Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Accommodating An Insolent Girl - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accommodating An Insolent Girl (78267 Views)

Advice Concerning : Accommodating An Insolent Girl / Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? / KNUST Ghana Sanction Six Students For Accommodating Opposite Sex After 10pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Bryan88(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:
Good day NLers, please I need your take on this.
I'm a student in one of Nigeria's prominent public universities.

A girl decided to vie for admission in my school via the predigree programme but she had no accommodation. Because of the relationship between my parents and hers, I offered to take her in from January till now

I offered a roof over her head.

The first night she came, she slept on the floor and I wasn't okay with that, the following night, I told her she could have the bed, I vacated my bed and relegated myself to sleeping on the floor, we can't share same bed since she's neither my babe nor sister. And this sleeping routine has continued ever since then. The floor is my new bed

I gave her my spare key, uncensored access to my kitchen and everything within my legal occupancy.
Cut long story short, last week Tuesday she woke up, had her bath, ate then stepped out briefly, when she returned we were outta water. Tap water of course. She called my attention to it to which I remained calm. Meanwhile I hadn't eaten neither had I bathed. At noon, she came to me that she was hungry but couldn't cook due to unavailability of water, I then asked her if I am to fetch her water??!.

She said she was gonn take food stuff to her friend's place (upstairs) to cook.
I replied by asking how many of her friends had lacked water and brought food stuff to cook here??!

She got angry and took some money and left

That same Tuesday, I went to see Chelsea game, when I returned, I asked her if she cooked but she didn't dignify me with her attention talk more of a response.
I thought it was rude but considered it as one of the many tantrums of ladies

The following morning, she woke up, acted like I don't exist, couldn't greet... had her bathe and left. Returned, unlocked the door, walked in like I wasn't there, ate, left to her friend's place.

On Thursday she repeated the routine, I called her back when she was going out, I asked her if she considered me as her father, brother or boyfriend that she'd wake up and start throwing attitudes...
I made her understand that I am her benefactor.
Hardly did I finish before she left. She returned and continued in same path and that has continued till this very moment...

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word e come be like say I be ghost.

What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

She has returned and has been calling my line but I've been ignoring...

Now, is my action too harsh or still in line??!

TO BE HONEST? YOU GUYS ARE JUST INLOVE WITHOUT KNOWING IT.

2 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Sebbs(m): 8:56am On Apr 28, 2021
Calm down boss what if na your blood sister?
Sit am down iron things out
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by MajesticKris: 8:56am On Apr 28, 2021
Na u, I ask??

Busy Body grin

Frank83:
wetin concern if the girl is fine
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by lucky4west: 8:56am On Apr 28, 2021
you are my man any time...u are a real man, taken all her bullshit but still calm and finally nailed her wayward attitude...na now she know say u get phone to call abi? when she could not even greet you these past days...serve her right....when u are ready send her packing she aint worth the sacrifice...she is feeling entitled over nothing when she is more or less a beggar that should have returned the favor you did for her with gratitude...nonsense!
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by galadima77(m): 8:58am On Apr 28, 2021
mmadu4:
she wants you to sleep with her so she can take full control . or become and liability and tie you down with pregnancy you better let her go . if you have money find small single room and porch rent for her so she can carry her wahaala go .

@bolded, so make him simp join? Abi you no read the story?

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Saig: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2021
She don learn her lesson already. Open that door. But Thanks for being a gentleman
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by martinsoreoluwa: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2021
@Op you have done well. but don't go too far. she might frame u up that u wanna bleep her and she is not interested...that's the cause of your attitude towards her. fear woman ooo. I will advice u to calm down and resolve d issue amicably.

regards.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Eju2018(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2021
What you did is absolutely right. How can a lady be so ungrateful for all the inconveniences she has caused you. I will do worse than you did if it were to be my house.
What nonsense.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by akpota(m): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2021
Saig:
She don learn her lesson already. Open that door. But Thanks for being a gentleman
Boss, she has learned it. The OP act similar to me. We are calm no shout but act. But these days, I put myself in the other shoes at times and reason why would this person behave like this before coming to a logical conclusion and action.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Papadoh(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2021
The cure for madness is insanity. Well done.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Connected1: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2021
I can't judge better, it's a one end story.
But I observed you were being bossy when you told that do her friends bring their food to your apartment for cooking when they run out of water, that was harsh and must have been said in a harsh tone.
You could have simply said No, I don't like that idea, and you could do well to show her where to get water.
Moreover a lady needs to bath at least twice a day, so forget the part where you said she used the water,. Because if she doesn't, you might perceive foul odours and still complain.
Like I said, it's best I hear from both parties.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by macrodata(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:

A girl decided to vie for admission in my school via the predigree programme but she had no accommodation. Because of the relationship between my parents and hers, I offered to take her in from January till now

This is why she is confident in her actions. Kick her out, you can't continue to sleep on the floor in your own house. Respect yourself so she can respect you!
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by realtalk19: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2021
ShawnT:
You're mad sir

You just expressed ur mental condition. Seriously you need help.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by SirIsaacus(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2021
Kingcalls:
Thats the entitlement mentality women have...imagine say u decide to de hammer am , she will do worse... thats the difference between guys and girls...if na man u accommodate freely...he will sleep on the floor and still act like house boy to u...he will b going on errands free for u and will b fetching the water without u knowing that the is water problem...men are more appreciative than woman and never forget the help u gave them when they were in need ... women act like entitled spoilt kids

You're right, when I was in school, I had this friend that stayed in our school hostel, he had a roommate that was junior in level to us, and the guy wasn't too financially buoyant, so we'd give him food, clothes and money sometimes. Omo the guy wan kill us with respect, even dey offer to wash my guy clothes and do some menial jobs for free for us sometimes, na we nor dey allow am

5 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by oshaosha2014(m): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2021
"victim"

bestabigaelever:

Yes boss
80% people are gullible and believe whatever the victim says
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by nnamdiosu(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:
My neighbor called that she's stranded that I should return

Then the neighbor should unstrand her.
I first was getting angry as I was reading your post from the top.
But when I got to the last paragraph, I just smiled and said to myself...I have a twin brother out there.

However, note this is just a displinary measure.
After two or.three days, return back to the house.

Then give her a very sound warning, coupled with an option to accept your rules or leave.
Sometimes, people need to be taught the hard way, before they get sense.

Let's hope she gets sense.

3 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by donvoice(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2021
Rocktation:

Why do some of you even quote people, when it's almost as though your brains can't process written words? How does what you said now, correlate with what I wrote?

To identify a devastated feminist who doesn't know the difference between courtesy and being disciplined is not hard.

The greatest dullard of the century, no wonder you still remain like this

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by AKNDBC(m): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2021
You really tried as a man with golden heart nevertheless, you caused the whole wahala for yourself. In the first instance, you should not have accommodated her. How could you have opposite sex and you expect her to behave well. She didn't see what she wanted that was the reason why she changed. Pls, forget about what the two families would say. What matters now is your well being. Let her go because if you allow her in, she will do worse than what she did before.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by donvoice(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2021
martinsoreoluwa:
@Op you have done well. but don't go too far. she might frame u up that u wanna bleep her and she is not interested...that's the cause of your attitude towards her. fear woman ooo. I will advice u to calm down and resolve d issue amicably.

regards.

I was once in such shoe
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2021
Lol
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by obadesanre: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2021
So the person that housed her nor be person pikin . She lacks courtesy and proper upbringing. She thinks she can rubbish the guy. Even if the guy want to befriend her, and she doesn't want that, why not be polite in her approach. You think it's easy to feed another mouth for this buhari era. God punish her
daveyjay:
Lol.
She be person pikin na

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by showafrica(m): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:

The first night she came, she slept on the floor and I wasn't okay with that, the following night, I told her she could have the bed, I vacated my bed and relegated myself to sleeping on the floor, we can't share same bed since she's neither my babe nor sister. And this sleeping routine has continued ever since then. The floor is my new bed

I gave her my spare key, uncensored access to my kitchen and everything within my legal occupancy.
Cut long story short, last week Tuesday she woke up, had her bath, ate then stepped out briefly, when she returned we were outta water. Tap water of course. She called my attention to it to which I remained calm. Meanwhile I hadn't eaten neither had I bathed. At noon, she came to me that she was hungry but couldn't cook due to unavailability of water, I then asked her if I am to fetch her water??!.

I replied by asking how many of her friends had lacked water and brought food stuff to cook here??!

That same Tuesday, I went to see Chelsea game, when I returned, I asked her if she cooked but she didn't dignify me with her attention talk more of a response.

The following morning, she woke up, acted like I don't exist, couldn't greet... had her bathe and left. Returned, unlocked the door, walked in like I wasn't there, ate, left to her friend's place.

On Thursday she repeated the routine, I called her back when she was going out, I asked her if she considered me as her father, brother or boyfriend that she'd wake up and start throwing attitudes...
Hardly did I finish before she left. She returned and continued in same path and that has continued till this very moment...

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word e come be like say I be ghost.

What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

She is calling you to come open door make she take her stuffs and leave. She is been waiting for this day so that she will tell her people say na you pursue am. There is giant prikkck waiting for her the other side.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by billyG(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2021
U pfuck up U should have given are laid down rules & conditions b4 U accommodate her e.g she clean d room,cook,fetch water in exchange for accommodation.any violation d consequence is eviction.make her know she is in Big brother house.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Malawian(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2021
Why you go give am your bed to sleep? by that, you tell am say you be beta simp. Next time, buy am Mat (Not Foam) to dey sleep on.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by 02Kebreal(m): 9:46am On Apr 28, 2021
Mexzy4sho:

Bro, I off cap for you. Best response to someone like that....

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by kissdreyalltime: 9:58am On Apr 28, 2021
She no won get sense at all and she thinks say nah house she de..... Guy I doff for your kind
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by teflondoppez(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2021
Richochett:

You don't have any legal right to lock her out of her personal belongings (e.g clothes). If you're not comfortable with her attitude simply tell her to start looking for accommodation.

Moreover, from your narratives I can't see anywhere the girl has wronged you. You're are just acting bossy because its your house cool

Allow her to enter the house.
FVCKInG SIMP....you be shame on guy code

2 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Richochett: 10:13am On Apr 28, 2021
teflondoppez:

FVCKInG SIMP....you be shame on guy code
Lol I liked your comment
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by petitejolie(f): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:

u get mind o. She has a place she goes to stay na so let her go back. Tell her to find another place den give her access to her belongings. She can accuse u of rape that she’s been turning down your advances that’s y ure upset with her. You’re walking on dangerous grounds.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Olisehinnocent: 10:14am On Apr 28, 2021
Bro u even try. If na me I go show her pepper
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by ogub(m): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2021
Richochett:

You don't have any legal right to lock her out of her personal belongings (e.g clothes). If you're not comfortable with her attitude simply tell her to start looking for accommodation.

Moreover, from your narratives I can't see anywhere the girl has wronged you. You're are just acting bossy because its your house cool

Allow her to enter the house.
there will always be someone to support evil and bad behaviour in this life. Smh
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by akpota(m): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2021
AKNDBC:
You really tried as a man with golden heart nevertheless, you caused the whole wahala for yourself. In the first instance, you should not have accommodated her. How could you have opposite sex and you expect her to behave well. She didn't see what she wanted that was the reason why she changed. Pls, forget about what the two families would say. What matters now is your well being. Let her go because if you allow her in, she will do worse than what she did before.
She do you think she wanted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!! / 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria / Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.