Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Accommodating An Insolent Girl - Education (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accommodating An Insolent Girl (78297 Views)

Advice Concerning : Accommodating An Insolent Girl / Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? / KNUST Ghana Sanction Six Students For Accommodating Opposite Sex After 10pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Lilpen3758: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
murphyibiam15:
Yen yen yen ten. Sex starved ostrich mtcheew
Sorry ooh impotent simp
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by OsuIgboIpob: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Telstar:
Fvk you!!
Hoe low foe
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by realtalk19: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
ShawnT:
I said move
u should have kept quiet.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Kessingtonani: 8:16am On Apr 29, 2021
You nailed it.

Well.........yo grevious mistake was leaving the bed to sleep on the floor........in the first place bro.........

Girls see u as a king........when u put nobody above you.........they r all bird brain

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by ShawnT(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2021
It's obvious you're stupid
realtalk19:
u should have kept quiet.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by realtalk19: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2021
ShawnT:
It's obvious you're stupid

You lack manners and social media etiquette. It shows your level of intelligence and immaturity. Continue barking on a faceless forum when u are tired you will stop responding.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by ShawnT(m): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2021
Just Bleep off okay
realtalk19:

You lack manners and social media etiquette. It shows your level of intelligence and immaturity. Continue barking on a faceless forum when u are tired you will stop responding.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by sharpwriter(m): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
wjxavier:
Has anybody told you this is the disrespect you get from not chopping her?

It never fails to happen.

Oh. You’re a Christian? Then don’t start what you can’t finish.

If you had hammered her first night, she will be your slave at least for the foreseeable future.

Listen. I am Christian. Born again. I don’t recommend immorality but I am street to the core.

Don’t start what you can’t finish. In the world out there, nobody respects a gentleman.

All your drama of locking door could have been solved by pinning her head in burglary iron and firing her like a dog from behind.

The respect you seek will create itself.

Don’t be a horsey

Over. And out.

Jesus is coming soon oooo. Ehen.

Be advised

Hahaha hahaha... This one tough for hearing
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by murphyibiam15(m): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Sorry ooh impotent simp
I'm not like your father that your mother cheated on to produce a bastarrd like u who knows nothing else except sex cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Lilpen3758: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
murphyibiam15:

I'm not like your father that your mother cheated on to produce a bastarrd like u who knows nothing else except sex cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
E pain am hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Lilpen3758: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Murphy man or whatever u are called am not buhari that is frustrating your useless life, na your small preek dey make u hate sex ewu ugly imp
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by murphyibiam15(m): 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Murphy man or whatever u are called am not buhari that is frustrating your useless life, na your small preek dey make u hate sex ewu ugly imp
Small ugly boy with a 1cm penile shaft. Look here boy, you're so daft, I'm not frustrated like your very sef and not even in your cursed Nigeria at the moment. Have other things to do with your life than think of sex every now and then. Make money with your time and stop being useless to yourself and parents. Ewu Gambia
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by akpota(m): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
nnamdiosu:

Then the neighbor should unstrand her.
I first was getting angry as I was reading your post from the top.
But when I got to the last paragraph, I just smiled and said to myself...I have a twin brother out there.

However, note this is just a displinary measure.
After two or.three days, return back to the house.

Then give her a very sound warning, coupled with an option to accept your rules or leave.
Sometimes, people need to be taught the hard way, before they get sense.

Let's hope she gets sense.
but don’t sound too harsh too when warning. It should be like a heart talk too.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by akpota(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
Connected1:
She can't decode what he meant, they aren't logical beings, he could have related it to her straight away.
She's snubbing him for the last few days because she's had been developing some feelings and she didn't expect him to treat her that way.
Women are complicated to handle.
Hmm, can be true. The reason why I feel he should talk with her and he would know how the girl sees him. Bros, should be a bit calm and look at things from both ways.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by akpota(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
kurlz:

I'm a lady o. But see take your bed back. Let her sleep on the floor. Let her know everything has changed. And don't give her any spare again. Hence forth she works according to you timetable.

'Nansensess' upon ingredients...

Besides see as people are saying she will still lie over your head that you raped her or made sexual advances at her. If she does that don't worry o. Enter your room, bring her a bible, ask her to swear. She wouldn't dare.
I bet with you I've tried it it works like magic.

she may not do that. These are those general assumptions. The girl will change after this and things should be fine. Dude would enjoy the company too. They would be fine

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by kurlz(f): 6:50am On Apr 30, 2021
akpota:
she may not do that. These are those general assumptions. The girl will change after this and things should be fine. Dude would enjoy the company too. They would be fine

Hopefully.

All we need is updates now. How is it going with the two at the moment.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Lilpen3758: 7:21am On Apr 30, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Small ugly boy with a 1cm penile shaft. Look here boy, you're so daft, I'm not frustrated like your very sef and not even in your cursed Nigeria at the moment. Have other things to do with your life than think of sex every now and then. Make money with your time and stop being useless to yourself and parents. Ewu Gambia
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Lilpen3758: 9:09am On Apr 30, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Seems like i hit a nerve.....oga u too run mouth like pregnant woman go joor.....free me
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Daytrader1: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2021
Still in line
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by NWAAMARA(f): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hassanmaye:
What is her vital needs
are u a child? are u a learner?! cmon man up!
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by NWAAMARA(f): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
are you sure you're a lady
meaning what? cos I'm saying the truth?
are u a virgin?! hypocrite! every Sunday u go go church, but u still get bf wey dey shine ur Congo and ur here in nairaland forming holier than thou. tufiakwa. not me biko. if ur a virgin, say it now loud and clear or forever remain silent. #Hypocrite
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by NWAAMARA(f): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
are you sure you're a lady
meaning what? cos I'm saying the truth?
are u a virgin?! hypocrite! every Sunday u go go church, but u still get bf wey dey shine ur Congo and ur here in nairaland forming holier than thou. tufiakwa. not me biko. if ur a virgin, say it now loud and clear or forever remain silent. #Hypocrite
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by olamide0147: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
pocohantas:
embarassed

If you are staying with people, the least you can do is be useful.

Isn’t this the same reason some women prefer their family visiting, over their husband’s own? So why can’t the little girl fetch the damn water! She no dey fetch water for her papa house? She should fetch it without being told if she was properly raised. It is a daily routine like any other.

There are little things that wins the heart of your host. When next you are coming, they will look forward to having you.
pocohantas has really changed who's that guy in your life?
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Hassanmaye(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
NWAAMARA:

are u a child? are u a learner?!
cmon man up!
Her vital can vary because what Jenifer wants may differ from what jenevieve wants
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by NWAAMARA(f): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Her vital can vary because what Jenifer wants may differ from what jenevieve wants
okay na kitten AKA pupu. are u happy now?
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by NWAAMARA(f): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hassanmaye:

okay na punnany AKA pupu. are u happy now?

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Hassanmaye(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
NWAAMARA:

okay na punnany AKA pupu. are u happy now?
Nawaoo you just confirm women love sex more than men but they will be forming as if it's death sentence
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by NWAAMARA(f): 2:47pm On May 01, 2021
Curi0us345:
hahaha you're a man pretending to be a lady.
a woman can't say what you're saying
u may even call me a hermaphrodite, I don't care. the truth is the truth. stick to the issue on ground and stop deviating. Nonsense.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by kurlz(f): 6:20pm On May 10, 2021
daveyjay:
Good day NLers, please I need your take on this.
I'm a student in one of Nigeria's prominent public universities.

A girl decided to vie for admission in my school via the predigree programme but she had no accommodation. Because of the relationship between my parents and hers, I offered to take her in from January till now

I offered a roof over her head.

The first night she came, she slept on the floor and I wasn't okay with that, the following night, I told her she could have the bed, I vacated my bed and relegated myself to sleeping on the floor, we can't share same bed since she's neither my babe nor sister. And this sleeping routine has continued ever since then. The floor is my new bed

I gave her my spare key, uncensored access to my kitchen and everything within my legal occupancy.
Cut long story short, last week Tuesday she woke up, had her bath, ate then stepped out briefly, when she returned we were outta water. Tap water of course. She called my attention to it to which I remained calm. Meanwhile I hadn't eaten neither had I bathed. At noon, she came to me that she was hungry but couldn't cook due to unavailability of water, I then asked her if I am to fetch her water??!.

She said she was gonn take food stuff to her friend's place (upstairs) to cook.
I replied by asking how many of her friends had lacked water and brought food stuff to cook here??!

She got angry and took some money and left

That same Tuesday, I went to see Chelsea game, when I returned, I asked her if she cooked but she didn't dignify me with her attention talk more of a response.
I thought it was rude but considered it as one of the many tantrums of ladies

The following morning, she woke up, acted like I don't exist, couldn't greet... had her bathe and left. Returned, unlocked the door, walked in like I wasn't there, ate, left to her friend's place.

On Thursday she repeated the routine, I called her back when she was going out, I asked her if she considered me as her father, brother or boyfriend that she'd wake up and start throwing attitudes...
I made her understand that I am her benefactor.
Hardly did I finish before she left. She returned and continued in same path and that has continued till this very moment...

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word e come be like say I be ghost.

What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

She has returned and has been calling my line but I've been ignoring...

Now, is my action too harsh or still in line??!

Guy what's the update
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Freelane33(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
HOLEOSHO CAN MY POLAND ENTERS YOUR HOLLAND TO CREATE NEW ZEALAND cool?
Holluwhakemmy:
Sorry for what happened. But you should have reported her to her parents or yours base on the relatonship that exist between your family and hers istead of locking her out

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB / 1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!! / 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.