Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) (55221 Views)

Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court / Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance / 'We Are Collecting Signatures For Saraki’s Impeachment' – Farouk Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Superboss: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Very useless animals in human skin.
The idiot has gone deaf and dumb since Buhari started killing people.
Believe these he-goats at own peril
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by kayusely70(m): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bedrooomsecret:
Please, Leave Jonathan alone.
He is the true definition of Democractic President..

He gave us freedom of speech. Although he has his shortcomings but the fact still remains that he chose peace over his political ambition.

Respect Sir!

I'm sure most of us who voted against him is deeply regretting it now!
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by royalamour(m): 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
Stupid bastard
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by donprinyo(m): 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
stone him to death. simple
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Curious345: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ipob and ESN are TERRORISTs ORGANISATIONs.

Jonathan was a saint .
Buhari is not good
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by dallyemmy: 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
...now who blood dey im mouth?
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by capnies: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Jonathan has proven that he isn’t such a politician who needs human blood to remain relevant.

Jonathan has been vindicated

GOOD BLESS YOU YOU WILL LIVE LONG

1 Like

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by gosmoney(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
Analyst7:
Imagine the shit this one is spewing with boldness, people are being killed everyday here due to ur president foolishness and he’s still talking about Jonathan... ppl that should be hung upside down on the street
the video is back den when Jonathan was in power nw he is part of Buhari capal dat is what do threat is indicating.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by FBIBOT(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Can we just stop talking about Jonathan... since you can't arrest him for any crime nor charge him to court... then what the use of all this rubbish its been 6years a child born then would have know right from wrong....
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by naijadrivablog: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
Idiots
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Phred1717: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
The US government is not as senseless as you and this buhari government
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Ellasure: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nigerians were scammed by the best scammers ever produced by the black people on earth. Combination of Buhari, quietly siphoning billions of dollars and Tinubu quietly waiting in the wings to continue looting the Nigerian treasury big time.

Nigeria is a big joke of the planet earth. Jaundice atmosphere with islamic sects that doesn't conform to Mecca standard and churches that don't go to Rome and Jerusalem to pay tithe to the foundation churches. Yet Rome and Jerusalem are by far richer than the rogues parading as leaders in Nigeria.

Pastors and sheiks that only speak for themselves and therefore can not be respected by the political elites. Corona virus has blocked the eyes of the world over Nigeria and we are at the mercy of the merciless. O nigeria, who has bewitched you and deny you the good of your land.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by ofiko123(m): 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
Jonathan did what he thought was best for Nigeria while he was president he doesn't deserve all the witch-hunting...
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Ahmeduana(m): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
KingKingKing:
Now is the time PDP ought to be at their loudest in opposition but Secondus is still snoring..

APC isn't feeling the heat from the opposition.

When APC was in opposition, they hit Jonathan so bad on all corners.

PDP isn't ready yet
If PDP should be loudest now, how are we going to know how clueless Buhari and APC are? During PDP JONATHAN era, APC took opposition to HELL LEVEL, they prepare both rigging and war, and is the consequences of there devilish opposition that we are ripping today, so for these reasons I won't expect another political party fall low to APC level of opposition, already they are doing a good job of De-marketing and oblite-ration of themselves.

1 Like

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by wildikeman(m): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
But wait a second... Ate these northerners literally stupid or something.. I mean. I'm not joking... Are they born stupid?
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by wpadmin: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
KingKingKing:
Now is the time PDP ought to be at their loudest in opposition but Secondus is still snoring..

PDP isn't ready yet

While PDP ruled Nigeria for about 16 years, they didn't learn modern politics.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by piagetskinner(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
Who is this goat
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Brushstrokes20: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Pathetic bunch of cursed cows and bloodthirsty TERRORISTS!
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Ellasure: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
When you talk passionately about Jonathan the APC traitors will be smiling to the bank for their success at deceiving you.

It is your time to suffer your foolishness of sai baba sai buhari slogan of those times.

All the kings of SW that donated their staff to mock Jonathan then are being kidnapped today. Let them sleep in the forest for days too. Deceitful practices must be paid for by whomever.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by drlateef: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Jonathan has proven that he isn’t such a politician who needs human blood to remain relevant.

Jonathan has been vindicated

He doesn’t need human blood directly. But he does have it on hands for allowing Dieziani to rob us blue and black under his nose. The money stolen could have revived the health system and prevented maternal deaths and child deaths.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by candygist: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
LikeAking:
Him think say the USA na God.

This man thinks USA govt are dump like Nigeria Govt.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by ityP(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
KingKingKing:

PDP isn't ready yet

Even PDP wants APC to have presidency come 2023. Secondus and others know that a northerner Candidate will most likely carry their banner and they don't want him to win 2023 elections. They are convinced a southern would fly the APC ticket and they are ok with it. Fear politicians
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Maobichek: 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=KingKingKing post=101171449]Now is the time PDP ought to be at their loudest in opposition but Secondus is still snoring..

PDP isn't ready yet[/q

APC through all available machineries ensured that no opposition against the government can survive.

Everything that was wrong during GEJ days is now ok, then everyone reminded GEJ that his primary responsibility is to secure lives and properties but who will tell PMB that now?

Only the ppl can protest but we saw what they did to endsars and how it turn to tribalism and hate.

Many people will still vote APC come 2023 even if fuel is 700 a liter. if APC love Nigeria, they would have told us the truth and not lies. PMB said that he didn't know what was subsidy before 2015, wen he took over, he removed subsidy but nnpc stated that Nigeria is still paying for subsidy.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by yinks77: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
Jonathan was not wise enough to carry the south west along. Even though it was the south west that pave the way for his emergence as the VP.
Obasanjo specifically requested that the VP must come from the Niger Delta. Yet. Jonathan called him an old tout and ridiculed the entire Yorubas.
It wouldn't have been easy for the Hausa/Fulanis alone to vote him out. But he nailed himself
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
See face like demon
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
Analyst7:
Imagine the shit this one is spewing with boldness, people are being killed everyday here due to ur president foolishness and he’s still talking about Jonathan... ppl that should be hung upside down on the street

Na throwback video

it it happened years ago
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
drlateef:

He doesn’t need human blood directly. But he does have it on hands for allowing Dieziani to rob us blue and black under his nose. The money stolen could have revived the health system and prevented maternal deaths and child deaths.
Your savior is there now and has perfected the health system
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by basadenet: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
The evil men leave after them. is Farooq still alive ? of yes, has he called for the arrest of PMB?
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by baralatie(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
jrusky:
Sorry who is this again Who is the damn farouk? But wait oo so these people never learn with all they are suffering under boko haram, bandits, kidnappers and fula herds?

I swear I thank God I'm not from that region because only God knows. Instead for these people to enough is enough of criminal a activities yet they chose to be enjoying the bloodshed. Na wah oo.

the people are or have been religiously swashed

the have been made not to be eradicated from slave master mentality

and there are third hands that operate among the people

1 Like

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Yusman316(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
Analyst7:
I hope u understand the meaning of throwback?
Meaning the video wasn't recent
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Fragility6: 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Analyst7:
Na throwback oga
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by AmgrayLogistics: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
As of then not now

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Ship from Nigeria to USA.
Free USA warehouse Address Upon registration
Check our nairaland thread
Office Location: Jabi, Abuja .. Ikeja, Lagos.. Houston, USA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly / Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video / The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.