Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) (55223 Views)

Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court / Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance / 'We Are Collecting Signatures For Saraki’s Impeachment' – Farouk Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by mcmbonu: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
F
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by KingZebedee(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
History shall never forget...

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by joe120120(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
PerformOrResign:
I Call On America’s Government To Arrest President Jonathan. He Has Blood On His Hands-Farouk Aliyu (Buhari Cabal Member)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKWfgblqKh4
Farouk na ewu hausa
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by solexjames(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
now table has turn
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by reiddecuti: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
And they all have lost their angelic satanic voice.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by YinksIgbes: 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
hmmm.......
Only God can help this country
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by jimi4us: 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
This is the fool on TV this morning talking about attacking Igbos next week with military
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by izubext007: 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
now what's is in buhari's ✋ hand
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
If GEJ shld be arrested for the atrocities that happened during his time. Then everyone in this govt ought to be eradicated even the cabals that brought them to power. Nothing is working, I mean nothing at all.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by ugochukwufrenzy: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Asadujames202:
Bu hari issa terrorist

Every supporter of Bul hari

Will die a painful death

amen...you won't see those useless idio.ts on this thread,,they will avoid it like a plague,,bunch of nitwits
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by LXG2(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
Dr
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Jimmyubah2: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
This is throw back video.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by abbey621(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
Arrest them all, Jonathan, Obasanjo, Buhari, even the corpses of Luagrd and Abacha, everyone of them had a role in making Nigeria the disaster it has become!
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
bolaayenimo:
The Faruk man is now dead. Let him rest in peace
huh? Is he dead?
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by clockwisereport: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Analyst7:
Imagine the shit this one is spewing with boldness, people are being killed everyday here due to ur president foolishness and he’s still talking about Jonathan... ppl that should be hung upside down on the street

This is a throwback video

1 Like

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by jrusky(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sorry who is this again Who is the damn farouk? But wait oo so these people never learn with all they are suffering under boko haram, bandits, kidnappers and fula herds?

I swear I thank God I'm not from that region because only God knows. Instead for these people to enough is enough of criminal a activities yet they chose to be enjoying the bloodshed. Na wah oo.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
Analyst7:
Imagine the shit this one is spewing with boldness, people are being killed everyday here due to ur president foolishness and he’s still talking about Jonathan... ppl that should be hung upside down on the street
this is a throw back video of how the Buhari cabal attacked GEJ when he was still president

1 Like

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by tit(f): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
That goatluck needs to be beheaded
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Burtonj: 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
It shall never be well with those voted and foisted this man on sensible nigerians.

Where are all those that protested on the bring back our girls campaign?

Where is Tinubu and his urchins?

They have all gone mute.

The evil that men do must surely live with them.

They shall all reap what they sow
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by hopexter(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Between buhari and Jonathan, who has blood on his hands? This man should be stoned to death for his foolishness angry angry
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by tit(f): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
jimi4us:
This is the fool on TV this morning talking about attacking Igbos next week with military

bolaayenimo:
The Faruk man is now dead. Let him rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Femilekan233: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Analyst7:
this throwback
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by berrystunn(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
I'm still saying it that
APC is using jazz to rule Nigerians.

Imagine
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Pdp aren’t playing a good opposition now .. we Nigerians really need their help if we are to take down this current regime
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
KingKingKing:
Now is the time PDP ought to be at their loudest in opposition but Secondus is still snoring..

APC isn't feeling the heat from the opposition.

When APC was in opposition, they hit Jonathan so bad on all corners.

PDP isn't ready yet
PDP members are scared of persecution. Unjust persecution.

Jonathan didn't harass opposition members, but Buhari is known to unjustly persecute opposition members.

This must be why PDP members are so moderate in their criticism of this rudderless shit of a government.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by mrkings84(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hypocritical fools they are.

No apologies
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by sulaak(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
KingKingKing:
Now is the time PDP ought to be at their loudest in opposition but Secondus is still snoring..

APC isn't feeling the heat from the opposition.

When APC was in opposition, they hit Jonathan so bad on all corners.

PDP isn't ready yet

Jonathan was bad, his team were busy stealing. Buhari is worst, his team is busy killing and stealing
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by chaloskyx: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
ID RATHER LET THEM ARRESST ALL OF THEM IGBO O YORUBA O HAUSA O ALL IN THE POLITICAL CLASS SHOULD BE ARRESTED
edoairways:
First of all arrest Isa Pantami before thinking of arresting Jonathan. At least the former confessed terrorism
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by 4tomandchi: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
GEJ was a president not a radical like GMB if anyone is to be arrested for betraying Nigeria's sovereignty it should be GMB.

Useless Cabal
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Mozegee: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
You are on point.
horsepower102:
Jonathan Tried everything possible to reason with these animals. He tried everything to appease them. He even ignored his support base and channeled major projects to their region. Yet after all said and done, they hated his guts even more.

If you are Igbo or southerner and this doesn't teach you lessons about the mentality of Northerners, then you are forever lost.

1 Like

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Ahmeduana(m): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
edoairways:
First of all arrest Isa Pantami before thinking of arresting Jonathan. At least the former confessed terrorism
This was an old video, before 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With Late Sani Abacha's Daughters In 1999 / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly / Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.