Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? (7132 Views)

How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jenny1010:
You sound like you have accomplished something in life. I know people like you op , you are not well. You are suffering from pyscho-pervertion. I'm sure most of those girls you listed their names as people you have bleeped are street beggers, house maids, mad women loitering the street, imbeciles and underage . because it obvious you are a weird shy pervert who only target the weak and vulnerable poor girls. Last last, na low self esteem go kill you angry
Send me a PM before 1:00 PM. I want to give you
my dicq.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Warlord2014(m): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
I have lashed up to 18 puna, and dated only two... I have been single since 2019.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Mcslize: 5:43am On Apr 29, 2021
Sanctecosma:
This I have figured out, the reason am still keeping on. But as for finding a virgin to marry, bro do you think it's possible nowadays? Even my first was sincere enough to tell me she isn't. Though we're no longer together.

It's possible but not easily. I recently met one and since then I just kept her as a friend due to her liveliness. I just quickly made her my chat buddy.

Just keep an opened mind, you might be lucky to meet one that will take things serious with you along the line.

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Keemsleek005(m): 6:28am On Apr 29, 2021
As much as i dont put mouth in all these kind of trends, i remembered i read a trend a guy said he got disgusted shen a lady told him about her body count and the lady was called names.
Let me just smile let me just shake the table a bit, maybe its time for women to reject men cos of body count too.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Meekha(m): 7:18am On Apr 29, 2021
Body count = 4

Still sleeping with one till we're tired of ourselves. Will sleep with one if not for distance.

None of them are prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by duduade: 7:46am On Apr 29, 2021
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Sanctecosma(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2021
Alright thanks bro.
Mcslize:

It's possible but not easily. I recently met one and since then I just kept her as a friend due to her liveliness. I just quickly made her my chat buddy.

Just keep an opened mind, you might be lucky to meet one that will take things serious with you along the line.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by charlito94(m): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2021
Awaear thats one of the reason behind the post.
Keemsleek005:
As much as i dont put mouth in all these kind of trends, i remembered i read a trend a guy said he got disgusted shen a lady told him about her body count and the lady was called names.
Let me just smile let me just shake the table a bit, maybe its time for women to reject men cos of body count too.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Casham: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Started dating at 22. Had my first sex the next year. On my third girlfriend right now(we never bleep because I know the relationship won't last). Had sex 11 times so far with 4 different girls. Bleeped only one out of the three girls I ever dated. Now 30.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by charlito94(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
Casham:
Started dating at 22. Had my first sex the next year. On my third girlfriend right now(we never bleep because I know the relationship won't last). Had sex 11 times so far with 4 different girls. Bleeped only one out of the three girls I ever dated. Now 30.

in the next two years I will be 30 and already I have lost body count grin
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Casham: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
charlito94:

in the next two years I will be 30 and already I have lost body count grin
cut soap for me na! Just kidding. Sex ain't a big deal for me though. I have an Edo friend who always fork girls in my room(sometimes right in my very presence). He's 27 now, but within a week, even I have lost count of how many girls he stoked in my very presence. Some people can fuk like rabbits.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by KingDash: 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
243 as at december 2020

Omó é no easy as a human being sha.......
bros my own na 30 oh, 2018 was a very good year...

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
KingDash:
bros my own na 30 oh, 2018 was a very good year...

Haha when i am not animal so you believe 243 ? grin

All is well , God dey..... grin
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by KingDash: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Haha when i am not animal so you believe 243 ? grin

All is well , God dey..... grin
bros I fear na.. when you no be chicken.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by SILENTandSMART2: 5:41am On Apr 30, 2021
KingDash:
bros I fear na.. when you no be chicken.

Abi nah grin

Real-life human-chicken dey grin , they've lost count grin

All is well....
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by charlito94(m): 9:59pm On May 01, 2021
Happy nre months guys grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BOOB ALERT!! Nigerian Model Goes Completely Naked In New Photo / Pls Why Do My Landlord Daughter Likes Bathing With This? (pics) / This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.