Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? (27628 Views)

Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You / What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by PlayMaker14: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
India defeating Nigeria 99 - 1 in a football match.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by vickydevoka(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Dremma4:
Help an undergraduate in need. I'm in deep hunger right now.

Victor opeyemi
Kuda microfinance bank

Thanks God bless.
God is ur strength
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by mrkings84(m): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ah.... E plenty o..
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Judolisco(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
That Nigeria will be better
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Akasammyoka: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
Our pastor was fond of using his children to set example for us. When teaching about immorality, he will proudly point at his 21year old daughter to be a virgin. So we always see them as demi gods. October 2020 visited my guy who just came back from town to collect my bread, only to hear somebody moaning harder! harder!!. Was very shocked when cynthia our pastor daughter came out from the room. Man was shocked to the marrow.

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Adewale1603(m): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
That true love really exist
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Dre183(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Dremma4:
Help an undergraduate in need. I'm in deep hunger right now.

Victor opeyemi
Kuda microfinance bank

Thanks God bless.

Oloriburuku omo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by plankyjacky(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lie Mohammed
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by CheedyJ(m): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
Bukasint:
mine am a lover of big gbola....na so one guy talk say him get big gbola dey make mouth only for me to get there and saw ciga sitck in between his legs...pls if u no get big gbola dont make mouth...

I know you want to be quoted well, here you are... big gbola kee u dial

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by donMIG(m): 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
*I've never done dis before
*I love u n I won't leave u
*BUHARI IS THE GREATEST OF ALL LIARS

WHERE R WE NOW

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Realdon1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
The largest lie is when Lai Muhammad lied that he has never lied in his entire lying life. He lied that all his words rely on reliable source. Lolz
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by uncleFola(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
Peju ....... Chaii... Paju told me she was pregnant when we were in 100level.... I was running everywhere to gather money for abortion... I even hawked shoes on street just to raise money...... Money completed, Peju went for the abortion only for me to find out years later after we have graduated that it was a planed movement just to fool me.....
Before u say I am a fool for real...... Peju brought a well doctored positive result to me.... She paid to get that .....
Peju Na only God fit forgive you ....
I won’t say more than that...

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by tunary(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
AsherAmari:
I asked a man if he was married ( he was asking me out) he said no. I asked him if he smokes, he said nope.

So he invited me over to his place. His kitchen looked so well arranged and stocked up for a bachelor. I just kept observing things.

So he went into one of the rooms and I saw a big photo album hidden under the table. I brought it out, LO and behold, I saw from his traditional marriage to white wedding pics. My heart began to pant. I heard him coming and quickly tucked it back under the table. He looked at me strangely and called out. Beke!!! ... I just smiled.

Then he entered another room and was ironing. When he left, I quickly peeked and saw a mobile rack with female clothings. He moved the rack out of their room to that place so any girl that comes will not see any female clothes in his room. Mehnn... This time he caught me peeking, didn't say anything but the way he eyed me? I felt like disappearing.

He went into his room and as he was coming out this time, he had a cigarette in his mouth. And I asked, I tot you said you don't smoke? He replied. Now you know. Huh?

I couldn't even mention the marriage part let him not strangle me. Immediately He dropped me off. I blocked him on Facebook and blacklisted his number.

Very big fat lie!
What if he had forced himself on you? don't go to a man's house again. Konji can make them loss self control and becloud their sense of reasoning. sit down for your house

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by jagorinho: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
from a friend
he told me when he was a kid, people around his neighborhood usually call him " Doctor " because he was a smart kid, after failing JAMB twice, the guy started warning people to desist calling him doctor, he is a Zoologist now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
tunary:
What if he had forced himself on you? don't go to a man's house again. Konji can make them loss self control and becloud their sense of reasoning. sit down for your house

Hmmm... He seemed responsible o. That was a long time though. 2013.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Anaerobi(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
one nation bound in freedom, peace and unity was the biggest lie ever.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
AsherAmari:

forget about seemed responsible.most who seem responsible are usually the culprit.a word is enough for the wise
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Ugandatales: 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
OP you would have made your post short... it's tooooooo long men!
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Ugandatales: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
Slimslimqq:
My dad first born has always been lying to my dad that he's abroad for over 15 years, meanwhile big bro Don open church for akure.

We were invited to a church program at odogbolu ogun state, big bro church was also invited, infact he was a guest speaker for the program.

We were shocked when we saw big bro doing anointing and speaking in tongues.

Dad was so shocked and heartbroken.

Dad has always been using big bro achievement to brag among is friends and members that his son is abroad.

Big bro later apologized and gave and excuse that he was deported some years back and didn't wanna let dad know.

He finally traveled though 2 years later. But dad wouldn't believe him whenever he calls, unless he does video calls and show him oyinbo people..

Lol
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
forget about seemed responsible.most who seem responsible are usually the culprit.a word is enough for the wise

Yeah, Ive heard. like I said, it was a long time ago. I don't go to Mens house any longer.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by olisaEze(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
GEJ's Administration is more corrupt than PMB's regime. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by NVSBL: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
ORIGENAL:
Since I was born and now I am getting old, I have never heard a lie like APC Government with Lia Muhammed the lieing machine

Lol. I sang this in my head, sha.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Bukasint: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
CheedyJ:

I know you want to be quoted well, here you are... big gbola kee u dial

waytin...kilode
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Ugandatales: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
Bukasint:
mine am a lover of big gbola....na so one guy talk say him get big gbola dey make mouth only for me to get there and saw ciga sitck in between his legs...pls if u no get big gbola dont make mouth...

Interesting. Me that I have big gbola and girls are running away. I wish I had average size.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by dam4sam: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
La-ing Mohammed saying the Biggest thing Govt did to prevent another Civil War, was to grant free Education to Nigerians born after 1970.
Weyrey ni Baba yii sha
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by thaoriginator: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
cry
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Bukasint: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ugandatales:

Interesting. Me that I have big gbola and girls are running away. I wish I had average size.

serious....but u dey uganda

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by john633(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
I am a virgin
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Coldie(m): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
I
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by tunary(m): 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
AsherAmari:

You don't judge a book by its covers. some men may look responsible and innocent outside but they are devil inside. even SOME guilty looking men are better than them, green snake green grass.

You where so lucky then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by rimam849(m): 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
india scored nigeria 99-1 and nigeria still won the match

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House / What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? / Please What Does "Yinmu Yinmu" Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.