Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,997 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? (7133 Views)

How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by EmmySparky(m): 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Op u sleep with women finish begin enter Elisha...wetin happen na...
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 27, 2021
EmmySparky:
Op u sleep with women finish begin enter Elisha...wetin happen na...

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:21am On Apr 27, 2021
An honourable guy does not indulge in counting and if he has, he doesn't need to disclose any number.....
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by ekene101: 4:17am On Apr 27, 2021
Fedrick100:
Your mates are there thinking of how much they gonna make this week and you are here thinking of how many people you don Bleep and date.Suffer no dey tire you sha
As he no come get wetin go pay am this week,u fit help am think or add am join d one wey dey pay u?
Na so una go dey form like say na una hustle and serious pass while others dey lazy..here look like investment section to u abi?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by gnykelly(m): 5:27am On Apr 27, 2021
you can't Bleep everybody
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 27, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
243 as at december 2020

Omó é no easy as a human being sha.......
$#''&_-;_$$:;_$#:;:&_
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by charlito94(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2021
Congrats to ur lies
P1PrinceKT:
Non
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by charlito94(m): 7:54am On Apr 27, 2021
Thats the idea behind the post.
No matter the one ur dating now, there are other beautiful, sweet, handsome, better person out there.
just pick one and be satisfied thats what I told myself in this present relationship of mine.
P1PrinceKT:

which of them is sweetest among them.

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by charlito94(m): 7:55am On Apr 27, 2021
Thats the gospel truth
gnykelly:
you can't Bleep everybody
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Mcslize: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2021
I got to know what sex was all about at the age of 25. Not so many men will be able to keep themselves to that age before eating the forbidden fruit. I commend myself for that. That was some handful of years ago.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2021
angry na achievement?
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Cerebellum: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
243 as at december 2020
Omó é no easy as a human being sha.......
Chai!
You're A real Niggaagrin
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Sanctecosma(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2021
Dated just one
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Jenny1010(f): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
You sound like you have accomplished something in life. I know people like you op , you are not well. You are suffering from pyscho-pervertion. I'm sure most of those girls you listed their names as people you have bleeped are street beggers, house maids, mad women loitering the street, imbeciles and underage . because it obvious you are a weird shy pervert who only target the weak and vulnerable poor girls. Last last, na low self esteem go kill you angry

2 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

$#''&_-;_$$:;_$#:;:&_

Bro I don't understand your coding grin
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by SILENTandSMART2: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
Cerebellum:

Chai!

You're A real Niggaagrin

grin grin

We're both real nígga grin
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by LordDarius(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
Jenny1010:
You sound like you have accomplished something in life. I know people like you op , you are not well. You are suffering from pyscho-pervertion. I'm sure most of those girls you listed their names as people you have bleeped are street beggers, house maids, mad women loitering the street, imbeciles and underage . because it obvious you are a weird shy pervert who only target the weak and vulnerable poor girls. Last last, na low self esteem go kill you angry
Your name is included
Jenny... You sabi op wella, you must be one of types you typed...
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by SlimmB(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Jenny1010:

Ah... This babe dey Para o
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Truthabulabula(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Why keep count?
Lmaoooo

You funny lots thoughf
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by charlito94(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Jenny1010:

Na small pikin dey worry you

You might as well be on so many guys list thats why you are angry
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by charlito94(m): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
I wish I was you embarassed
Sanctecosma:
Dated just one

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:39am On Apr 28, 2021
I'VE DATED JUST ONE AND HAD SEX WITH TWO since the past 10years

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Dickson178(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2021
I think, I'm the highest here , who slept with many women . I slept with 5k girls ! Op I needed the trophy.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Sanctecosma(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2021
[quote author=Mcslize post=101162217]I got to know what sex was all about at the age of 25. Not so many men will be able to keep themselves to that age before eating the forbidden fruit. I commend myself for that. That was some handful of years ago.

@25 and you are talking while someone is clocking 30 and never experienced a first kiss let alone sex. Not that he doesn't have the opportunity o.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Sanctecosma(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2021
cheesy
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol. It means that they are 'legion'. In other words, he has lost count cheesy
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol. It means that they are 'legion'. In other words, he has lost count.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Sanctecosma(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2021
Ah ah! Really? Me wey dey talk say I never get enough experience. Mind telling me why?
charlito94:
I wish I was you embarassed
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Mcslize: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2021
[quote author=Sanctecosma post=101193513][/quote]

Lol. It's good the person is holding himself. If u can hold on. Cuz once u taste the forbidden fruit it will be hard to stay celibate. It is easier for those who haven't to be able to keep themselves.

But once u taste it, I tell u, you will keep tasting it even when u try not to taste it. So, it's definitely easier for those that haven't tasted it to be able to hold on longer than those that have tasted it.

So, I commend you if you are. Just look for one virgin marry if possible.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Sanctecosma(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2021
This I have figured out, the reason am still keeping on. But as for finding a virgin to marry, bro do you think it's possible nowadays? Even my first was sincere enough to tell me she isn't. Though we're no longer together.
Mcslize:

Lol. It's good the person is holding himself. If u can hold on. Cuz once u taste the forbidden fruit it will be hard to stay celibate. It is easier for those who haven't to be able to keep themselves.

But once u taste it, I tell u, you will keep tasting it even when u try not to taste it. So, it's definitely easier for those that haven't tasted it to be able to hold on longer than those that have tasted it.

So, I commend you if you are. Just look for one virgin marry if possible.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by antiterrorism(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2021
Thank God for my life now.
Not proud of it though. Life of a banker and later Sales Man.

Ungodly life one would latter regret.

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by charlito94(m): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2021
Sanctecosma:
Ah ah! Really? Me wey dey talk say I never get enough experience.
Mind telling me why?

Because it's not worth the A-Z list.
Just pick someone and be instead of numerous uncountable persons you can't even recall their names again.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Sanctecosma(m): 11:50am On Apr 28, 2021
It's alright
charlito94:

Because it's not worth the A-Z list.
Just pick someone and be instead of numerous uncountable persons you can't even recall their names again.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
Sanctecosma:
cheesy

Lol. It means that they are 'legion'. In other words, he has lost count cheesy

Lol. It means that they are 'legion'. In other words, he has lost count.

Hahahaha grin grin

That guy is not serious cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Why Do My Landlord Daughter Likes Bathing With This? (pics) / This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! / I Really Feel For This Girl (screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.