Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean (88048 Views)

China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) / Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) / Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by ArcFrisky(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
I have a friend who is a ship captain that has been disturbing me to come and join him in his ship,This one of the reasons I bluntly refused.
May there souls RIP.
Bros link me up abeg na.. been jobless since 2014.. I can join him in the ship brother..
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by greenmonk: 9:55am On Apr 26, 2021
Explorers:

Thinking they should design escape rooms(one at the front, middle and at the rear) depending in the location of crew at thebmoment of the accident.

Survivors can make their way to the escape rooms and launch to surface.

The problem is that anyone that comes out of the sub at that death will be squashed by the pressure. To escape from sub marine operating depth requires deep sea submersible capsules but the iron is that sub accidents are always devastating as they happen in enclosed spaces without outlet for the attendant high pressure generated.
To decompress from depths of about 90 feet of water takes about 30 minutes in a pressurised vessel.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by IamHonourable1: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=xpressionx post=101118284]I have a friend who is a ship captain that has been disturbing me to come and join him in his ship,This one of the reasons I bluntly refused.
May there souls RIP.

You're not serious,you should as well not be making use of vehicles because of road accidents.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by peropoliet(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2021
godlessmind:
lol mumu african jesus is a failure and need i remind you that jesus will continue to be fake because he can't do shit.....jesus is fake , and his sky daddy too .bunch of fake idiots
anything you have not had a taste of will you dub it fake
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Btruth: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2021
What a sad news! cry

May the souls of the departed rest in peace. Condolences to their families.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by baralatie(m): 10:25am On Apr 26, 2021
Akalia:
You have not answered my question. What about the water pressure effect i. e the sheer weight of the water volume above these minute creatures? In my opinion, I think that the submarine was not broken in parts by just water pressure, an onboard ordinance probably detonated.
animals that live survive in this environment of the ocean have undergone evolution!
scientist themselves just began to discover that at the depths of the oceans that animals exist.
for some animals the lungs structure is totally different from its surface neighbours.
it also has been discovered that the body shape of the animals that survive have adversely modified.
also the number of animals that have been identified to be living at this depths are very sparse and in between!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Drizzy5001(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2021
ictjobber:
Three things on my bucket list

1. Bungee jump
2. Sky dive
3. Submarine experience

With time I'm gon experience all.
grin grin I can't try this, village people too strong.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by yetunsbay(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2021
Sunnybay7:
What a pity RIP to the dead, if it were Nigeria they will still be forming committee by now.
u mean the zoo
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Akakanfirstclass(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
I have a friend who is a ship captain that has been disturbing me to come and join him in his ship,This one of the reasons I bluntly refused.
May there souls RIP.

just finished my programs at maritime academy..
I studied nautical science..
if you no wan go onboard, link me up abeg, I love sea
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Sunnybay7: 11:49am On Apr 26, 2021
yetunsbay:
u mean the zoo
Loolz
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by venabili: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2021
Akalia:
You said that ocean's water pressure can break apart a submarine, you may be right though. My question is how come very petite aquatic creatures still live and survive down the ocean's depth, don't the pressure crush them equally?

Well, the fact that the pressure of the sea crushes anything not adapted to such pressures is a pretty much proven fact to those that are physics inclined and deep see divers. A human body will likely not survive 100 feet unaided and not more than 2000 feet with a pressure suit and most submarines wont survive 3000 feet(crush depth)

In contrast, the challenger deep in The Marina trench (reputed to be the deepest portion of the ocean) is around 36000 feet deep.

But there are still living creatures in the mariana trench ip to 26000 due to evolutionary adaptations.

1. Frilled Sharks: 5000 feet
2. Fangfoot fish: 6500 feet
3. Six gill sharks: 8200 feet
4. Vampire squid:10000 feet
5. Pacific viperfish: 13000 feet
6. Some sea snails species: 26000 feet
7. Some deep sea cucumbers: 35000 feet.

Fun fact: James Cameron( director of Titanic, Avatar, The terminator) dived to the challenger deep over 35000 feet in a specially designed submersible in 2012.

Fun fact 2: the ocean can not crush a human bone. It will require more than 100,000 feet of water for that. However, the human will be long dead due to the pressure on the none bony part of your body. Eyes popped out, lungs and heart collapsed. Everything that has air will burst. I read its a messy way to die.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Akalia(m): 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
venabili:

Well, the fact that the pressure of the sea crushes anything not adapted to such pressures is a pretty much proven fact to those that are physics inclined and deep see divers. A human body will likely not survive 100 feet unaided and not more than 2000 feet with a pressure suit and most submarines wont survive 3000 feet(crush depth)

In contrast, the challenger deep in The Marina trench (reputed to be the deepest portion of the ocean) is around 36000 feet deep.

But there are still living creatures in the mariana trench ip to 26000 due to evolutionary adaptations.

1. Frilled Sharks: 5000 feet
2. Fangfoot fish: 6500 feet
3. Six gill sharks: 8200 feet
4. Vampire squid:10000 feet
5. Pacific viperfish: 13000 feet
6. Some sea snails species: 26000 feet
7. Some deep sea cucumbers: 35000 feet.

Fun fact: James Cameron( director of Titanic, Avatar, The terminator) dived to the challenger deep over 35000 feet in a specially designed submersible in 2012.

Fun fact 2: the ocean can not crush a human bone. It will require more than 100,000 feet of water for that. However, the human will be long dead due to the pressure on the none bony part of your body. Eyes popped out, lungs and heart collapsed. Everything that has air will burst. I read its a messy way to die.
wow, impressed. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Grandmeister(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
Akalia:
What I do not still understand is how the gigantic water pressure can relatively crush the armored iron of a submarine but can't crush a tiny delicate underwater lifeform. Enigma.
Nature is amazing. Some aquatic animals are designed to survive deep ocean pressure while some are not. Not all fishes can reach those depths, they will also explode.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Bluebolt: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
awumen:

Do you mean they can't swim up from that depth?
Am here to learn o
They are in an hyperbaric(highly pressurised) environment, they will be instantly killed if they come out of an enclosement at depth like dt.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.
People die everyday, everywhere and everytime....
Trust me, you're ain't gonna die if you make d attempt
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Lavisha(f): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.

Oga, I'm interested in joining seamen abeg?
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
you'al need to see the movie Kursk. it'll give you closure
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by dlordy100: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Nation of Indonesia have had it soooo bad in the Past 3-4weeks.
From Earthquakes, to Lanslides to insane Floods, Tornadoes, volcanoes, to this Disaster.
These things Happening in various Parts of the World are not Just Ordinary.
The Nation of Indonesia need to pray, turn from idols ,and seek GOD'S Mercy.

The Wrath of GOD is testing the Mic on Nations and People all over the world
Most of these things hitting the Nations and People are to Draw People to GOD.
People forget too much! Few months ago, there was a Message passed to the whole world through the Monumental discoveries of over 6000 yrs in Isreal.
Humanity takes these things for Granted!

I Admonish all and Sundry to Fear GOD and Surrender to JESUS Christ. That is the Only means we will be Saved Here and in Eternity.
oga please oooo what is Nigeria worshiping and why is Nigeria still the way it is now?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by gaskiyamagana: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
markidoo:
once upon a time a,, school teacher told the classroom to write an essay as an assignment about life. A certain pupil just analysed life in one sentence,"LIFE IS ALL ABOUT BEING HAPPY". When the pupil submitted the assignment the teacher was furious, and berated the pupil saying "it seems you didn't understand my assignment" The pupil replied"it seems you don't understand life". JESUS HAS NEVER FAILED.
Jesus has failed many, he is still failing and he will continue to fail Christians who called him God.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
Explorers:

Thinking they should design escape rooms(one at the front, middle and at the rear) depending in the location of crew at thebmoment of the accident.

Survivors can make their way to the escape rooms and launch to surface.
your back will bend due to depressurisation from those depths
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by BluntCrazeMan: 7:22am On Apr 27, 2021
Explorers:

Yea.
Why were they pushing the helicopter??
I mean, that's not Nigeria for goodness's sake.!!
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Alexbaby12(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
So sad..
Rest in peace to them

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda / Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot / Iran 'Standing Down' After Missile Strikes - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.