Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? (27254 Views)

Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You / What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by lucky4west: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2021
people that lie alot dont always see that their lies are hollow and easily discovered......my ex girl b4 i got married should have a P.hd in lies...wayback in school because her pappy was old she told her roommates and myself that he was the father's driver...any time her pop come to see her she will say her father sent his driver, her old mum in the village was her grandma while her eldest sis in Lagos was her mum....oooh boy! fast forward to after school and visits to her home town all the lies crumbled...infact her age self she minus 10 years!......abeg make we leave her matter.....uptill now she is still whipping up more lies.....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by somehow: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2021
How is this a lie?
The current and future leaders were and are once children.
Lakside1955:
That we children are the leaders of tomorrow in nigeria shocked shocked sad sad shocked sad

Biggest scam ever embarassed
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Kroos205: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2021
for my house outside campus, e get one of my fellow tenant wey i check im phone kan see one fine girl for im wallpaper. i ask am who be dix fyn gal, im say na im gf.. i dey surprised cos my guy no too fyn to get dat kain gf(no be insult sha).
my guy begin dey tell me about the girl, say she be funaab student, she too like sex,all those time wey im no dey sleep house..na d gal side im dey go... i sha believe am.
long after, my guy begin dey complain say im gf dey give am attitude.. i just tell am to handover d phone make i whine am.
as baba gv me phone, i nor knw wetin push me| i just go check their chat history. na so i discover say d girl no gree for baba, she talk say she no fit date am say im be lyk brother to her infact na brother wale she dey call my guy. d worst be say d gal still await admission for ibadan poly. aiye oniro omani da o.
omo i tell d whole d matter, till now we still dey use im matter dey catch cruise.
anyways na mapoly we dey

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Simba00007(m): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2021
uncleFola:
Peju ....... Chaii... Paju told me she was pregnant when we were in 100level.... I was running everywhere to gather money for abortion... I even hawked shoes on street just to raise money...... Money completed, Peju went for the abortion only for me to find out years later after we have graduated that it was a planed movement just to fool me.....
Before u say I am a fool for real...... Peju brought a well doctored positive result to me.... She paid to get that .....
Peju Na only God fit forgive you ....
I won’t say more than that...
the same thing happened to me but I got some big bros who told me that thing could be a scam,so I played it cool,"baby isn't a bad idea" when she saw I wasn't forthcoming,she later admitted she wasn't pregnant. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by IkengaRussell(m): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2021
bisiswag:

Just for ref purposes. Loool. Teach your kids better,I lost a bro to that crap too. When he became aware about what life really was,he could not handle it and resorted to drugs. Sad

I also fell into heavy drug addiction..I could only rescue myself after 3 years..
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by IkengaRussell(m): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Lmaooo but had to ask, do you still believe in God or have you become agnostic or atheist ?

I'm somewhere in between bro...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Simba00007(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2021
AsherAmari:

Your point exactly?

I didn't share my experience to seek for advice. I only did to warn other young girls who are still searching to be careful. So don't bother. I'm older and wiser now. I can take care of myself.

Good night.that's enough,you passed your point. Thank you for sharing.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by inumidun2010(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2021
AsherAmari:

What was the question sef? grin
Are you married?
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 27, 2021
inumidun2010:

Are you married?

Mba. I'm scared of more lies.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by inumidun2010(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2021
AsherAmari:

Mba. I'm scared of more lies.

Las las, Na your Picture go follow me GO. SHILOH.., when my picture dey appear inside your DREAM.. Nobody go tell you say GOD OF OYEDEPO dey answer prayer... But on a serious note... Not all GUYS are LIARS... Thank God say you sound like the CHURCHY TYPE.. Godly Guys full EVERYWHERE... Till then... HASTA LA VISTA...
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2021
inumidun2010:

Las las, Na your Picture go follow me GO. SHILOH.., when my picture dey appear inside your DREAM.. Nobody go tell you say GOD OF OYEDEPO dey answer prayer... But on a serious note... Not all GUYS are LIARS... Thank God say you sound like the CHURCHY TYPE.. Godly Guys full EVERYWHERE... Till then... HASTA LA VISTA...

Lol... Are you speaking in tongues or what?

Tkia.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by inumidun2010(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2021
AsherAmari:

Lol... Are you speaking in tongues or what?
Tkia.
It means BYE... But then, Youll hear from my GOD( EL-ROI)...
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 27, 2021
inumidun2010:

It means BYE... But then, Youll hear from my GOD( EL-ROI)...
smiley.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Lantycool: 11:18am On Apr 27, 2021
That Jesus is God. How can God die and resurrect on the third day. Who was ruling the world when He died?
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by abysirius(m): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2021
Lekki massacre. Crazy to realize it wasn't true. DJ switch..
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Mikyle: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
COVID 19
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Nairalandmonika: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
That God exists
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Gotson(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
My ex oooo. I can't finish telling the lies o
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Realhommie(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
AsherAmari:

No o. I should go for a bicycle rider so people can call me a good girl? You try.
Of course you know that's not what he meant. Bottom line is una too get long throat.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Realhommie(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
BarrElChapo:
Enjoyed the read OP but make o ask, why people too dey lie for you grin

He's possibly a liar too. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by Realhommie(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
wizod:
DID HE ATE YOUR FORBIDDEN FRUIT?
Of course. Lol

You don't expect her to admit it. I could be wrong though but it's highly unlikely he didn't chao her.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by hay123: 5:07am On Apr 28, 2021
Nigeria youth are lazy by buhari
We did not invite the soldier to kill lekki masacre .. tinubu and sawolu
The Killings are not by the army. Nigeria army
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? by PhilipReigns(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
laraskey:
asked a man if he was married ( he was asking me out) he said no. I asked him if he smokes, he said nope.
So he invited me over to his place. His kitchen looked so well arranged and stocked up for a bachelor. I just kept observing things.
So he went into one of the rooms and I saw a big photo album hidden under the table. I brought it out, LO and behold, I saw from his traditional marriage to white wedding pics. My heart began to pant. I heard him coming and quickly tucked it back under the table. He looked at me strangely and called out. Beke!!! ... I just smiled.
Then he entered another room and was ironing. When he left, I quickly peeked and saw a mobile rack with female clothings. He moved the rack out of their room to that place so any girl that comes will not see any female clothes in his room. Mehnn... This time he caught me peeking, didn't say anything but the way he eyed me? I felt like disappearing.
He went into his room and as he was coming out this time, he had a cigarette in his mouth. And I asked, I tot you said you don't smoke? He replied. Now you know. Huh?
I couldn't even mention the marriage part let him not strangle me. Immediately He dropped me off. I blocked him on Facebook and blacklisted his number.
Lol, lwkmd
He is not so smart himself or he didn't care enough to hide those things properly. My late sister had dated a legally married man pretending to be single for good two years without having a single hint or sign. constants visit to his house, even to the extent she had started to sample the man to every member of her family as one she will likely marry and Baba played along but never introduce her to any of his family members, infact every goodam information my sister has about him is fake, down to his name (just so my sister doesn't use it to Search for him on Facebook) Mhmmm guys re not smiling o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Disgraceful Habits Displayed By Nigerian Policemen In Public Places / Heavy Rainfall Pulls Down High Tension Wire At Ikeja Area Of Lagos. See Photos / JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Results Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.