Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (87924 Views)

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Shokoloko(f): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
You aren't very smart. You are the type of person that will copy registration number during exam

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by benzion72(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Shey na you marry the woman or na the woman married you. Which kind hubby go they afraid to face what can ruin your marriage I beg be man enough and send her packing
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lick the baby now.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by larryking540: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....
How can I handle this matter?
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like

do your self a favour ,take your wife to the market and tell her to pick cloths her sister can wear in the hux,if she picks the same type drop it and pick a more better one that covers every part of the body ,trust me ,she go get the code instantly
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like
Warning: Don't Ever Give Ur Wife's Sister Any Of Ur Clothing To Wash. Maintain Social Distancing With Her. If Possible, Whenever Ur Wife Is Not At Home & Her Sister Is At Home, Leave D House. When Ur Wife Comes Back, Den U Can Come Back.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by pointblank247(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
Tell Satan to get behind you
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by NobleDeSage001: 6:57am On Apr 27, 2021
I have never heard that a Lion and a Goat were kept together in an enclosure and the Lion spared the Goat. Never!
OP, I can assure you of a few things.
*The Lion will certainly eat this Goat in a few days or weeks to come.
*I am very certain of what is to come but I am not sure when it will happen.
*Your marriage will be put in shambles when this happens.

The only way to spare the Goat is to seperate it from the Lion.

OP, you must send her away, if not, you will surely fall into her trap.
Just make sure you come back here to tell us how Delilah eventually conquered Samson.

The only way to avoid sin is to stay away from ocassions of sin.
Send her away or avoid anything that will always bring the two of you close at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by aylive02(m): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2021
luminouz:
Alaye, this your format don cast tey tey na

Please,find another lie. undecided undecided

God bless you. E too common
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by aylive02(m): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2021
Shokoloko:
You aren't very smart. You are the type of person that will copy registration number during exam
na mumu him be

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:42am On Apr 27, 2021
if I were you.
I would simply call her and tell her gently the first time.
if she persist, then get my wife involve.
just do it with caution no need for excess aggression or force
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Twelfthman: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
Temptation like this always come at some point in a man's life.
Just make sure u pass the test.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by CCC2(m): 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
Just tell her, " this nudity u are displaying, one day i will Bleep u" and watch her reactions.

I faced same challenge and this was how i sorted it. You are even lucky bro, i walk in one evening from work to meet mine lying on a couch with no underwear and her legs were wide open.

I just woke her up and told her " you are here sleeping with ur pussy facing the ceiling. This nudity you are displaying, one day i go Bleep u"

She kept sending apologies to me for more than a week and it stopped.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Onliie(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

It's a trap. It's witchcraft. Even your wife is a suspect
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by SKYHIGHfx: 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bleep the hell out of HER
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by mac04: 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

Becareful bro,might be a set up!
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Gentledizzle: 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
I have seen this before on Nairaland. I guess around 2years ago.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
You better talk to your wife to get her sister out of the house. All this delay sounds like you're thinking of falling into a trap.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Codes151(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Put her number here or dm them guys that are interested. By the time Nairaland Flirts enter, so go comot for your housE
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Shokoloko:

Just imagine. See me advising the guy. So he just copied and pasted for the comments and traffic. What an idiot

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by RightToReject(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
The fact that you've not been bold enough to call her to order in the presence or otherwise of your wife says a lot about how weak a man you are. Continue acting like a wannabe libertarian.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by galantjoe(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Give her hard knacking
That will reset her brain for good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by hahn(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

Your wife is for the working
Her sister is for the fucking

grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by reXurrectionZA(m): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
You will end your marriage
Instead of you discussing your marital issues with your wife privately come and ask us online
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
grin Look like a setup to me , if you got married legally and now you wanna cheat on her with her sister and she decide to file for divorce.. What will you gain.

Biko just control your mind, me if a woman like let her be walking naked in my front, all I need do is tell my brain to remember the consequences, in your own case, the shame is worst than the divorce.

The fact you put your full name means you want to tell your wife indirectly...
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Draslo(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin

You die well
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by kellybently(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

Talk to her directly. As A child of God y is she dressing half naked.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Ukobaba: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
It's either you are not a real man, you are not the one funding that home or your wife is tempting you. Because you are indirectly saying that u have no say in that house.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by duni04(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
So many long stories amd advise ontop a man that cannot have a 1min conversation with his wife about her sisters dressing. Completely ridiculous! I find it hard to believe this husband guy is not enjoying his wife sisters show else what on earth is his excuse for not telling his wife to tell her sister to dress properly in his own house?

INSANE!
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Quim2: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ladylite:

It is easy.

Go to Instagram, contact matchmakers or any of those handles that put out a person's contact to get friends or make connections.... And she will definitely get someone and stop distracting you.

Maybe you can talk with her so she can tell you outrightly what she wants. Ensure it is recorded.

Then do what ever you want with her. Fvvck her till she farts and squirts. And she will respect you then report her to her sister.

I wonder why you are always available at home.

All men who have wife's kid sis or step daughter living with them actually fvvck them as star bonus.

Another Idea is to create nairaland topic where you can put out her pics and anyone interested can be interviewed by you before you connect the person to her and she will forget you.

Pls how do I find these matchmakers on Instagram
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by JonCina(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
In Asari's voice...

"No be juju be that?...
... 70yrs old man...
... You think say you wise...
... You're a...."
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by olamikhail(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

Na small Breast your wife get?���‍♂️��
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by duni04(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
reXurrectionZA:
You will end your marriage
Instead of you discussing your marital issues with your wife privately come and ask us online
As in!!!!

He finds it easier to post a thread on NL about it than have a 1min convo with his wife!
Completely ridiculous!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hot ‘lovers’ Turn Cars Into Sex Spots In Lagos / When The Woman Is On Top (photo) / Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.