Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Accommodating An Insolent Girl - Education (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accommodating An Insolent Girl (78241 Views)

Advice Concerning : Accommodating An Insolent Girl / Have You Ever Seen An Exam Instruction So Accommodating? / KNUST Ghana Sanction Six Students For Accommodating Opposite Sex After 10pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Richochett: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
iInjureHerYansh:
No you ain't bro I'm also a witness.. You the dumbest ever liveth
Ha ha ha

Abeg don't make me laugh
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Graciafun(m): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
martinsoreoluwa:
@Op you have done well. but don't go too far. she might frame u up that u wanna bleep her and she is not interested...that's the cause of your attitude towards her. fear woman ooo. I will advice u to calm down and resolve d issue amicably.

regards.

He hasn't raped her, she can go to helll
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Oshlander: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:
I thank everyone for their invaluable input. To those saying there's more to the story, you're wrong. I spelled it out the way it all happened. When the matter got to our parents, if there was anything hidden, she would have let it out.

She's not my slave in anywAy and I never expected her to fetch me water, WE DON'T FETCH WATER. We pump when the reservoir is empty. It just happened that the caretaker was unavailable to pump the water thAt very moment.

I equally stated that I hadn't had my bath but later went to see a football game which is an indication that we later had water. The water was pumped even before evening.
She has stayed for about 3 months, she knows how this thing works.

This confirms my earlier assertion that most people don't critique an issue before wanting to proffer any solutions.

@Daveyjay, remember that you own yourself your happiness and peace of mind.

Good luck again.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by seguno2: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:
Lastly the matter has been resolved in the best possible way after the lock out.

She apologised, I did apologise too but I let her know the earlier we part ways, the better for us(me especially)

Please what did you apologise for exactly?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Captain92: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Some girls self, just imagine this kind attitude, just throw her out cos sense is far from her.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by seguno2: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
Richochett:

You don't have any legal right to lock her out of her personal belongings (e.g clothes). If you're not comfortable with her attitude simply tell her to start looking for accommodation.

Moreover, from your narratives I can't see anywhere the girl has wronged you. You're are just acting bossy because its your house cool

Allow her to enter the house.

Are you another entitled tantrum thrower

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Bigprick9inches: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
i feel you are not mentioning something. i feel you might have made advances to f cuk her. no girl will suddenly behave like this if you nver made advances to Bleep her. second reason could be that the socalled friend you she just made in the same compound must have told her some stupid things about you. either ways , you looseguard
btw, locking her out is archaic. just tell her to leave the house. simple. tell her parents of her behavior before asking her to leave
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Richochett: 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
seguno2:

Are you another entitled tantrum thrower
Ha ha ha ha

Abeg dont make me laugh
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Malawian(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
billyG:

Buy her wetin?She shld come with her mat or foam.
Your own Alpha Male strong o grin grin
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by billyG(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Malawian:

Your own Alpha Male strong o grin grin
I dnt bend over backward for common pussycat.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by realtalk19: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
ShawnT:
You've been noticed...Move pls

I don't crave for attention from people like u.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by ShawnT(m): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
I said move
realtalk19:

I don't crave for attention from people like u.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Mypeople2(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
2elliot:
Na probably small sized hostel forms not big enough for two persons.
Okay .
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by DedeNkem: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:
Good day NLers, please I need your take on this.
I'm a student in one of Nigeria's prominent public universities.

A girl decided to vie for admission in my school via the predigree programme but she had no accommodation. Because of the relationship between my parents and hers, I offered to take her in from January till now

I offered a roof over her head.

The first night she came, she slept on the floor and I wasn't okay with that, the following night, I told her she could have the bed, I vacated my bed and relegated myself to sleeping on the floor, we can't share same bed since she's neither my babe nor sister. And this sleeping routine has continued ever since then. The floor is my new bed

I gave her my spare key, uncensored access to my kitchen and everything within my legal occupancy.
Cut long story short, last week Tuesday she woke up, had her bath, ate then stepped out briefly, when she returned we were outta water. Tap water of course. She called my attention to it to which I remained calm. Meanwhile I hadn't eaten neither had I bathed. At noon, she came to me that she was hungry but couldn't cook due to unavailability of water, I then asked her if I am to fetch her water??!.

She said she was gonn take food stuff to her friend's place (upstairs) to cook.
I replied by asking how many of her friends had lacked water and brought food stuff to cook here??!

She got angry and took some money and left

That same Tuesday, I went to see Chelsea game, when I returned, I asked her if she cooked but she didn't dignify me with her attention talk more of a response.
I thought it was rude but considered it as one of the many tantrums of ladies

The following morning, she woke up, acted like I don't exist, couldn't greet... had her bathe and left. Returned, unlocked the door, walked in like I wasn't there, ate, left to her friend's place.

On Thursday she repeated the routine, I called her back when she was going out, I asked her if she considered me as her father, brother or boyfriend that she'd wake up and start throwing attitudes...
I made her understand that I am her benefactor.
Hardly did I finish before she left. She returned and continued in same path and that has continued till this very moment...

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word e come be like say I be ghost.

What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

She has returned and has been calling my line but I've been ignoring...

Now, is my action too harsh or still in line??!

You should have demanded she remove her stuff first. You've no right to prevent her from having access to her stuff.

Give her a day and time to come and pick her stuff to end her free accomodation. She doesn't deserve your kindness.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by blacq2009(m): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:

A girl decided to vie for admission in my school via the predigree programme but she had no accommodation. Because of the relationship between my parents and hers, I offered to take her in from January till now

The first night she came, she slept on the floor and I wasn't okay with that, the following night, I told her she could have the bed, I vacated my bed and relegated myself to sleeping on the floor, we can't share same bed since she's neither my babe nor sister. And this sleeping routine has continued ever since then. The floor is my new bed

I gave her my spare key, uncensored access to my kitchen and everything within my legal occupancy.
Cut long story short, last week Tuesday she woke up, had her bath, ate then stepped out briefly, when she returned we were outta water. Tap water of course. She called my attention to it to which I remained calm. Meanwhile I hadn't eaten neither had I bathed. At noon, she came to me that she was hungry but couldn't cook due to unavailability of water, I then asked her if I am to fetch her water??!.

I replied by asking how many of her friends had lacked water and brought food stuff to cook here??!

That same Tuesday, I went to see Chelsea game, when I returned, I asked her if she cooked but she didn't dignify me with her attention talk more of a response.

The following morning, she woke up, acted like I don't exist, couldn't greet... had her bathe and left. Returned, unlocked the door, walked in like I wasn't there, ate, left to her friend's place.

On Thursday she repeated the routine, I called her back when she was going out, I asked her if she considered me as her father, brother or boyfriend that she'd wake up and start throwing attitudes...
Hardly did I finish before she left. She returned and continued in same path and that has continued till this very moment...

Last night she didn't sleep at home, when she returned in the morning, she unlocked the door with her spare, walked in, ate, brushed, dressed and walked out without a single word e come be like say I be ghost.

What I did, I changed the locks, took some stuff, sealed my door with strict instructions to the caretaker then moved to a friends place outside my lodge and I've been there ever since.

You're my kinda nigga. Put off your phone. Foolish Girl!

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Remix10(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
Richochett:

You don't have any legal right to lock her out of her personal belongings (e.g clothes). If you're not comfortable with her attitude simply tell her to start looking for accommodation.

Moreover, from your narratives I can't see anywhere the girl has wronged you. You're are just acting bossy because its your house cool

Feminist spotted, always supporting vile and bile attitudes, rubbish

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Kennydoc(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:
I should unlock and evict her??!

I don't actually want to be the one who tells her to leave.

She should make that choice herself

Do you really think you'll be safe sleeping in the same room with her again? What about food and water?
A girl like that can either stab someone or poison their food or water after such an encounter.
Just be careful sha.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:

You're not too harsh bro. You are doing the proper thing. Since she has refused to either communicate or listen to you, she should leave your house and move to her friends house!
When you get back home ask her to come and move her things. And enjoy your peace!

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by mosdii(m): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
[quote author=poweredcom post=101191710]Stop helping girls of today they are mostly bad mannered and ingrates

@womenareapes1 @mosdii

Come see dis one wey go de help woman[/quote

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Richochett:

Someone who foreited his bed to sleep on the floor is bossy abi?

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by macdammy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kingcalls:
Thats the entitlement mentality women have...imagine say u decide to de hammer am , she will do worse... thats the difference between guys and girls...if na man u accommodate freely...he will sleep on the floor and still act like house boy to u...he will b going on errands free for u and will b fetching the water without u knowing that the is water problem...men are more appreciative than woman and never forget the help u gave them when they were in need ... women act like entitled spoilt kids

I swr bro.
There's this my coursemate that came to stay with me due to the fact that their transformer got spoilt.

Before I wake up, this guy don clean house, do the dish.

And he's like 3 years older than me.
He respects me lot.
One time, he wanted to even wash the bathroom, I had to stop him. I told him that I'll always do that so he shouldn't bother.

Girls will hardly do that

2 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Richochett: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
darealbabe:

Someone who foreited his bed to sleep on the floor is bossy abi?
Ha ha ha

Abeg don't make me laugh
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by frozen70(f): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:

You acted like a real gentleman, you have tolerated enough

Let her keep calling and don't pick, whw she is tired, she will pack her things out if that place and go any where she likes

You have tried for her. Since she is not properly trained let her sort herself out

If any one begs you to accept her back tell the person to advise her to come and pack her loads

Simple

Worst case she will tell people that you, toast her and she refused

It's still better than accusing you of rape

2 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by fucktardgirl2(f): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
I am a girl but I am not liking the girl's behavior at all. Just imagine. Op never even chop am she come get this kind mind.

2 Likes

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by ThuGGeR147: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
That girl chop winch, I swear she won't learn any lesson, she go follow you fight, just dey watch
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by wjxavier(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
Has anybody told you this is the disrespect you get from not chopping her?

It never fails to happen.

Oh. You’re a Christian? Then don’t start what you can’t finish.

If you had hammered her first night, she will be your slave at least for the foreseeable future.

Listen. I am Christian. Born again. I don’t recommend immorality but I am street to the core.

Don’t start what you can’t finish. In the world out there, nobody respects a gentleman.

All your drama of locking door could have been solved by pinning her head in burglary iron and firing her like a dog from behind.

The respect you seek will create itself.

Don’t be a horsey

Over. And out.

Jesus is coming soon oooo. Ehen.

Be advised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by fucktardgirl2(f): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
Op abeg. As a member of a Feminist Association, I take God beg you, evict that girl cos she will be planning something to mar you in the near future. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Richochett:

Ha ha ha

Abeg don't make me laugh
Laugh pls
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by DedeNkem: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:
I should unlock and evict her??!

I don't actually want to be the one who tells her to leave.

She should make that choice herself

Why not? If your complaint is genuine.
Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by kurlz(f): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
daveyjay:
If she must continue to stay, it has to end in only one way; apologizing for bad behaviour!

I'm a lady o. But see take your bed back. Let her sleep on the floor. Let her know everything has changed. And don't give her any spare again. Hence forth she works according to you timetable.

'Nansensess' upon ingredients...

Besides see as people are saying she will still lie over your head that you raped her or made sexual advances at her. If she does that don't worry o. Enter your room, bring her a bible, ask her to swear. She wouldn't dare.
I bet with you I've tried it it works like magic.

1 Like

Re: Accommodating An Insolent Girl by murphyibiam15(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
Lilpen3758:
hehehehe oya go and die na foolish swine
Yen yen yen ten. Sex starved ostrich mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria / Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam / Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.