Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) (55220 Views)

Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court / Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance / 'We Are Collecting Signatures For Saraki’s Impeachment' – Farouk Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by James2nweke: 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
PerformOrResign:
I Call On America’s Government To Arrest President Jonathan. He Has Blood On His Hands-Farouk Aliyu (Buhari Cabal Member)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKWfgblqKh4

See criminal wey dey talk
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Cooky007(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Goodluck is a saint in regard to the atrocities commited by the present administration of the ruling party. So keep quiet or get arrested.

1 Like

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by amuwo1980: 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Arrest buhari and pantami now
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Agbaba21: 1:49am On Apr 28, 2021
Join Millions of smart Nigerians who have started joining Kith Central today and start your journey to financial independence. The more friends who like your posts, the more money you make every month.

Use this link to join www.kithcentral.com

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:03am On Apr 28, 2021
USELESS STUPID EVIL PEOPLE

THUNDER FIRE BUHARI AND HIS USELESS FOOT SOLDIERS!

THUNDER FIRE VULTURE GRILLER!!!

1 Like

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:01am On Apr 28, 2021
Stupid man look at his face like arrest.

If Jonathan has blood on his hands then what do Buhari have on his hand mumu talk.

1 Like

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2021
Funny people, Jonathan did himself sha, he refused to listen to obasanjo and many people trying to save him from imminent defeat. He was busy listening to diezani and other sycophants around him.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Jamalson(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2021
horsepower102:
Jonathan Tried everything possible to reason with these animals. He tried everything to appease them. He even ignored his support base and channeled major projects to their region. Yet after all said and done, they hated his guts even more.

If you are Igbo or southerner and this doesn't teach you lessons about the mentality of Northerners, then you are forever lost.
my brother the mentality of nigerian Muslim (hausas and fulanis) not northerners, we are also northerners and we know what we are passing through here.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
Bedrooomsecret:
Please, Leave Jonathan alone.
He is the true definition of Democractic President..

He gave us freedom of speech. Although he has his shortcomings but the fact still remains that he chose peace over his political ambition.

Respect Sir!

Which peace are you talking about? Let me know Pls.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by calcal: 12:34am On Apr 29, 2021
Can you please say it again!

horsepower102:
Jonathan Tried everything possible to reason with these animals. He tried everything to appease them. He even ignored his support base and channeled major projects to their region. Yet after all said and done, they hated his guts even more.

If you are Igbo or southerner and this doesn't teach you lessons about the mentality of Northerners, then you are forever lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly / The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.