Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (87957 Views)

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by chikason22(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....
How can I handle this matter?
Copy copy. I have read this story before here in this forum. OP you're trying to make a front post by plagiarism. SMH. Say the truth. This never happened.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by malele(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
adadike:
See what you will do. Be a man for once coz I love real men o. Confront the lady angrily in the presence of your wife and warn her sternly on her mode of dressing especially in your presence
After this, storm out of the house and go for a refreshing drink

This is what I will do straight up , no time. For nonsense
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....
Pls is this you? I want to confirm something,…

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by agabaI23(m): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
.mm
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by blacknoir: 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell lmao,every woman knows what's up
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by EndRape2(f): 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
You are mentally sick, he should have sex with his wife sister, somthing is wrong with your head

Ladylite:

It is easy.

Go to Instagram, contact matchmakers or any of those handles that put out a person's contact to get friends or make connections.... And she will definitely get someone and stop distracting you.

Maybe you can talk with her so she can tell you outrightly what she wants. Ensure it is recorded.

Then do what ever you want with her. Fvvck her till she farts and squirts. And she will respect you then report her to her sister.

I wonder why you are always available at home.

All men who have wife's kid sis or step daughter living with them actually fvvck them as star bonus.

Another Idea is to create nairaland topic where you can put out her pics and anyone interested can be interviewed by you before you connect the person to her and she will forget you.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by agabaI23(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ladylite:

It is easy.

Go to Instagram, contact matchmakers or any of those handles that put out a person's contact to get friends or make connections.... And she will definitely get someone and stop distracting you.

Maybe you can talk with her so she can tell you outrightly what she wants. Ensure it is recorded.

Then do what ever you want with her. Fvvck her till she farts and squirts. And she will respect you then report her to her sister.

All men who have wife's kid sis or step daughter living with them actually fvvck them as star bonus.

Another Idea is to create nairaland topic where you can put out her pics and anyone interested can be interviewed by you before you connect the person to her and she will forget you.
This sounds like Nwamaikpe
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by chikason22(m): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
free2ryhme:

You are a content thief

https://www.nairaland.com/5246864/wifes-sister-crash-marriage-please
I new I have read this story before here. OP is a thief. He is never married in the first place. Just want to make front page.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by lizarazus(m): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
I believe you to be a matured individual. call her alone and talk to her, HONESTLY, about not being comfortable with her mode of dressing. Her reaction thereafter, will determine the next line of action.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
adadike:
See what you will do. Be a man for once coz I love real men o. Confront the lady angrily in the presence of your wife and warn her sternly on her mode of dressing especially in your presence
Is like you don't understand how breast drive men like us mad/wild, I can lost myself completely at the site of it, is very difficult to control yourself

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
adadike:
She knows it that's why she is using it to seduce him
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Ken4040(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nothing wey musa no go see for gate.

have sex with her what are u waiting for? then thire mother mother will be the last u wil do..
idiot. Omo aleh.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by chikason22(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

For stealing someone post and thread for you to make do, I hereby delete this thread. Kiss it goodbye you content thief.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Teaveapoet:
Don't destroy your family ooh . Don't sleep with her ooh. She is on a mission. Best thing is to caution her in your wife presence. Please be careful don't collect drink from her so she doesn't poison you
How do some women understand breast drive some men crazy I didn't know, she is on a mission

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Miyachi: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
I always look forward to topics like this. Takes you away from the stark tragedy that is Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Luu40: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
I think you shouldn't let this problem grow big. Talk to your wife boldly about it. Tell her you're a man and you have feelings as much as people do, her sister is seducing you with her indecent dressing. She either dress well or leave your house for good. You can't go on with such a lifestyle.

Or talk to the girl yourself. Tell her you appreciate her coming to your place but she can't be dressing like that in your house.

The earlier you address the problem, the better it would be for all of you, before something bad happens tomorrow.

Some women have made themselves soo cheap and valueless, all in the name of embracing western civilization. I pity them
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by bayelsaowei(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
adadike:
grin grin...na from that drink another woman go catch the husband oo.. grin grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Dreyton36:
Op did you say she has big breast shocked shocked
She's my spec naw
Let me take away her attention, and I'll ensure she dresses modest henceforth
So whatchu gonna do now is send me a mail, then you give me the FMT on how to get her shikena

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Bad boy grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
rex444:
Are U sure she's really your wife's sister ? Na so my guy wife carry her lesbian friend tag along after wedding ... For Almost 6 years with two kids... As guy man decode am pursue d wife friend , the wife leave children join her friend ooo
If this is true you can understand how I'm always shouting daughters of Jezebel but nairaland keep blocking me because they don't know what I go through from some women
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by emmyN(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
The story is all too familiar I didn't need to read to the end before knowing the OP is a plagiarizing vermin angry.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by BamakSNR(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

you're the father of the house man.. Tell your wife about it and construct your words very well so that your wife won't think something negative. Also, let her leave the house as soon as possible perhaps there is another place she can stay. #LeadUsNotIntoTemptation
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by fotadmowmend(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

You are the head of the family. Called your wife and tell her to caution her sister. Also, see the lady as your blood sister, if you see her as your kid sister, she can't attract you
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Achor1111(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
Buy one and take another for free.
Lolz
Don't mind me
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by kwasoly(m): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

Babies every where. Young man grow up and talk to your wife because I know what is on your mind already. No allow Satan win for this battle.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
ZIINI:
Women are use as tools to carry out evil plans..
Who knows they might even be testing you...
Just tell your wife when you're both on bed....
shocked shocked
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
Trash scum
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by mecussey(m): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
ruggedtimi:

But Op which kind programme your wife dey go for night ?

Dont mind the man, a wife that dont care if you cheat is already cheating. Her sister is there to distract your brain from thinking. Just enjoy the view of the big breast , if you no fit hold am, na you know
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
SweetCunt97:
So men cant see all this and remove eyes? Who do una this thing?
Hmm you don't know what tit can drive men to actually I guess
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ladylite:

It is easy.

Oga which one you dey na?
Make him Bleep am or wetin you want make him do?
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by lereinter(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
Where's her picture
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Rotadbd: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2021

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by shashaperry(f): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
free2ryhme:

You are a content thief

https://www.nairaland.com/5246864/wifes-sister-crash-marriage-please

I was about to say thesame!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.