss you! No be like you talk, them go still dey find people to nominate for the useless committee
Sunnybay7:
What a pity RIP to the dead, if it were Nigeria they will still be forming committee by now.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Nation of Indonesia have had it soooo bad in the Past 3-4weeks.
From Earthquakes, to Lanslides to insane Floods, Tornadoes, volcanoes, to this Disaster.
These things Happening in various Parts of the World are not Just Ordinary.
The Nation of Indonesia need to pray, turn from idols and seek GOD'S Mercy.

The Wrath of GOD is testing the Mic on Nations and People all over the world
Most of these things hitting the Nations and People are to Draw People to GOD.
People forget too much! Few months ago, there was a Message passed to the whole world through the Monumental discoveries of over 6000 yrs in Isreal.
Humanity takes these things for Granted!

I Admonish all and Sundry to Fear GOD and Surrender to JESUS Christ. That is the Only means we will be Saved Here and in Eternity.

mind you, this is the largest Muslim nation in the world so God will certainly hear there prayers....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda / Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot / Somaliland: regional council meeting fight chairman and dupity fighting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.