Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean (88035 Views)

China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) / Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) / Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Bestdesigns33: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Chai
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by sammyj: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
cool cool cool
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
shocked
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by dedoz: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
What a disaster!!
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Nastydroid(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
SO sad
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by BornToH: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
Rip
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by wiseone28: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
xpressionx:
I have a friend who is a ship captain that was been disturbing me to come and join him in his ship,This one of the reasons I bluntly refused.
May there souls RIP.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by budusky05(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
How can a submarine break into 3

To drown can be very painful way to die. The struggle can be very pitiful

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by BornToH: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
So sad
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by seyz91(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
did you read the thread at all
Biglittlelois:
Heartbreaking, I actually hoped the submarine will be found intact and all crew members are alive,

RIP cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by ately1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
xpressionx:
I have a friend who is a ship captain that was been disturbing me to come and join him in his ship,This one of the reasons I bluntly refused.
May there souls RIP.

connect .me. to him bro. I want to.work in a ship../09039130544 WhatsApp. bless you

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by letitrainnow(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Sterope(f): 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
If we compared the statistics of sea accidents to road's, one would be much higher and it won't be sea accidents
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by koolaid87: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.

This doesn't happen everyday.

Its more safer in the ship than travelling by road

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Dogalmighty17: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
ictjobber:
Three things on my bucket list

1. Bungee jump
2. Sky dive
3. Submarine experience

With time I'm gon experience all.

How will you like your coffin designed? You will be needing it soon.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Golan007: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.

Ship not the same as a submarine.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by zicoraads: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.
Don't you fly or travel on roads? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Charmingrascal(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.

That's a lifetime opportunity that I wouldn't miss.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by shegzhkn: 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Golan007:

Ship not the same as a submarine.

The country even get sub ni ??

grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by baralatie(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lisakran:
Submarine just sits at the bottom of the ocean, people barely make it out alive.
even if they open the hatch to make a swim for the surface.they won't make it
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by MANNAHELINUESBBQ: 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
hope it wasn't a terrorist attack

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by merits(m): 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.
Brother go and experience how ship sail,t's a good experience if your time never reach nothing can kill you.even if you remain indoor if your time reach death will still come after you.

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by ictjobber: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
arantess:

i really wanna skydive too
but what if village people decide to on bluetooth that day

Whatever you believe is gon work for or against you...
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Aurelius1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.
Please link me with that your friend. I am interested in joining a shipping crew. E be like say you no know how much sailors dey earn as salary.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by GreenWire(m): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
hmmm
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by ospreywin(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Nation of Indonesia have had it bad in the Past 3-4weeks.
From Earthquakes, to Lanslides to insane Floods, Tornadoes, volcanoes, to this Disaster.
These things Happening in various Parts of the World are not Just Ordinary.
The Nation of Indonesia need to pray, turn from idols and seek GOD'S Mercy.

The Wrath of GOD is testing the Mic on Nations and People all over the world
Most of these things hitting the Nations and People are to Draw People to GOD.
People forget too much! Few months ago, there was a Message passed to the whole world through the Monumental discoveries of over 6000 yrs in Isreal.
Humanity takes these things for Granted!

I Admonish all and Sundry to Fear GOD and Surrender to JESUS Christ. That is the Only means we will be Saved Here and in Eternity.

Now I just confirmed what most people say about this moniker. Indonesia is dominated by Muslims, I don't know why you had to relate the occurrences to idol worshipping. When you talk too much you say rubbish.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by SLOVFO(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
I still
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by venabili: 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
Explorers:

Thinking they should design escape rooms(one at the front, middle and at the rear) depending in the location of crew at thebmoment of the accident.

Survivors can make their way to the escape rooms and launch to surface.

RIP to the dead soldiers.

There are few instances of submarines sinking actually. If i recall, plane accidents occur more frequently than. Submarines. Unfortunately, since they operate at depth, accidents are quite fatal. Once a submarine passes its crush depth, the water pressure simply crushes it(hence the break up)
Any escape pod will suffer the same fate unless it is specifically build to withstand such depths.

Edit
Submariners rarely think of escaping their striken ships. They fight to save her every minute they've got. If they cant, they go down with her. And even if they did think of escaping later anyway, they simply cant. Unprotected, the sea will kill any human below 100 to 120 feet depth. Most submarines operating depth is well beyond 600 feet.
Once stricken and at the bottom of the sea, your only chance is to be in a airtight chamber with sufficient oxygen. And be found by the rescue team before the oxygen finishes. And hope your nation isnt too proud to call for help as only very few nations possess the capacity for such intensive search and deep sea rescue.

The Russian Kursk incidence is a classic case in point

23 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by just2endowed: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lisakran:
Submarine just sits at the bottom of the ocean, people barely make it out alive.

At the button of the sea, the pressure of the water alone render their body so tight that it will burst there chest out even if they wear a oxygen mask. Omo, submarine na death sentence

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Grandmeister(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
That was a 40 years old submarine...FORTY YEARS! A forty year old American sub I fit enter with small morale, but one manned by Indonesian authorities? Mba! They’re just as corrupt and incompetent as Nigerians.

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by AmazingELixir: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.

Spineless man...better gaan join him there
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Richy4(m): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
Thinking about the depth of the ocean sends shiver down my spine... May their soul rest in peace sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda / Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot / Iran 'Standing Down' After Missile Strikes - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.