Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (87931 Views)

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Skillsnigeria: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
Just chop and mouth,I know that's what you want to do before
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by almarthins(m): 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
b3llo:
Give your wife fault about her sisters indecent dressing and see how things change for good.

Na u wan crash ur marriage. No let ur banana miss road.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by futurerex: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
Stale story line. I've read this on several platforms since 2018.
Now I know and believe that nairaland stories are made up and not reality.

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by lilije(f): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
There's nothing there to ask your wife to tell her sister to address properly.

Remove her from your mind and if your wife doesn't see anything wrong, tell the lady yourself maybe she will have sense.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by easyelliot(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....
How can I handle this matter?

Here is what you need to do......

you have to think of her as your daughter. If your daughter was leaving the house scantily clad , what would you do?
You are welcome
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by doggedfighter(f): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
luminouz:
Alaye, this your format don cast tey tey na

Please,find another lie. undecided undecided

Hahahahahahaha. Which format grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by JamesSabastine: 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
Just tell your wife the temptation you are being subjected to. You are human not god. You wife is very careless else she should know better. You that understand the challenge, you should inform your wife. That is the right thing to do.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by madridsta007(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....

Go ahead and do what you want to do wth the sister.

Because if you didnt want to do it you would speak to your wife instead of speaking to strangers on NL.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by DamnNiggar: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

You are a womanizer. If you are not careful you go cast your marriage.

From this rubbish you typed up there I can see you are the problem and not the girl.

You have already admired the girl long before now.

But your foolishness will crash your marriage of you no use rope tie that your stupid dick and over look her angry
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by lexy2014: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

Why d emphasis on d big busts?
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Toks2008(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

All these evil ladies.

Why not tell her yourself that she should always dress decently? Guy be careful o cos to fall dey very easy.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Indispensable85(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
There's no way on earth I will ever get sexually attracted to my wife's sister. If she like she naked, it's not just possible. I see her as a sister already. If you feel really attracted to her like you said I think you should talk it out with her sister,your wife privately and she'll talk to her woman to woman. Some of this sister in-law can be demonic sometimes. I know of a guy who's currently bleeping his wife's sister steadily. They're from Anambra.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Just tell her to dress properly wen u're at home u dont like her dressing mode when u're at home simply tell her this she will change and thank me latter
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Gwayas(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Michelle55:
I know the dude is a thief because sallah never reach ngbo abi e don pass ni?

But I no kia cos all na cruise and trust my Nairaland family to always dish out advise like shrinks grin

Me I'm following the Op to catch cruise mbok, this life no too hard laidat.
you get sense
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by WhisperedNoise: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nairaland mods...when will you reject mediocrity?

1) It's OBVIOUS that this is a cloned topic. Many people pointed that out, yet you pushed the stale topic to front page. That's a pure case of gross nonchalance.

2) What is "my wife's 'busty' sister"? Is that the original topic of the post? Why are you changing the keywords to lies? Why are you running Nairaland like a cheap blog?

3) Why is this post on front page? Why?
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
You don't need to tell your wife anything, what is killing you into diving her is the inability to talk to the younger sister in a manner she will be ashamed of herself .....

You need to use talk to talk out yourself from the temptation ooo .
an idle mind is the devil's workshop they say....

No be me talk am ....

OK like telling her.....come come ( Assuming her name is Tina or Cynthia..na them they always act this nonsense)

Come come Tina, this your boobs how do you manage to keep them inside your bra?

You are suffering ooo....

Or this your pant , must you show us your pant colour always.... Say it in front of your wife...

Talk yourself out biko except u want to chop and clean mouth but wait for the backfire as well
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by anochuko01(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
adadike:
See what you will do. Be a man for once coz I love real men o. Confront the lady angrily in the presence of your wife and warn her sternly on her mode of dressing especially in your presence
After this, storm out of the house and go for a refreshing drink
You love real men. How that one take concern op? grin clown �
With this your advice, I hope you don't push your man to commit. Why must he confront angrily and storm out of the house

Why not rather talk to the girl about it first, and if she doesn't change, he speaks to the wife about it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by JonCina(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
SweetCunt97:
So men cant see all this and remove eyes? Who do una this thing?

Come & pass before me let me "see all this" & I promise to "remove eyes"!
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by AvalonSpace(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
The guy is already lusting. This won't work for him. A man should be disciplined enough not to let such things move him. What's he even always at home?
adadike:
See what you will do. Be a man for once coz I love real men o. Confront the lady angrily in the presence of your wife and warn her sternly on her mode of dressing especially in your presence
After this, storm out of the house and go for a refreshing drink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by kkonyeji(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
Her number please, I can be of immense help.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by pabish(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
espn:
OP did you even read the nonsense you posted. In life there are somethings called a NO-GO zones, no matter the temptation. If you truly love your wife and never cheated since you got married a year ago... You need to learn self discipline bro. No go use your hand cause gbere for yourself. Johnny no get sense..Johnny no get mind of em own...your brain controls Johnny... So use it...
SHOT UP, Do u know what is Penis when he sees breast?

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Uniquekriss(m): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ladylite:

It is easy.

Go to Instagram, contact matchmakers or any of those handles that put out a person's contact to get friends or make connections.... And she will definitely get someone and stop distracting you.

Maybe you can talk with her so she can tell you outrightly what she wants. Ensure it is recorded.

Then do what ever you want with her. Fvvck her till she farts and squirts. And she will respect you then report her to her sister.

I wonder why you are always available at home.

All men who have wife's kid sis or step daughter living with them actually fvvck them as star bonus.

Another Idea is to create nairaland topic where you can put out her pics and anyone interested can be interviewed by you before you connect the person to her and she will forget you.
savage grin grin cool
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by chrisxxx(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
olamide0147:
Drop her number and let's devour her
This is the only advice I buy. Bros if you don't want to chop her yourself drop me privately her number.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Shukushaka: 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoh get close to her and enjoy the bonus being given to you. Life no get photocopy. No matter what you do in life don't get caught.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
grin I can hear DARLING DARLING I CAN EXPLAIN
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by proclinician: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ladylite:

It is easy.

Go to Instagram, contact matchmakers or any of those handles that put out a person's contact to get friends or make connections.... And she will definitely get someone and stop distracting you.

Maybe you can talk with her so she can tell you outrightly what she wants. Ensure it is recorded.

Then do what ever you want with her. Fvvck her till she farts and squirts. And she will respect you then report her to her sister.

I wonder why you are always available at home.

All men who have wife's kid sis or step daughter living with them actually fvvck them as star bonus.

Another Idea is to create nairaland topic where you can put out her pics and anyone interested can be interviewed by you before you connect the person to her and she will forget you.

Now this is objectivity.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by deavicky(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

someone is about to start cheating.
It appears you also like big booooby. U for marry someone that has it maybe it will help you look away from someone else's own.
But if u really want her to stop dressing that way, just tell ur wife that why is bòobs is not as big as her sisters. Thank me later if u survive.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Segzy19: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bro, take charge and take control of your home.
Save yourself and your marriage..

Calmly tell or explain to your wife that you don't really appreciate the way her sister dresses in the house. She can dress the way she wants in her room but not when she is in the shares areas of the house.
If your wife is reasonable and mature, she will get the drift.

2. Stop inviting her for prayer in the absence of your wife.

If she doesn't change, and keep taunting you, then you will have to be firm otherwise your will spoil your marriage before it even starts.
That's how all those wife's younger sisters behave; as if they are sent by the devil.

Olorun a manwa pelu e o
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by KingTom(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mods close this recycled thread
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Uniquekriss(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
I've not seen a careless person as your wife. She knows how endowed her sister is and she sees her mode of dressing and still doesn't caution her, it's possible she is just putting u tru a test. Send that sister home so you don't die young
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by gbemishile: 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
for me personally if this kind of thing happens in my home,I will just say it plainly 'wetin be this wey u dey wear so? no dey wear this kain thing again.its not befitting'.
I don't need to call my wife to report her when I can tell her directly.there are no complications to issues like this,you say it plainly as it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
rotimioluwamuyi:

Please send her packing and stop bothering us with your bursty sister in law. you seem to like bursty ladies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When The Woman Is On Top (photo) / Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... / Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.